Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 964818 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: The turn of suicides.
« Reply #3795 on: April 05, 2013, 05:57:15 am »

Runes again.

((I should have taken more points in channelling...))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: April 05, 2013, 06:00:46 am »

"I'll take that as a no."
Silica rejoins her party.
"I hope the dangerous properties are only active when this is wound."
Silica says "Clo-Caltel Zorhalth Rothon Contallthelthel"
Argh! I forgot to modify my eyes to remove that creepy glow... and I forgot to add an ejection or purge mechanism to this body >.<
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: April 05, 2013, 06:01:12 am »

Free... although if you wanna reimburse me for it i could use another test subject for circle science...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:49 am »

Leave the dismal temple and run my way to some new area. If directions are strictly necessary, then the opposite way I came. Meaning if the village is down the north side of Mount Temple, I'm going down the south side.

Words

"First na' booze-plant, now na' dark matter hammer. Wha's the world comin' ta'? Cannae a disgustinly sober wizard get anythin' done?"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:34:19 am by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: April 05, 2013, 06:31:14 am »

Examine the paths available to me or just keep going forward if theres only one.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3800 on: April 05, 2013, 06:42:47 am »

Free... although if you wanna reimburse me for it i could use another test subject for circle science...
((No, thanks, I'd like to keep my body intact. I'd offer you to give you a humanoid test subject, but it looks like you got that covered with your homunculus. And it looks like there's nothing else I can offer you (except maybe for some minor word. You know the word for "ring"? Any element you don't know?). So, if you want to give it to me for free, that's fine. If not, that's fine too.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: April 05, 2013, 07:05:17 am »

i accept your offer of ring word and a lesser homunculus, the tests i have in mind will be... unpredictable... and possibly unstable... the more test subjects the better.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: April 05, 2013, 08:32:04 am »

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Glassco pondered on what to do with the current course of action, presenting his ideas to John. "OHSHITWE'REGONNAHITTHEGROUNDPULLUPPULLUPPULLUP!" After a bit of thought, he also addressed the beetle. "OHGODSSPARKYHELPUSCATCHUSOHGODSSPARKYSAVEUSSPARKYHURRYUP!" He firmly grasps the railing of the bowl before trying to cheer the team on. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Yell at John to keep trying to make it stop falling, make Sparky (Lightning Beetle) try to catch/save us and to hurry it the hell up on doing it.

[So I ended up naming it Sparky.]
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:34:01 am by Xanmyral »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: April 05, 2013, 08:57:55 am »

Well, at least Kin can use that staff to fix me and his hand now.

"You use it to fix me, since I reckon you're better at that sort of thing.  Feel free to use it to fix yourself too."

Rothon Ratheale to make raw material to fix my body.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:23:16 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: April 05, 2013, 09:10:48 am »

"Hrmm."

Run up to staff range, using the staff to deflect any attacks, and swing at his throat with my staff.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: April 05, 2013, 09:31:00 am »

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
Begin walking towards the village, while walking say Karenthar Aels Gars again.
I will have my wings!

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: April 05, 2013, 10:50:50 am »

"Okay! Here goes nothing!"
I focus on slowing down the bowl.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #3807 on: April 05, 2013, 12:14:53 pm »

Kin graciously accepts the Doctor's gift and starts experimenting with it. He puts Thrakor down before Kin wills the electricity from Thrakor's electric <insert form> and make it attach to the head, shaping it to the vague shape of a human. A functional one hopefully. If for some reason there is no electric material to use Kin says Clo-Caltel Rothon before starting the process.

((I really don't want to mention this but I just itch to do it. I am made of electricity and in my inventory I carry a rod. What kind of rod? One made of metal. Please don't dissipate me.))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: April 05, 2013, 12:19:42 pm »

Yay! Pants!
Put on greaves. Say Zorhalth Shaazeshelial. Go down to basement, if I see anything nasty looking Garstopit it to death.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: April 05, 2013, 12:58:22 pm »

I think inventory is somewhat hammerspace, given I still have my robe, clockwork mace, torch, and lightning in a bottle despite being a head.  I think dangerous items are the only ones that matter.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 435