Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38

Author Topic: Welcome to Gelduzmorn: Mercenary Slaves and One Highly Agressive Bob  (Read 22873 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Orichalcum quietly takes the paper scrap and begins to look around the cell for anything that seems out of place.

Oh, and s/he examines Bob while s/he's at it.

((Also, the cell's still roomy. :P))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Fniff's character is thrown down the hatch in the ceiling.

Bob: Glare angrily at the troll, jump through the grate in the floor while simultaneously flipping off the troll and Orio.
There is no grate in the floor. I've described the room already.

Trollgirl throws another pebble at you for flipping her off and jumping around like an idiot.

Orichalcum quietly takes the paper scrap and begins to look around the cell for anything that seems out of place.

Oh, and s/he examines Bob while s/he's at it.
Nothing in the room looks that abnormal.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep flipping off the troll until she runs out of things to throw.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Michael moans as he hits the floor with an unpleasant thud, barely awake when the grip of strong hands took him up and threw him with such force. He wasn't a strong drinker but he knew last night had to be a bender, probably advised by one of his more idiotic friends, that ended in tragedy. He couldn't remember even one thing, and he felt sick to his stomach. Barely managing to stand up and lean against the wall to maintain his balance, the dizziness eventually subsided and was replaced by a wave of questions. He looked around at his location.

It looked a bit like a prison cell in a fantasy game. Nah, the better term would be a gulag. Yes, gulag, that fitted perfectly for this pit. He was in here with three other people, a guy in builder's wear, a cloaked person (Michael couldn't tell what gender), and a girl with odd little horns and greyish skin.

I am not nearly sober enough to deal with this. Michael realized. Oh God, my head...

"Excuse me... would any of you know where I am?" Michael asked. Might as well not make enemies. Asking why the girl had horns might be considered rude.

Ask where I am. Try not to vomit and/or pass out.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Ori briefly looks at Bob (probably glaring under the cloak), then notices Michael.
S/he walks over to him, seemingly a bit curious.

S/he sizes up him and his greeting for a moment, unreadable under that dark cloak, before responding with a quiet, almost whispered word.
"Prison."
S/he then points at him/herself and speaks again:
"Orichalcum."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:28:33 pm by Twi »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep flipping off the troll until she runs out of things to throw.
Rather than run out of things to throw, she stops lobbing things at you and simply just flips you off.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Excuse me... would any of you know where I am?" Michael asked. Might as well not make enemies. Asking why the girl had horns might be considered rude.Ask where I am. Try not to vomit and/or pass out.
Again, talking is a free action. Trollgirl shrugs.

The hatch opens and a three bowls are tossed down, each filled with meat. They spill on the floor. Trollgirl runs up to the bowls and aggressively guards them.
My tumblr.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Punt trollgirl in the face, flip her off while she is lying on the floor. Take food bowl.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Michael stared in horror as the brute punched the poor girl in the face and took her bowl. At first, he was gripped with the typical onlooker need to stay out of trouble and not get punched in the face, but... Christ! The anger that began to well in his stomach sobered him up, and he decided that if no-one else was going to do anything, he would. He walked over to the man and looked him in the eye.

"Oi! Why'd you do that, you... bloody brute!?" Michael yelled. "Christ, you could have knocked her out!"

He kneeled down and checked on the girl, trying to see what the problem was and if it could be helped. He had a feeling that he was the only medical doctor in the room, even if he was just a student.
Check on the trollgirl. Is she okay?

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahem, i didnt punch her, i punted her in the face. A doctor would know that.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, you kicked her from behind... in the face. How would that work?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Punt trollgirl in the face, flip her off while she is lying on the floor. Take food bowl.
She jumps away from the missed blow, grabs your arm, dislocates your shoulder, and punches you in the gut. She throws pebbles at you while you lie on the ground.

Michael stared in horror as the brute punched the poor girl in the face and took her bowl. At first, he was gripped with the typical onlooker need to stay out of trouble and not get punched in the face, but... Christ! The anger that began to well in his stomach sobered him up, and he decided that if no-one else was going to do anything, he would. He walked over to the man and looked him in the eye.

Check on the trollgirl. Is she okay?
She's doing just fine. She does shove you away, though. She gets back to guarding the bowls of food, giving you a handful of it.
My tumblr.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pop arm back into socket, grab bowl, smash it over her head. Throw pebbles at her while she's on the ground.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((:P))

Orichalcum leans on a wall, staying away from the angry Bob.

When s/he sees that Bob lost, s/he walks over and quietly sits next to the trollgirl, letting out an audible sigh.

Or rather, s/he would, but s/he has to block Bob's new attack first. S/he is losing his/her calm.

"Stop that."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:41:30 pm by Twi »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not angry, just slightly irritated that she is taking my food. And since I'm only slightly irritated, I'm only smashing a bowl over her head.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((needs more quotation marks! :P))

Bob seems angry to Ori, anyways.

((And yes, statuses/perceived statuses are italicized. That is how Ori thinks! ))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38