Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958639 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: The turn of suicides.
« Reply #3570 on: March 31, 2013, 02:36:29 am »

"Can someone please command Patrick to control his own movements?"
Silica places her right palm on Patrick and says "Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod"
((The following is in-character but not in-game))
(("Hello, my name is Silica Tykki and I will be presenting the Perplexicon weather for today. The previously scattered crimson showers caused by accidental suicide has returned today due to the self-termination of three other characters. Black clouds continue to loom over our magic researchers due a series of poor dice rolls and a possible flaw in the grimoires of the Aether Science Cooperative. Finally, the winds of weapon manufacturing are remaining capricious with Derm creating yet another directed energy weapon while Sanya learns that arrows are incompatible with crossbows.
This has been Perplexicon Weather, brought to you by the Aether Science Cooperative, reminding you that despite the rumors, making a faustian contract with Derm is not a compulsory part of the partnership agreement."
))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:47:05 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: March 31, 2013, 02:37:16 am »

"Hm... Yes, organs are rather nice to have. What say you Captain John? Plunge forward into the inky abyss in the sky of mortal peril, head down the path in floating style, or strike off in another direction? Surely we can find a place where the black clouds aren't." Glassco asks, before continuing. "Also, damn this thing is silent. As quiet as a grave while moving smooth as silk. We won't have to worry about people hearing us approach if we stay quiet, that's for sure." Glassco ho-hums as he ponders various things that could happen now that flight has been achieved.

[The errors are intentional,:ptrust no one.]

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: March 31, 2013, 02:42:23 am »

"Wait, how did he make mercury affect me? And why did that stop me from continuing my attack if I don't feel pain in this form? Oh well, time to put that new soul to use:
Cainthalsaz Zzeralleth Hobitaeaod Contallthelthel."
Use sword to will my arm to regrow.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: March 31, 2013, 02:53:25 am »

Do stuff i haven't decided on yet.

+1 to channeling because my secret minion is pool intensive.

i cant decide whether to head deeper into the word or run back to the temple and hitch a ride over it :(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:03:27 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: March 31, 2013, 06:12:36 am »

"Looks like I can't fit them in my shotbow. Oh well. Anyways I'm pretty much all prepared myself so I'm heading down past the wall. If three need any help then just like the girl did before."

Helping people feels good.... though I mainly did it to get stronger by killing some birds... like what happened when I "knocked out" the one guy....
((Hey can you get souls from creatures instead of crazy people and ghosts of crazy people?))

Head down past wall and into the village. If nothing get's in my way, look around for a torch or something and then into the trap door in the church that I shouldn't even know about.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: March 31, 2013, 06:13:16 am »

"~How-terrible-I-am-sorry.~"

Say "Shalzethtol" at the bastardly thing catching me by the arm that is made of wind! Hope it dies. If not, have Tod-2A chop at it and see if anything happens.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: March 31, 2013, 06:18:53 am »

((Hey can you get souls from creatures instead of crazy people and ghosts of crazy people?))
((Yeah, more powerful creatures also can get their souls taken by players. I'm not sure about weaker creatures though, I think the chance of gaining a soul falls with the power of the target since Corsair got a triple-kill by annihilating two villagers and Saurinae but only got Saurinae's soul.))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 06:31:17 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #3577 on: March 31, 2013, 06:26:37 am »

Kin climbs up from the cliff edge and picks one of the metal sticks the mage threw at Thrakor.

"You okay, buddy? Would you like me to carry you if I don't get instantly shocked?"

Kin gains +1 to Channeling.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3578 on: March 31, 2013, 07:22:36 am »

Man, the reception up here is terrible. Oh well, you know what they say, when life gives you kittens, butcher them for crafts and meat. thought Octo as he turned towards the kitten. "Hey! You! Kitten! Stop moving around, you're giving me a headache. You are in the Anchor of the Eight, a temple atop a mountain, the last place in this world left untouched by the influence of the Other. You have been summoned here by me, Doctor Octogonopus, to help me gain power, conquer all and eventually cleanse these lands from the influence of the Other. As for the adorable part, I don't know, it just happened. Who knows? It may help you stay alive if we come upon someone weak willed. And don't worry about death. If you die I can just summon you again... if you prove useful enough. Now, are you done asking questions like an annoying child in a prison ship? You know what curiosity did to the cat, right?" said Octo with a sinister look in his face.

Ask the kitten:"Now it's time to ask my questions: What is your name, what is the last thing you remember and are you willing to help me conduct morally questionable experiments to humans?"

Talk to the kitten. See if I can control it by ordering it (first by speech, then by mind if speech doesn't work) to sit still do a cute little kitten dance try to fly or at least glide a bit.

Try "Harialltontal Wortheliel Rosha-halel" while thinking of an altar to the quicksilver god. Also, PM words.

((I've decided to keep any obscure or unknown words that could be used against me a secret. Everything else will be said out loud.))

((EDIT:@piecewise: Oh and I just noticed that my character stats say:
"Sha-calun the Everflame Lv.0 (7/20 6 natural pot roll/flame usage)
(reroll natural pot 1's)"
Shouldn't it be "0/20" (except if the flame god also likes kittens) since I just pledged myself to him? Or maybe I get points based on the potency of my character. I'm not complaining, just making sure I'm not cheating.))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 07:54:01 am by Parisbre56 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: March 31, 2013, 07:24:17 am »

"Huh. Strange. Well, I have no desire to try magic anymore."

Head out and inspect the altars.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: March 31, 2013, 07:59:00 am »

Give up some blood and a pinky toe for show.
Leave said building if I get my mark

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: March 31, 2013, 09:19:47 am »

Do whatever it is your do to pledge yourself to a god.

((I think it's blood offering? I mildly forgot. Any help from the peanut gallery on this one?))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: March 31, 2013, 09:25:15 am »

"Well at least I know that I'm actually a mage instead of hallucinating hobo..."

Try matching the rubber finger to each of my fleshy ones to determine whether that spell was supposed to summon right arm armor or left arm armor.

Then try a new spell, "Rentheaol Taaleth"

((I have the horrible feeling I'm summoning a giant mass of plastic.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: March 31, 2013, 09:41:53 am »

Do whatever it is your do to pledge yourself to a god.

((I think it's blood offering? I mildly forgot. Any help from the peanut gallery on this one?))

((Yep a blood offering))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:41 am »

Hrmph. Fine. Got a word for another armor piece this turn at least. If someone has the word for shield, I will share the word for wings with them.
Grumble. Say Adamenstiar Baltaellsheral. Put on the resulting gauntlets or whatever.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 435