Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 101

Author Topic: You are King III: Spring 938 AAL  (Read 124010 times)

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: Autumn 937 AAL
« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2012, 10:09:57 pm »

"I am a servant of the King, yet my mother was Ralkarian. I have heard all these anti-foreigner sayings from you... And I can't help but wonder what would happen to me, a person that humbly serves his King... Would I be killed or worse?
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 23, 2012, 10:14:47 pm »

"I am a servant of the King, yet my mother was Ralkarian. I have heard all these anti-foreigner sayings from you... And I can't help but wonder what would happen to me, a person that humbly serves his King... Would I be killed or worse?
Jitpau laughs.

"Do I look like a violent man to you? I have no desire to go around murdering foreigners. Besides, if your father was of the Blessed blood, and you are faithful unto the gods, then you too belong to their chosen people."
Long Live United Forenia!

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 23, 2012, 10:25:53 pm »

Jitpau laughs.

"Do I look like a violent man to you? I have no desire to go around murdering foreigners. Besides, if your father was of the Blessed blood, and you are faithful unto the gods, then you too belong to their chosen people."

"Thankyou, Messiah, but I believed that with certainty until last week... Apparently, my father wasn't the waste of a person drunkard that I thought he was, but rathera Swordmaster. I wish to help understand my place in this world, but I am finding it hard to. Do you know any Swordmasters that could possibly be my father?"

Karas decided to omit the part where Mother apparently married a Haegar bandit named Ulfric Stormvale. That might cause... Issues.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 23, 2012, 10:32:10 pm »

Trent rode at the head of the column the stretched out in either direction beside him as they made their way to Stormstead, with news arriving with Revnan that no forces could be raised from Spiritauser, and that the Prince marched for Stormstead Trent had set out with his men. To his right Jefred held a banner that the men had made during there stay at the camp, it was plain, but the shape of a wolf depicted in black ink, the men had taken to calling themselves the Hunters of the North. When someone brought up tales of the worgs that have long hounded the lands in the North the name stuck, and some of the more artistic among the men had taken to making that banner to represent them.

After a few minutes the walls of Stormstead came into view, and Trent lifted his hand to order the column to stop, the sounds metal scraping on metal, and weapons tapping armor sounds for a bit as the men stop and form into their ranks. Jefred stalked forward a few feet infront of the men, and planted the flag into the ground for those in Stormstead to see, and Trent begin giving out orders to those men he could spare, and some men broke into action around the regiment as they begin unpacking a few ladden pack animals that bared the starting of a camp.

Move into sight (but out of range) of Stormstead and make camp to make my presence known.
Keep messengers from delivering letters outside of Stormstead unless they are letter I approve, and ensure that no supplies make it in or out of Stormstead.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 23, 2012, 10:40:21 pm »

"Thankyou, Messiah, but I believed that with certainty until last week... Apparently, my father wasn't the waste of a person drunkard that I thought he was, but rathera Swordmaster. I wish to help understand my place in this world, but I am finding it hard to. Do you know any Swordmasters that could possibly be my father?"
Jitpau shakes his head.

"Those who seek mastery of the sword look to the future; before my revelation, my gaze was fixed firmly in the past. I know no more of Adranic Swordmasters than the next man. I can only recommend you seek answers at a Temple. Show your blood to the Gods, and they will surely aid you."

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2012, 10:44:43 pm »

Jitpau shakes his head.

"Those who seek mastery of the sword look to the future; before my revelation, my gaze was fixed firmly in the past. I know no more of Adranic Swordmasters than the next man. I can only recommend you seek answers at a Temple. Show your blood to the Gods, and they will surely aid you."

"Many Thanks, Messiah. May the Spirits and Gods watch you always"

Karas turned away, to find the nearest temple.

head to the nearest Temple, to ask a cleric about divine assistance

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 24, 2012, 09:40:59 am »

In light of of Prince Richard's march on Stormstead and bandits camping out at the northern bridge, no one is allowed to leave the city without direct permission from Regent himself.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 24, 2012, 11:02:42 am »

Harald had heard of the Bandits in view of the City. Finally a chance to make himself useful.

ask for a Meeting with Regent Edgard

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 24, 2012, 01:32:46 pm »

Harald was let in without any stops or delays. Guarss knew the man well enough, seeing him meet with Edgard many times over now.

"Yes Harald? How can I help you?"
Edgard sat behind a table, poring over scrolls and books.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 24, 2012, 01:40:01 pm »

My Liege. I think you have heard of these "Bandits" in front of our gates. Their disposition as bandits may actually prove practical. Whoever leads them is either an idiot or bolder than can be good for him...camping on an open plain. Give me the order and i will sweep them from the island. And Richard can not truly blame us for dealing with bandits.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 01:53:18 pm by Ghazkull »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 24, 2012, 05:13:20 pm »

The half-blood turned and headed back to the temple district. Jitpau offered a silent prayer for the man, and then continued down to the docks. Late-night dockworkers eyed the old man suspiciously- but he obviously wasn't carrying around large sums of money/food, so what did they care.

"Blessings of the Gods upon you, my sons. Where might I find a sympathetic ear to the word of the Gods in these docks?"

Jitpau looks for someone who will sail him out of the city (and to Richard's camp).

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 24, 2012, 05:49:34 pm »

"Well, my dear Harald, While i would love to go ant each tohse scum a lesson, i beleive that Richard is on his way here. It would be too risky for you to engage while we are expecting a siege."

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 24, 2012, 06:51:21 pm »

Tiakath sighs. The Iron Hound was absolutely crammed. She walked outside and walked over to the gates of the castle, and then she talked to the gate guard.
I, Tiakath Ador the troll hunter, humbly request an audience with Regent Edgard.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 24, 2012, 07:00:01 pm »

Tiakath is let in without a problem.

"Come on in. Rgent is seeing seemingly everyone these days..."

"Edgard was sipping a bit of drink and musing over a scroll.
"And you are? I recall Albert had you on retainer... am I correct? Or was it someone elase? King had so many hunters and retainers."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:03:29 pm by Ardas »

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 26, 2012, 06:47:10 pm »

"Hello there sire, my name is Tiakath Ador. I have recently come back from a troll hunt, and return to find the king with the Grey Death. But, before the troll hunt I was acting as a spy. That is my profession. I have come to aid you in whatever way I can."
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 101