Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432816 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #3060 on: May 16, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »

I have NO idea whats going on, so I am waiting until things get less insane. Back to NORMAL levels of insanity.
I see Corai wandering around near the metro station I'm at. He's sitting on a bench and eating a kitten tallow, plump helmet, and syrup roast and drinking dwarven beer out of a +microcline mug+. There's also an uzi slung around his back for some reason.
"Hey, kobold! There's extra room in the cart! Want to ditch this hellhole with me?" I shout out.

"I got $400, will that cover it?" the kobold said.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: May 16, 2012, 08:45:25 pm »

Uzi? ALRIGHT!

Who do I shoot? I wanna shoot! Tell me its Joykill's face! That sadist has to die...
All the creepers, Xenomorphs, and daleks pouring into the hospital room.

Right now, CW Hugo isn't relying on magic, just pure slade/steel/whatever brute strength.

It's steel.

I repeat, how is he going to fight the Artisan.  Don't make it happen too quickly.  This IS an Eldrazi you are facing.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: May 16, 2012, 08:45:36 pm »

(I'm wandering around in an artifact Demon-face trench-coat whose name in english means Cloak of the God-forsaken. So your armor is considered Normally XD)
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: May 16, 2012, 08:47:00 pm »

(I'm wandering around in an artifact Demon-face trench-coat whose name in english means Cloak of the God-forsaken. So your armor is considered Normally XD)

But it is still awe-inspiring!  Especially with dragons following me!
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: May 16, 2012, 08:48:19 pm »

At the astral metro station sat a dissheveled looking figure. There was dried blood under it's nose, and it sat on the bench, breathing slowly. "I had a plan, once" it said, not opening it's eyes. "A plan to get us all back to home, our home from before we appeared in this world of Dwarves. But it's gone horribly wrong now."
The kobold and MrHappyFace looked at the figure in surprise.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: May 16, 2012, 08:50:10 pm »

I have NO idea whats going on, so I am waiting until things get less insane. Back to NORMAL levels of insanity.
I see Corai wandering around near the metro station I'm at. He's sitting on a bench and eating a kitten tallow, plump helmet, and syrup roast and drinking dwarven beer out of a +microcline mug+. There's also an uzi slung around his back for some reason.
"Hey, kobold! There's extra room in the cart! Want to ditch this hellhole with me?" I shout out.

"I got $400, will that cover it?" the kobold said.
"Sure, let's ride!"
The kobold throws the wad of cash into my eager hands and leaps, Bo Duke Style into the cart. I disengage the lever, and after reach 88 mph thanks to the masterwork rollers set on fastest speed, we tear through the time-lock.
Fields of green and clear skies of blue meet us, along with crisp sunshine and clean air. We brofist in victory as we look back onto the time locked, burning fort. I raise the flask of sunshine in my pocket to my lips, and drink in joy. The cart keeps going at the same speed, and the fort's ruin turns to a small speck.
Unknowingly, the ghostly figured occupied the backseat of the cart, plotting and scheming.

This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: May 16, 2012, 08:52:20 pm »

*Holding the hand of a "Thief" type creature i walk out of the time-lock*
Now we must find a new home until the shit-storm blows over..
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: May 16, 2012, 08:52:54 pm »

"You seek to escape the time-lock through the astral plane of the mind. It could work. I, however, cannot leave that way, as I now have obligations that bind me to this world. I, in part, have caused a great catastrophe, and so it is my responsibility to help stop what a part of me has done. My physical self lies inert in a hospital. I would appreciate if you would return, and help me to help all of us."
HugoLuman sighed, and continued. "Of course, the choice is yours. Leave if you will. I see the train is already in motion."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: May 16, 2012, 08:53:56 pm »

Cursing himself a fool for jumping, the momentul of falling suddenly being translated into being shot from a cannon as the change in gravity too hold, causing him to land on his ass, and skid across the hard metal floor; bits of ceramic chips and metal burs in his wake.

"OOWW!" He shouted, laying limp on the floor for a few seconds to determine if anything was broken.  Thankfully, just the butt plates of the armor, and his pride.

Drawing near the central control panel of the temporal engine, the translucent visage of the cat snarled and hissed at him, as the intruder alert sounded....

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: May 16, 2012, 08:55:19 pm »

CW Hugo's familiar spat in weird's face. This was going to be nasty.

IRL nearly dinner time, can't wait to see what's written while I'm gone!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:57:39 pm by HugoLuman »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: May 16, 2012, 08:59:12 pm »

The alarm is shattered before weird's eyes within one second of its activation!  He spots Zanzetkuken standing over the rubble of the alarm.  "Destroy this thing," he said to a shocked weird, as he left. "I've got to bring my army here!  I'm off to find regular Hugo and see if I can fix this mess..."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:01:20 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: May 16, 2012, 09:00:14 pm »

*Promptly remembering how bad Corai failed when he tried Indilwen and Tath Zagith revise their plans and go for the mine-carts*
Not sure if it will work but we have to try..

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: May 16, 2012, 09:04:11 pm »

Dinner time! Quick question though:
How does a dragon fit in the tiny as hell airvents, and how do mountain sized creatures fit inside the fort?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: May 16, 2012, 09:04:45 pm »

Startled by the sudden alarm, and the screeching cat, he paused only a moment, but it was long enough.

In a flash, every inch of the console was covered in angry white cats, hissing and yowling between sultry utterances of a female voice, alerting of console deactivation in 60 seconds....

The console was crawling with snarling, hissing cats, and packed with more levers and knobs than you could ever easily remember the functions of....

Closing his eyes, and reaching for a lever underneath a glowing display illustrating a golden bubble being projected, he pulled it......

[Oh shit! Card == Joker! Quick, somebody else write the consequence! This is too much!]

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: May 16, 2012, 09:05:39 pm »

SHIT *Tath Zagith and Indilwen launch out of the time-lock*
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 214