Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961584 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

[...Yeah, kind of figured that would happen eventually. Got three two times, third attempt, knew it would go badly.]

Respawn, but with a different stat arrangement.
Spoiler: Glassco MK II (click to show/hide)
When respawned: Try not to vomit from having experienced death, idly wonder if it is possible to die permenantly, if successful in not vomiting go back to Scarlon's shrine. Give awkward cough, make sacrifice again. Take mask, wear mask, and move back out into court yard. If possible, punt nearest tiny chest plate. If I somehow still have time, touch second nearest chest plate, say words.
I say I at least only have a one in six chance of doing all of this A: Not covered in vomit, B: Not failing to sacrifice right, C: Not failing to punt the accursed tiny chest plate, and D: Saying the words right. I'll take those odds.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:03:53 am by Xanmyral »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Hm... blood huh? I wanna find more dangerous words to defend myself... well unless something is weak against blood... but I couldn't imagine something like that... excpet by a faulty blood transfusion.... but that'll be hard to do in a fight... and the metal bug i doubt even had blood... so if if i made tranfusing blood a viable option in a fight it might not even be an option... then again I got silver blood now.... hm.... wonder if I could kill stuff with that.... Anywho back to more word testing.

Say "Wortheliel"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:49:41 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"~Fly-away-my-pretties!~"

Say new words.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

((You don't happen to have real dice right could you use those? Becuase this is getting ridiculous.))
"Fuck what happened my head... odd I feel different somehow."

Str:  1
End:  1
Dex:  0
Spd:  0
Awar: 0
Pot:  3
Will: 1
Chan: 4

Go and sacrifice a bit of blood into the bowl under the flaming brazier. Then go outside.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 03:02:51 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You don't happen to have real dice right could you use those? Becuase this is getting ridiculous.))
((I somehow get the feeling any dice piecewise owns would do far more harm than anything random.org could spit out.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Silica aims away from everything and says "Clo-caltel Shaontrod"
She then speaks to the bear.
"Do you have a name or title that I should refer to you by?"
((I've got a feeling that if Corsair was given an endurance roll for that, he'd get a 6.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're becoming a bit of a pain to retreive, arm-spear."
Make yet another mental note of where the spear is. Then actions, words.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin uses Garstopit against the remaining villagers.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

So many delicious words this round.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I think everyone has decided that players are no longer threats due to the presence of delicious chunks of stat points lying around everywhere enemies.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"There, now tha's more like it."

Question why there is a mob, continue magiking.

+1 Speed
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I think everyone has decided that players are no longer threats due to the presence of delicious chunks of stat points lying around everywhere enemies.))
Yep. I just don't feel as threatened anymore. I'm willing to shout words out loud unless it is something epic. There are so many ways to insta kill everyone though, so it's not wise to kill people; unless you are sure you'd win.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm very thankful for the clockwork word.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Which way, which way? Down I guess."

Head downstairs. If horrible shite jumps out at me, run screaming in terror back the way I came.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The only way forward is in there, I guess? Well, alright then. Hmpmf."

Say "Contallthelthel Clo-caltel" and head into the village, comforted by my new weapon.

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 435