Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What are you nervous about today?  (Read 382 times)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
What are you nervous about today?
« on: December 12, 2012, 09:51:08 am »

Nervousness is an emotion, right? If that's the case then in this thread talk about what is making you nervous today. That is, if you are nervous.

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or big. It can be just general nervousness about small things too, like a test or an outing. Anything that makes you nervous is welcome in this thread as long as it doesn't violate obvious forum rules.

Anyways, I have been incredibly nervous for the past week and those nervous feelings are increasing rapidly today. That is because I have to leave in four minutes to catch a bus that will take me to the office of the Department of Housing and Urban Development. I am having my Section 8 intake meeting today and I don't want to miss it or screw up.

I was unable to sleep through the entire night last night because of how nervous and jittery I was. I want this meeting to happen and go well because if it does I can get government assistance that would let me get my own one bedroom apartment for $150-$250 a month in exchange for submitting to yearly inspections by said government assistance program.

Getting an apartment for that cheap in California is a really good thing and I'm nervous because if I miss this meeting or if I screw something up at this meeting I will be so out of luck for the forseeable future. Anyways, wish me luck Bay 12 Games Forum and if you too are feeling nervous then feel free to use this thread to voice your concerns about your nervousness.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: What are you nervous about today?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:09:19 am »

I think this can sufficiently be lumped under sad or ragey.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 11:18:05 am »

We have waaaaaaaaaay too many of these threads.  I honestly feel like sad/happy are probably too much but they're not going anywhere so I won't complain..
Shoes...

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:12:21 pm »

And this is why I normally don't start threads. I'm locking this because apparently this thread is apparently useless like how I generally am.