Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38

Author Topic: Welcome to Gelduzmorn: Mercenary Slaves and One Highly Agressive Bob  (Read 22866 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gelduzmorn: Free at Last!
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2013, 01:52:44 pm »

Michael quickly walked into the room and sat down at the desk, pulling up the chair.

Right. He really, really desperately needed to find out what the hell was going on. He started the computer up (It was a fairly underwhelming, conventional design for a really futuristic world until it clicked that the design was entirely holographic: the only solid bit was the projector which was barely the size of a credit card) and began to search up everything he could.

Find out the history of this strange future, starting from the 31st of December 2012.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2013, 03:26:42 pm »

Sam sits down at his desk and holds his head as he attempts to recall the blank portions of his memory.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2013, 03:32:47 pm »

He quickly grabbed his ankle, wishing he had some meds or something to soothe the pain.
"Agh... That wasn't such a good idea. What now? I'm lost, and who knows where I am. Guess the only way to go is forward, then. Or... Not."
He began shuffling along, before noticing the dot, and tries to hide from it.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 09, 2013, 05:56:32 pm »

Michael quickly walked into the room and sat down at the desk, pulling up the chair.
Right. He really, really desperately needed to find out what the hell was going on. He started the computer up (It was a fairly underwhelming, conventional design for a really futuristic world until it clicked that the design was entirely holographic: the only solid bit was the projector which was barely the size of a credit card) and began to search up everything he could.
Find out the history of this strange future, starting from the 31st of December 2012.
'EY! Who said you were responsible for the computer's design? The computer is most certainly tangible. It's the same geometric and adorned with curvy spikes as what seems to be the theme in the citadel. The screen is ridiculously thin. Anyways, the first thing Michael should notic is that the keyboard lacks the shift or capslock keys. It also has fifty-three letter-characters and eight number characters. The punctuation characters don different appearances. Trying to figure out how to type what you need to search is gonna be difficult.

Sam sits down at his desk and holds his head as he attempts to recall the blank portions of his memory.
The blank portions are stubborn at being found.

He quickly grabbed his ankle, wishing he had some meds or something to soothe the pain.
"Agh... That wasn't such a good idea. What now? I'm lost, and who knows where I am. Guess the only way to go is forward, then. Or... Not."
He began shuffling along, before noticing the dot, and tries to hide from it.
You duck into an alley between two large houses, not finding any other cover. The sound of rubber rolling on pavement gets closer.

Viilaerze retrieves her phone and checks up on her companies.

Teceli searches through her room for a chisel, but fails to find one.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2013, 05:59:00 pm »

Search my room for anything sharp, and take it.
"I do believe it's a good night for a stroll. I'll be back later."
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2013, 06:17:20 pm »

Orichalcum finishes the journaling to his/her satisfaction and starts wandering around to...

Michael's room!

S/he notices his attempts to use the computer.

"It's in Kestvoshorik. Of course, I'm used to written Kest, not typed, but still... Oh, and Kest also uses base eight, if you didn't guess from the number keys. What do you need? "
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:21:08 pm by Twi »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2013, 06:25:56 pm »

"Wait... Oh dear. I do hope thats not some sort of IFV or something. I swear, if I've been sent to some prison world, or some dictatorship ruled world, there will be hell to pay."
He waited, and slinked further into the shadows as the rumbling grew closer. If he had is pistol with him, he would have loaded it and drawn it already, not that it would do much against a vehicle.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2013, 07:18:05 pm »

Sam sighs. He leaves his room and just starts standing around in the hall.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2013, 07:53:06 pm »

Search my room for anything sharp, and take it.
"I do believe it's a good night for a stroll. I'll be back later."
Logically, anything sharp would be placed in the kitchen drawers. Bobby gets a fairly large bread knife. Presumably you'd like to conceal it, correct? You unconvincingly hide it in your clothes.

"Wait... Oh dear. I do hope thats not some sort of IFV or something. I swear, if I've been sent to some prison world, or some dictatorship ruled world, there will be hell to pay."
He waited, and slinked further into the shadows as the rumbling grew closer. If he had is pistol with him, he would have loaded it and drawn it already, not that it would do much against a vehicle.
The vehicle drives up to the alley and stops. It looks like a truck for police work.

Teceli looks at the time on her watch, displayed in the Arabic numerals. It is 22:57
My tumblr.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2013, 07:56:48 pm »

Get out into the streets. Remember where the house is, don't wanna get lost. And head to the shadiest looking part of town.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:58:41 pm by Jbg97 »
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2013, 08:22:41 pm »

Sam goes off to explore the palace(or whatever this place is.).

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2013, 08:38:35 pm »

"Hmm... Police? Seems like that might be either good or bad... Hmm... Perhaps it would be best to keep undetected?"
He stayed in the alley, hoping these police men wouldn't be in a... Outsider murdering mood.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2013, 09:09:32 pm »

Get out into the streets. Remember where the house is, don't wanna get lost. And head to the shadiest looking part of town.
You're almost out the door when the yellow guard stops you.
"<Not only are you trying to leave, you have a weapon. Back to your quarters or any place within the confines of this citadel.>"

Sam goes off to explore the palace(or whatever this place is.).
Sam wanders and walks into the throne room. Viilaerze isn't sitting in her chair anymore, instead probably having left to get sleep. However, one of her throneside guards still stands there.
"Good evening."

"Hmm... Police? Seems like that might be either good or bad... Hmm... Perhaps it would be best to keep undetected?"
He stayed in the alley, hoping these police men wouldn't be in a... Outsider murdering mood.
The driver-side door opens, which, like in the US, is on the left side. A woman like the ones the others see everywhere steps out, her skin a light gray color, eyes being red and cyan, hair a coppery orange, and horns that look long and straight. Her uniform has a black and orange color scheme, and she holds a pistol.
My tumblr.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2013, 09:13:21 pm »

Tell the guard i heard some noises on local rooftops, he should go check it out instead of worrying about me.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2013, 09:24:27 pm »

Sam says good evening back at the guard who sounds weirdly like him, then looks around for rooms he hasn't been in yet.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38