Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958641 times)

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

Hmm. This is actually a really nice bow. Needs some arrows though.
say "Hathic Shaontrod" and if I get arrows and don't die test fire the bow
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Why the hell is that guy trying to kill me! I never did anything to him! Freakin' asshole! I don't wanna get killed! My self-imposed moral rule of not killing people sucks!

Say "Zaral" and hope he steps on it while he's chasing me (since it's hard to see while in a cloud). If he catches up though say "Shareeb" while aiming over the top of his head in hopes of knocking him out. In both situations keep running down the path as safely and quickly as possible for as long as the turn will let me. If I run into another player, ask them to help me out.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:16:36 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Zzeralleth Cainthalsaz Shaazeshelial"
Activate mark, and if the spell takes, go back to the temple basement and hug the Smoulderer.
"Ah, nothing quite like highly dangerous self-experimentation."

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll assume this altar is like the others.))
Cut my hand with the knife and spill some blood upon the altar.
((I have a question, if you lost a character forever would you be able to make another?))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:16:51 pm by Vakothu »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Right, I meant remove that word, not only use that but it's fine.

Grab Corsairs greatsword that he can't use (Drop the copper axe?) say Dorbaelo Rothcaltal Cainthalsaz only if I manage to grab it with both hands and murderkill the fuck out of this carrion beast.

*Squints at sheet* why do I have 1/5 pool if the saw should have only cost one pool? If it used everything it should have had some form. Ignore the me saying words if that isn't some type of error.
You are nowhere near Corsair or his sword. He's all the way back up at the temple. Check the massive status thing, it has locations.

Also you had 1/4 pool last turn, which became 1/5 when you added to the channeling. You used that point to say a word, and then regen'd to 1/5.

Just run out of that area or stop casting if you want it to come back to more then 1/5

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Well, maybe one of those burnt buildings out there still has a bit of flame for me to borrow. I think I'll just HOLY GOLD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?"

Head outside and look for burning wood to put in my torch. If anything looks dangerous, have my serpent attack it.

((I just realized... If I can make an incredibly dense metal flexible, and will it with my mind so I don't have to worry about weight, I more or less have a DF whip. OGOD. My snake's tail is a DF whip. Best. Minion. Ever.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

[Have to admit, out of all the materials in this game, being able to manipulate gold must be pretty awesome. Just watch out for electricity, gold is quite conductive. I'm curious, Piecewise, do you randomly select the material given power over, or pick? Mixture of the two? I ask because the second person got mushroom one after messing around with mushrooms for a while.]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks, but I'm not really confident using weapons...."
((I think you have handed the weapon to the least qualified player. Sure you can't use it, but I'll probably accidentally kill myself or other people with my 0 Dex.))
"I feel rather responsible for what happened, is there anything I can do for you Patrick?"
Silica walks over to a nearby wall, rock or tree, faces it and says "Anth Roth"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"~You-live! Tod-2A-is-best-aide!~"

Ride my companion out of the temple. Be ready for trouble.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

((Lets try to make contact))

mentally contact the sword and request it to not harm me with its flames, if succesful pick it up, otherwise continue trying to contact it. Also say "Donbel Quielio Admenstiar
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Dammit.

This quest went so long without statuses I forgot how to use them.

I'll edit my action.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zaral!
Hit the creature with my weapons if it is still alive afterwards!

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Heh. Minecraft FTW!
Say Adamenstiar Donbel. Pick up sword.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

+1 Channeling, because fuck having only two words.

"Hehe, guess we'll never figure out what happend to you, will we?"

Wind up my sword again and enter the building the guy came out of.

Also, what's up with all these insanely good rolls I've been getting. Seriously, wtf. I bet I'll roll a triple 3 right now and die horribly.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll just shrug and go back to Glassco.

"So, how's the new form of transport going? Do you need any spells from me to improve it?"
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 435