Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961623 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

((Oops meant to hit the villagers... sorry bout that (I will try and use smaller lasers in future) :-\))
Ok then +1 Dex then apologize to the two I nearly vaporized and go look about town some more and do magic
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:12:20 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

((Oops meant to hit the villagers... sorry bout that (I will try and use smaller lasers in future) :-\))
((It's okay, magic is a tricksy bitch XD))
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thanks so when you some down will you need any armour or weapons or something?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

((I wouldn't mind a decently large blade, namely a hand-and-a-half sword. I however have no idea how you would make it))
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((lol you forgot my +1 to pot... well I don't mind. 60 bolts is plenty.))

Double sweet! Now for a back up weapon other then this knife and some armor.... hm.... I got an idea to solve my armor problems!

Take off my robe a hold it in my hand. Then say "Dorbaelo Adamenstiar". Activate the mark when done.

((Robe of diamond/crystal for armor, here I come!))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Silica aims away and says "Clo-caltel Ratheale"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:14:12 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

((I figure Sha-calun is for pyromaniacs, Parathun is for shapeshifters/transmuters, Shub is for runic scholars but the other are more vague to me.  I guess Nul-sheal could be plant based, but the the leaves of every element might mean it's helpful with all elementals or maybe both.  Blastel is confusing, though I'm guessing it has something to do with torture, or perhaps self-sacrifice.  Yodrell might be an earth based elemental or just dealing with any sort of metal.   Scarlon and Flux I'm kinda stumped on though Flux could be a god of chaos or simply change/movement.))

((Scarlon is related to mind control and resisting it, Flux is the god of dodging, essentially. Nul-sheal might be responsible for elemental control in general. The rest, not so sure.))

"~Yee-hee! It-works! Percussive-maintenance-works! Making-mental-note.~"

Hand the cleaver to Tod-2A. Look around for some locals.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

inventory:
Clockwork bear with intelligent mark.
((Wait, so I've got Patrick with me? Yay!))
((Before we start attacking the sealers, I'd like to point out that it is possible we are being manipulated; what if the Other cannot be killed after being sealed. I mean, the seal allows him to take souls under a certain condition, wouldn't he be able to take souls freely without the seal?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

inventory:
Clockwork bear with intelligent mark.
((Wait, so I've got Patrick with me? Yay!))
((Before we start attacking the sealers, I'd like to point out that it is possible we are being manipulated; what if the Other cannot be killed after being sealed. I mean, the seal allows him to take souls under a certain condition, wouldn't he be able to take souls freely without the seal?))
probably.. isnt unbridled soul stealing a prerequisite for being an eldritch god?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Which raises the question of whether unsealing it is the best idea. After all, shouldn't being sealed weaken it? Unsealing it may be catastrophic for us. We have no idea about the truthfulness of the information we have received so far.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Also doesn't our magic come from him too? We wouldn't be able to use magic against him once he is unsealed. I guess we might keep our magic weapons and items we made... or not... hm...))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile

kill the birds with their own bones
fly to avoid attacks.
blast the other people down the cliff with the rock control
continue down the road if succsessful.
Try words Dalthcael,Conshael,Horothel(seperately)

i might die today. Yaay!
I am a Goober.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Also doesn't our magic come from him too? We wouldn't be able to use magic against him once he is unsealed. I guess we might keep our magic weapons and items we made... or not... hm...))
((Yet another reason we should get more information first before killing a sealer.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Why not kill seven and capture the last one then go and have some FUN))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Why not kill seven and capture the last one then go and have some FUN))
((We have no idea how this seal works. It might require all the sealers to be alive to work properly. This means, that even killing one sealer might increase the power and influence of the Other. However, we do not know enough details yet.))
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 435