Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962020 times)

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oooh, north looks like fun."
Head north to the raider camp. Murderhug hostiles.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh I read your comment about Zako joining "Shub's school of sorcery" wrong and had thought we had happened across an actual school run by Shub priests.  I may have been sleep deprived or otherwise indisposed when I first read that part.))

Feeling unclothed but not yet ready to run off into the turbulent valley below, especially not without some divine assistance.  However being ignorant of the culture of these parts he's not ready to jump into bed with just any deity.  Returning to the halls of the gods, Ozzy searches around for information this realm's pantheon, so that he might pick an appropriate patron.

((This is for both OOC and IC knowledge, I literally just discovered this section of the forums a week ago.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"~Percussive-maintenance!~"

Punch self in head lightly, then say "Harialltontal Shareeb Hael-ton" again. Clap if results look impressive. Cry if they do not.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

"How rude to attack a random naked thing like that"

MURDER WITH MAGICWORDS AND FIRE-SWORD OF ETERNAL PETTYNESS

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

this fight is looking really one sided if everyone in the vicinity attacks.

Kisame + Me + Saurinae + Miauw + Mr Big + Corsair vs Pitchfork + torchbearer

i think i will just use ranged spells so my character doesn't get vaporized mid science...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll be back Patrick, I just need to go contact an ally."
Silica walks over to Derm and gives him her knife and sword.
"So you're finally back, where's everyone else? What did you all find?
Sanya walked off somewhere, though she's armed with a force amplification bow with 19 sniper arrows and 20 anti-infantry arrows.
Would you happen to know how to animate objects? I accidentally summoned a giant clockwork bear that houses someone's soul."

Silica then aims away and says "Rothon Ku-karua"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:40:54 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Yeah it seems I just wasted a turn from a typo...))

Righ ammo... Zothelth- Wait no.... It's Shaontrod! Man I must have crossbows on my mind....

Set my crossbow for 6 shot burst. Then say "Clo-caltel Shaontrod". Load up my crossbow with my new ammo and if any left over, store them away on me somehow.

((Btw, anyone wanna try to see what happens if you give sentience to a villager's corpse? Or maybe a live villager? I wonder if that might make them less insane...))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:51:34 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If my bear was anything to go by, it will insert someone's soul into them, they won't get anymore sane.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Btw, anyone wanna try to see what happens if you give sentience to a villager's corpse? Or maybe a live villager? I wonder if that might make them less insane...))

Im interested in the dead villager method.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((What's the word for ink? I really want to stop looking for it and get to figuring out runes and circles...))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If my bear was anything to go by, it will insert someone's soul into them, they won't get anymore sane.))

((So... by what your saying, that would put the soul of some random guy into a the body of some loony half-naked guy and he has no control of the body? That would be entertaining too.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What's the word for ink? I really want to stop looking for it and get to figuring out runes and circles...))
Ink is for daft people, say cainthalsaz je'rael and engrave runes in everything with you finger.

Much easier than constantly summoning ink.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ink is for daft people, say cainthalsaz je'rael and engrave runes in everything with you finger.

Much easier than constantly summoning ink.

((What does that do? It won't make my arm explode will it?))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

((It turns your right hand into an arc welder the problem is that if you fail the roll badly it dissapears leaving a stump behind))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((I think it turns your arm into arcane energy. Powerful stuff, but I want my arm to be made of flesh so I can put tattoos on it. And I want ink so I can write on summoned paper.))
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 435