_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1753 1754 [1755] 1756 1757 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5718467 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26310 on: November 03, 2014, 02:32:23 pm »

“Gasp! This must be a murder mystery, except we don't know who was murdered yet! This is so much more interesting than before I came here! Or was brought here? I don't really remember.”
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26311 on: November 03, 2014, 03:20:52 pm »

Wander about looking for explanations as to why stuff is happening.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:24:01 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26312 on: November 03, 2014, 03:49:00 pm »

"'Murder mystery'? That makes no sense. And doesn't account for the lights or my datapad." Hasala says while pointing the datapad's screen at the others.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26313 on: November 03, 2014, 04:02:04 pm »

XanDan pauses, looking intently at the phrase on the wall and mentally comparing it with the one that came out of the TV earlier.

Hey. What's your name? he says, pointing at Kyle? After he gets the answer, he continues speaking.
Kyle, please explain in detail about these four horses and just the part of the book these things seem to be referring to in general. This could ensure we survive.

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26314 on: November 03, 2014, 04:13:23 pm »

"I'm Kyle. The four horseman were sent to earth during the apocolypse to kill the sinners remaining there. The horse men each ride a horse of a different color. The colors are red, pale, white, and black. The riders are War, Death, conquest who was later replaced with... Pestilence? Maybe War...? Anyways, Famine rode the black horse. War, again, was red, and death was the pale horseman. They were released when the seventh seal broke."
Kyle pauses and thinks some more.
"Oh, and they each held something but I'm a little hazy on what."

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26315 on: November 03, 2014, 04:15:50 pm »

"'Murder mystery'? That makes no sense. And doesn't account for the lights or my datapad." Hasala says while pointing the datapad's screen at the others.
“Dunno. Maybe the murderer ate the batteries?”
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Sig

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26316 on: November 03, 2014, 04:19:39 pm »

((Let's just assume I followed them, alright?
It'll be our little secret))
"Well, I'm no archeologist here.
But I think war carried a big sword, I mean, it does say that.
...Hey, what's the name of this ship?
Anyway, anybody have anything that could open this?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26317 on: November 03, 2014, 04:22:38 pm »

"We can't get into the infirmary, how about the armory? I haven't used my tokens to get weapons yet."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26318 on: November 03, 2014, 04:27:18 pm »

The name of this ship is the Paracelsus's Sword. I don't exactly like the implications of that message. I wouldn't recommend touching that fluid, even with that stick, Kyle.

War, famine, pestilence, which means plague, and death.
If I survive this I swear I'm never taking my suit off again.

Get to the back of the group if Kyle continues his plan of drawing in the most likely berserker-inducing goop. Stay alert.
Also, head back to the rec room after Kyle finishes his graffiti.

"We can't get into the infirmary, how about the armory? I haven't used my tokens to get weapons yet."
If we can't get in here, we can't get in anywhere. I can't contact Steve anyway, so just assume the whole place is locked down.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:00:25 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26319 on: November 03, 2014, 04:42:10 pm »

The name of this ship is the Paracelsus's Sword. I don't exactly like the implications of that message. I wouldn't recommend touching that fluid, even with that stick, Kyle.

War, famine, pestilence, which means plague, and death.
If I survive this I swear I'm never taking my suit off again.
"Well this ship is leading a revolutionary war, so I'd say war is already here."

If we can't get in here, we can't get in anywhere. I can't contact Steve anyway, so just assume the whole place is locked down.
"So where should we go? What do we do? Can we go through air vents or something?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26320 on: November 03, 2014, 04:48:07 pm »

I'm wary of anything that won't let us see things coming, but I'm open to suggestions.

Though this whole thing started with the fucking gigantic pig thing on the TV. Maybe it's on board somehow? There's gotta be a source to this anomaly, I think we should find it and kill it.
Sig! Onol

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26321 on: November 03, 2014, 04:53:25 pm »

Hasala looks at you disparagingly.

"Wait, gigantic pig? What happened in the rec room?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26322 on: November 03, 2014, 05:04:09 pm »

I turned on the TV and there was this several-story tall rotting pig under a white blanket - you could see there was a chunk missing out of it - and there was a black fluid like the one on the wall there coming out of it's mouth being collected by human-sized attendants - who were the size of its teeth - and it said in an unnecessarily eerie voice, and I'm just paraphrasing here, 'and I saw there was a dead lamb which had 7 horns and 7 eyes (or something like that), which were also ghosts sent out into the land for some reason, and there was a book by the right hand of God and it reached out to it'. Something like that, but in the same style of speech as that.

He points to the message on the infirmary wall.
Sig! Onol

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26323 on: November 03, 2014, 05:06:25 pm »

"Big pig on the tv screen. More preachy old time words." ciel says.

Stick with XanDan. Look for a good direction to run and charge dex in case something goes wrong in the touching of the goo.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26324 on: November 03, 2014, 05:07:05 pm »

I'm wary of anything that won't let us see things coming, but I'm open to suggestions.

Though this whole thing started with the fucking gigantic pig thing on the TV. Maybe it's on board somehow? There's gotta be a source to this anomaly, I think we should find it and kill it.

“Ooh! Killing stuff! Sounds fun! I don't have anything to kill stuff with yet though.”

Hasala looks at you disparagingly.
Ronald continues to smile.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1753 1754 [1755] 1756 1757 ... 2101