Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958610 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:99 failures, one amazing success.
« Reply #4065 on: April 12, 2013, 11:12:10 pm »

Man am I glad I didn't go with my first of touching the door with my hand. Now how to get by the door.... oh I have a plan. A very destructive reality warping plan. Now I really wanna stay away from these kinds of words... espeically when I using them with another word I'm not familiar with. Well heres to hoping I don't reality warp my head.

Aim the palm of my hand at the rune on the door and yell out, "Rothcaltal Zzeralleth". If the rune is succesively destroyed, throw a rock at the door again just to be safe. If the rock is fine, explore what is on the other side of the door.

((I get the feeling I'm getting ready to open Pandora's Box Door. Anybody in the village wanna come vist me under the church?))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:17:46 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: April 12, 2013, 11:15:27 pm »

Follow my new stony friend into the forest.
((I PM'd him and he said that it was fine.))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:48:09 pm by Vakothu »

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #4067 on: April 12, 2013, 11:19:52 pm »

Will my fungus missiles to launch into the enraged farmer, then if any hit, Will them to consume him alive. Then Will my armor to grow those muscles and become fungus PowerArmor.

Alternatively, if the Farmer is already dead, chat with these other people and wander into the forest to look for trouble.

"Hello. What teams are you guys with?"

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: April 12, 2013, 11:34:13 pm »

"Oh, the sky and water looks rather dark... Just imagine the foul things we could find in there. Gives a sense of adventure, no? Care to take the plunge, my good comrade? Into the unknown, to find a ship that is better than ours, to plunder that which was not ours, to find beasts beyond the sea, and to bring them on their knees!" Glassco kind of broke into song at the end, which was more awkward than not concerning the fact that he went from speaking normally to singing rather abruptly, although it was a little catchy. "Hah, can't wait to see what's out there! Not like anything can kill us permanently, yeah?" He's sure that there is probably something out there that could, but he wouldn't let such a thing as 'permanent, horrible death-y death' soil his good mood right now.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: April 13, 2013, 12:04:43 am »

((Sweet, I got some cool stuff that time!))

Draw that magic writing, magic man!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: April 13, 2013, 12:12:26 am »

Wander off and find derm, say words.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: April 13, 2013, 12:21:34 am »

((I get the feeling I'm getting ready to open Pandora's Box Door. Anybody in the village wanna come vist me under the church?))
((I can provide equipment if you contact me. Also, why don't we just collapse the entire church and crush whatever is inside. Or, we can try and slice the door free its hinges and them coat on side of it in an inert substance and use it as a shield.))
((PW: Does the door have any bonuses against demonic cicadas?))
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:38:51 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: April 13, 2013, 12:43:13 am »

"~Um-strange. Thought-that-one-ascertained.~"

Do more things.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: April 13, 2013, 12:44:49 am »

((I can provide equipment if you contact me. Also, why don't we just collapse the entire church and crush whatever is inside. Or, we can try and slice the door free its hinges and them coat on side of it in an inert substance and use it as a shield.))
planning on throwing ivan at it?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: April 13, 2013, 01:00:40 am »

Strangle raider, try and rip his head off.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: April 13, 2013, 01:04:27 am »

[If I might offer some advice Blast... I'd wager, from what little I've read about the situation, that with the great lengths gone to hide the door I'd guess one of three things. Likely: Keeping people out for some reason. Likely: Keeping things in for some reason. Most likely: Both. Best of luck, we'll be over the ocean far away from whatever horrible thing you wake up, brace yourself.]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:15:37 am by Xanmyral »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: April 13, 2013, 01:21:27 am »

((Nope, planning on throwing it at anything that resembles Ivan.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: April 13, 2013, 01:29:45 am »

((Nope, planning on throwing it at anything that resembles Ivan.))
well fuck... i was only one word away from an ivan transformation spell too  :-\

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #4078 on: April 13, 2013, 02:26:37 am »

"Well that sucks. Let's do the same with the body you made then."

Kin tried again but this time with the lesser body, same way too. If successful he says "Rothon Ratheale" if not, Rothon Halthel.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: April 13, 2013, 03:20:31 am »

((I suppose we could pump poisonous gas in there, but I'd personally prefer not to dump what amounts to supernaturally enhanced Zyklon B into a Church.))
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 435