Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432113 times)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2895 on: May 14, 2012, 09:40:58 pm »

I devour the slab and rubbing my stomach, I head for the fort armory. A few daleks get in my way, but are no match for my new draconic magic. Let the feast begin.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: May 14, 2012, 09:42:03 pm »

Corai was on a laptop, editting raws.

Its no longer edible, enjoy your tetnis.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: May 14, 2012, 09:44:00 pm »

But he can still FUS RO DA the hell out of anything.

Weird joykill finally discovers something when a dying dwarf addresses him:
"Goodbye, ye! At least I got ter meet Weird Joykill the Awe-Inspiring Brains of Death!"
Which was ironic, because Weird had said he preferred to use his knowledge for peace.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: May 14, 2012, 09:44:29 pm »

*Tath Zagith Rage Plasmas a hole into the dining room setting one of the manamaid on fire*
ALL WILL FALL BY MY UNQUENCHABLE FURY
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:47:04 pm by Saurinae »
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: May 14, 2012, 09:47:17 pm »

Shoots. And I was almost done. Whatever, glad I finished eating everything dwarf-made. Goblinite just isn't as delicious as steel or addy, know what I'm saying? :D
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #2900 on: May 14, 2012, 09:47:50 pm »

As Kofthefens strides towards the fortress, an abomination blocks his path. "Die," says Kofthefens. A swarm of cats and kittens, constantly multiplying, launches itself towards the fiend. At first the abomination considers this a mere annoyance, until the abomination starts to inhale cat hair. The abomination shudders, then lays still, brought down by the sheer amount of cats. Kofthefens walks on, the sounds of catsplosions blooming in his wake.
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: May 14, 2012, 09:51:11 pm »

Oh no! More cats = more daleks!

Super Plump Helmet Man burns the creepers out of the pump stack with his fungus vision. With a single bound he leaps across the gaping pipe opening, continuing his search for Master ZTG. Along the way he throws a dalek through a mass of creepers, making a hole in the wall. But on the other side, in the caverns, he sees the smashed remains of the dalek sitting inside the smashed remains of another creature that was sitting just behind the wall. It bled a yellow ichor that sizzled on the rock surface. Sudddenly, the head of a similar looking creature appeared through the hole. It was black, elongated, and rubbery. There were no visible eyes. Only a maw of needle-like teeth. Far off in the distant darkness, a great burbling sound echoed.

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #2902 on: May 14, 2012, 09:54:06 pm »

Kofthefens walks through the fortress, setting cats on any abomination or other enemy in his path. "where do all these new Daleks keep coming from? They're appearing as fast as my cats!"
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: May 14, 2012, 09:55:45 pm »

(Hmm can Indilwen get a blue lantern ring so i don't kill everyone, or so no one has to kill me?)
*Tath Zagith starts Vomiting rage plasma at every Manamaid in the dining room*
*Manamaid gets consumed by the fires of rage x50*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:59:28 pm by Saurinae »
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: May 14, 2012, 10:01:11 pm »

Digging furiously in the shattered, smoking, and splintered husks of the dalek "patrol" force, weird joykill searches the detritus for anything even remotely useful.  He hated how his knowledge always seemed to inadvertantly have to be used to kill. At least some of these creatures has kill themselves. Others had died a second time in their zombie form from pure self-terror, unable to self terminate any other way from his compulsion.

The event.. and the spinning, had left him woozy. He wasn't sure he could muster a second attempt at reanimating the metal clad horrors. Their minds were horribly powerful, even in death. He barely was able to hold on to the 10 or so he used to obliterate the others, before they expired from terror and hatred.

His head ached.

Some of the dalek tanks, despite being split open, half vaporized, or detonated internally, had their power sources still active, and others had "gun arms" that still looked servicable.

Sitting in the hall, screwdriver in hand, some makeshift "upgrades" to the chemical warfare hazard suit went under way....

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: May 14, 2012, 10:03:15 pm »

I dragonshout a manamaid aside and duck into a supply  closet to avoid the plasma.

Corai, Duplicate the raws! It's our only hope!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: May 14, 2012, 10:04:04 pm »

He uses his laptop to duplicate the raws, but instead kobolds turned into dragons, dragons became monkeys, dwarves became manamaids, and elves became armoks.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: May 14, 2012, 10:06:59 pm »

(Hmm can Indilwen get a blue lantern ring so i don't kill everyone, or so no one has to kill me?)
*Tath Zagith starts Vomiting rage plasma at every Manamaid in the dining room*
There was only so much I could do in a brief moment of consciousness. However, if you can get to the booze stockpile, some Sunshine should do just as well.

We've got many threats coming from down below! S P H Man cant hold them forever! Especially when they are silicon based and have acid for blood!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: May 14, 2012, 10:11:04 pm »

Super Plump Helmet Man retreated up the endless flights of stairs, beating back Xenomorphs and Creepers as he did. When he came to a fallen but still living dwarf, he revitalized them with the healing powers of Super Dwarven Wine that he could shoot from his palms. Still, the waves of monsters seemed to be gaining on him.

It was then that he bumped into a Demon. He prepared to fight ready to smite the abomination with his bare hands, but then he saw the Special Weapons Dalek nearby...

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: May 14, 2012, 10:13:46 pm »

On the floor amongst the debris was a dismantled pneumatic piledriver, and several reagent canisters, hastilly stuffed beside a fuming reaction tank.

The suit's storage capacity was only so great. The upgrade meant no more chemical based attacks, but both arms now sported a dalek energy cannon, and the suit compartment helt 2 dalek energy cores.  The piledriver activation hardware had been jerry rigged to fire the energy cannons after a little fudgery.

Surprisingly, the new loadout was actually much lighter.

Hoping that these eerily glowing blue power cores stuffed on his back weren't drenching him in invisible deadly radiation, he got up, and headed toward the nearest source of noise.

Examining the contents of that vial would have to wait. Besides, these nasty bitches he had just appropriated appeared to be able to kill just about anything in a single shot, including daleks.

'Lock and load...' he muttered, ceramic and rubber boots clanking on the blasted, rubble strewn stone floor.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 214