Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1166486 times)

Tuxfanturnip

• Bay Watcher
  • The OS, the tuber, also this bird now.
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [Nu World: Welcoming All Newcomers to Funky Town]
« Reply #3960 on: October 30, 2015, 10:39:07 am »

Okay, thanks for answering. I guess I'll follow along, and see if the thread's still going in 2020. Somehow I don't really doubt it. :P

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: October 31, 2015, 07:21:35 am »

Ah well I may just as well take a leap into the rabitt's Alice hole.
Drank a small beer earlier, then drank coffee, and now I once again stare into the void of a 600ml arak.

Expect a turn in about an hour or so once I'm un-sobered, or expect nothing.

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: October 31, 2015, 08:55:08 am »

Far from the great bastion of drunkeness, I feel obliged to share this informative nature dockie wockie with all ye others:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl4VdHVG_8&list=PLC083AB6A1E3CADA9

EDIT: Camulus seems to have gained some resistance to [ARAK]. Well, I am inclined to go bar hopping with my next 4 day's food money once the sentry on the couch shifts he's arse to he's room (damned newborn humanlings do so infringe upon common privacy ere)....

Hmmm yes.............no idea where I was going with this...

Ah yes....Thursday I return perhaps to me home country, where whiskey is cheaper, pipe tobacco and other tobaccos(etc etc) are cheaply available.

Well fuck it, not drunk, mny hours past, will perhaps play the Frog 1's creation after I return maybe from bars and spend my citizenpapers commisioned by the glorious WORLGOV.

Ah also: Toady 1 MUST GET DRUNK ONCE TAVERN RELEASE COMES ABOUT AND JOIN THIS THREAD.
I do hate capital sentences, but the themes are concurrent methinks.... drunkfort....taverns where dwarves get drunk,,, elves gert drunk....apes get drunk......

Next poll must be an encouragement of our creator to join in this hedonistic madness.

Well goodbey for now, local peasants are still awake.

edit2: First time in me life that I brushed me teeth in toilet using bedia....(hosepipe shitcleaning thingy)...Quite effective nd hygenic, surprisingly.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 10:00:59 am by Camulus »

Vyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: October 31, 2015, 01:37:18 pm »

Pass me the ball then, i'll taek it now good sir

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: October 31, 2015, 01:42:04 pm »

Well fuck, Im startung now,,,,,,
Spent all my money on 2 small beers, couldve had 4x 6ooml arak with that cahs...

No matter, human can survive for 30 days with no food, and I have water, and food garunteed in 4 days time(also balinese seremony with suckling pig o 4 nov where free food is given becuase tiny human has been borne)

Ok So start me play at 2:41 AM...propably my last Dwarf Fort Drunk Fort turn in Indoneasia....
(Image removed for cia nsa hings) :P
What the fuck?

helpm me

(oh it eas this image that was suppooosed to be removed,,,Privay yer a pain in the alice.
Ok save corrupt as fornification under consent of the king( orgin of FUCK word in brittanny lingo...)
Sooo,,,,I'll use shork'ssave...?

If yer online, give me help
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:20:13 pm by Camulus »

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: October 31, 2015, 01:52:23 pm »

Oh ok my fualt download failed....fucking windows, only use it for puush anfd other grapichal game thingies...

Will start soonish.....
Vyro if yer drnk, dual fort is possibel an such!

Fucjking 3rd world internet,,,...

Camulus needts tah move to better internet cuntry
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:57:19 pm by Camulus »

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: October 31, 2015, 01:59:00 pm »

Pass me the ball then, i'll taek it now good sir

Srsly human, if yer drunk, P<LAY!

I am still struggling withsave thingy

UGHHH!
!
!

Ahhh succeasss!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:02:57 pm by Camulus »

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: October 31, 2015, 02:05:12 pm »

Come on Camulus, you can do it!

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: October 31, 2015, 02:06:13 pm »

3;04 am... I AM IN!!!!!

Ok start turbn......
Mo fo... START

1 cig left..
About 100ml alcohol left...
GO!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:59:31 pm by Camulus »

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: October 31, 2015, 03:02:23 pm »

Clenerspolier.......
easier for me, harder for me, I win... :P

Ok here is save 9I think/hopr/)
*hope
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11248

Dod not play or do much, but that is of little concern as it is 5:23 am and I am tired of this whole mess of humanity, will sleep till dusk and then maybe find money for foood...have some left for 1 day 1 meal so thats alright heheheh fuvking hell how far have our species digressed???

Ah oh yes, goodbey for now, and so on.

....42members voted in poll, meaing of life and fisha nd wahles and so on ala HHGTTG.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:27:49 pm by Camulus »

Vyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: October 31, 2015, 08:54:44 pm »

This episode is brought to you by magical drunkards so it lacks a proper title.

Just back from an MTG bar party. W/U control still blows, autopilot disengaged: couch connection established. Tatally dissatisfied, but there’s enough Shamans Blod left to fix it. Nothing to thin it out with though. wait theres some multifruit juice under the table. … that’l do, everyone meet fkn BUNGLE JUNGLEcocktail, chase with dry cup noodles for best impression burp. trivia: these are called “hobo-packs” in this here contry, you can take a ewild guess why. goin for it
why is there noting salty in the house but SALT IN THE CAN?! theres a CAKE in the fridge, nah we aint chasing with that, not my birthday just yet. it was awful too.
took me almost five minutes to find and rig up the screenshoyt manager, uncreatively namef “screenshotcaptor”. bungle jungle is defuinitely working.

HEY THERE BUGGERS LOOK WHOS BAAACK! your savior hath returnedth ta save thee from… something or other dunno yet well see

why does everyone in the fort has the sprite of a colored ghost? we got blue ghosts purple ghost oh theres a yellow one too and miners. cause miners are cool ye?
alright, lets sum it up: weve got us a pile o’ crap in the depot stolen from someone, a mortuary room full with dead, someone living in the tetrahedrite mine, the usual dorf crap littering every other tile, the FUCK room that s still infinished, cobaltite veins, kimberlite veins, a suicide trampoline and a… healthy number of iron bars okay. and no smiths t work them, lovely stuff.

ye the last guy got the right idea.
the last drunkenseer deemed this place a pansy hole and admittedly hes kinda right about it. heres a little something to keep the blood god giggling and diggers quiet and busy for a while

wait wait WUT? who in the right- nevermind.

i fkn loev this game for monents like these

ok now here’s a hit, it’s a subtle one: THERES A FUCKING CROCODILE MADE OF FIRE AND ITS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU ASSHOLES. sonovabitch the FPS is dead ands the three full squads of morons just stand tere gazing at the smoke like it is made of concrete .
then my dorf literally comes by and shoots the stupid thing through the head with a crossbow, then goes to do the papers. like a boss. ALL HAIL VYRO THE SAVIOR OF FPS!
hell yeah!

and apparently during this commotion one of wthem werethings escaped and burned to death or something and good riddance. well at least there are no corpses left to burry so we be good. we need migrants yesterday.

woops. guess now the wereboogaloo problem kinda… solved itself right there. by paying a visit to the militry barracks.
a migration wave kicked our numbers back up again, lovely stuff. they also brought a bunch of epets for our petting zoo we don’t have. great, now they take turns being horrified by dumbo#2’s bits sprawled about. mrons.

interesting news there. is it a pink floid cover art engraving or smthng?

there are three buckets of ice standing on the slope. whoever put them there please contact the office.
the question is, are there any trees for charcoal on this damn map. guess its time to scour the caverns a bit. oh, cute, theres a burning artifact lying around in the living quarters, that things legacy shall live on. dick.
twenty minutes and one impromptu guitar solo everyone is dorfed
things are being hauled, things are being sober-y. Zero idlers for a season means the fort is either very efficient or messed up beyond belief. Take a guess here will ye?

uh-oh… well I guess we are now one miner short and the mountain is one lever short. And all grazers got flattened. Hue.
Oh look, human laundry service has arrived! And they brought wood too! The porch is vomit-green now.

Excuse me, who is this tomb raider and how did he get there?
End of summer, dorfs still hauling shit. No srsly, there’s an unholy shitload of things in this place.

Oh, a useful artifact for a change, nice.

A troglodyte has snuck up into the fort through the main shaft. Considering everyone and his dog in this fort has an axe, that was a bloody stupid idea on his part. Same goes for his buddies as well. The most they’ve managed was a stream of cancellation spam.

Wow, I forgot I made all these…

*the rest of the turn blurs away into things mundane*

The epilogue will follow tomorrow.
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=11249

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: November 01, 2015, 12:02:40 am »

Great turns!

You know, there is so much booze left over from last night's party that I am actually considering taking a turn.
Heck, I'm probably going to get drunk today anyway... I think I will download the save now and go grab some more wild turkey.

Anyone should still feel free to take a turn before me, though! I probably won't start for a while.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: November 01, 2015, 06:19:39 am »

Okay, yesterday we learned something new. That letting a fire FB close to a wooden artifact someone dropped in a narrow hallway for no reason whatsoever creates a pathblock that affects both sides, brutally murders FPS to nothing and is, in fact, a really dangerous situation. Good thing the only dorf in the fort with a crossbow showed up and ended the fucker. The everburning thingy is now arranged into a monument as a reminder; and just to add insult to injury it was a blowgun, a bloody blowgun of all things.

Other than almost loosing the fort to FPS, pretty much nothing FUN happened. Flattened all the grazers in a freak accident, poked around the upper caverns, got jack for wood; to produce steel we'll need to tour the lower ones. Where some FBs continue to toss troglodytes into walls, mind them too. My little Customary Drunk Monument is almost done this time around, enjoy. Oh, and stop stealing random caravans guys, this fort has more useless crap than youtube already, you can at least buy it all out instead to spare the FPS. Quantumization has been going for the entirety of my turn pretty much, and it's still in progress now, if that's of any indication.

I haven't felt particularly evil yesterday, so no nasty surprises for the next drunkenseer in line. Enjoy your stay in Shovedmined! Where everyone has an axe and things cave-in and combust spontaneously!

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: November 01, 2015, 11:42:18 pm »

Thanks universe, for giving me cold on a tropical island.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: November 03, 2015, 04:51:07 am »

Okay, I need to get drunk and I just downloaded the save.
Going to restart my computer so it (hopefully) doesn't BSOD in the middle of the turn, grab some leftover party-booze, and start getting smashed.

Edit: After a brief delay caused by my internet suddenly deciding not to work for a while, here is what I'm drinking:

If that doesn't get me drunk enough I suppose I'll have to 'borrow' some booze from my housemates.
Stay tuned.

Editedit: Oh wait, just realised I still have like half a bottle of Johnny Walker left from the party. In a pinch that'll do nicely! :D

Edit: Good grief, what have I gotten myself into?
This fortress is confusing as fuck and I am not even really drunk yet. (I'm getting there, though.)
Don't expect much coherence out of this turn, I am already super confused.

Editedit: 'Scuse me Mister Walker, I need your help. I cannot cope with this fort this sober. Yesss, thank you, mix yourself with coke and get down my gizzard.

...I cannot understand this forst. I hope everyone will be understanding when I unintentionally fuc up its comprehensively underlying design due to my lack of imagination. <- oh hey I didn't correct those typos, I guess that means I'll stop doing so at all from now on. I'm not having too much trouble tryping yet... let's change that. ;)
Shouldn't be too much longer 'til I am ready to startt. It's 9:39 PM here now (10:39 is you buy into that DST bullshit).

Edit: Gonna go get one more JW and coke, then start the turn.
If I'm drunk enough to say stufpid things to my frineds/peole I care about I am probabbly drunk enough to do a turn.
And I'm oly gonna get drunker. Wsh me luck.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:41:04 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 341