Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 788897 times)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2445 on: March 08, 2014, 02:19:21 am »

i meant an entire layer dedicated to it...kinda like a dungeon or somthing at magma level...dig a nice tunnel downwards and line it 3x3...

on the corners make spear traps, all wooden (mostly to prolong the torture) in the middle use a pressure plate. the other 4 areas? make them mini-maga-pits. if they dodge or fall or walk into it...well incineration anyone? and the every now and then dumping of stones on top of the middle...just to keep things intresting. (or replace the magma with water, and have it standing at 3/7 at trap, and then dump the EGGUANA into the pit, all of it...and then dump any FB bodies down into the pit as well as a dumping ground, soon it will be so festered with Syndromes that anything dumped into it would be a death sentence...after that find a way to harvest the FB infested water and turn it into a shower system to then proceed to experiment on any extra bodies we may have. (demi-mega-beasts, voidspawn, ect!)

and then we can let my little pets...

...play with them...

also if you happen to get any possessions...well they might be on a errand for me, mostly just to get some warp-creature artifacts running around screwing with anything non-dwarven.
(anima if you manage it make a seperate stockpile that only accepts arifact quality stuff, weapons, armour, furniture, goods, ect., then gaurd it with the most ingenious, malicous, as well as downright monstrus traps, creatures, ect.)

also anima, in deathgate 3...can we make warpsawn creatures? (hate all life: mutated in mutiple ways, semi-undead, regenerative to insane levels, monstrous strength, thin skin/weak defenses...also fire breathing with flame immunity, well weak flame immunity, anything else is optional, including tentecles and tent-mouths)

hope the fort lives longer anima!...plus with the army, well maybe ill grant them my serving boys bloodlust...(hehehe)...blood knight beserker anyone?

also blame any possessions on me, messing with the warp, well has its consequences, mostly in the fact i let all those warp-spawn lose in a fit of sheer dwarfness...plus im hoping they kill off the elves. well except one of them...(gonna see if i can make him a warp-spawn dwelf (half dwarf half elf).

good luck anima!
if you happen to need a sacrifical cult/summoning horrific beings of sheer will/madness...im yer dwarf fristborn bossdwarf!!!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: March 08, 2014, 05:50:20 am »

Yeah, the Mad Fool's "laboratory" is a section of fort dedicated to inflicting horrors upon it's denziens.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: March 08, 2014, 07:16:37 am »

Yeah, the Mad Fool's "laboratory" is a section of fort dedicated to inflicting horrors upon it's denziens.

I remember building that! There's a day care, an exercise room, and a spa!

(Disclaimer: Spa may melt flesh from bones, day-care may contain rabid animals, and exercise room features spikes of doom. Management not responsible for death or maiming.)
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: March 08, 2014, 01:26:38 pm »

I remember building that! There's a day care, an exercise room, and a spa!

(Disclaimer: Spa may melt flesh from bones, day-care may contain rabid animals, and exercise room features spikes of doom. Management not responsible for death or maiming.)

can i reserve 4 tickets into the deathpit plain of despair the MAd Docs Home of Horrors?

so whens the mad fools lab going to be made? hopefully it takes an entire z-level or two (the 2nd layer for the "testing" grounds...and torture pits, the frist is for containment, labs, and testing facilities! all with either copper floors, walls, ect!)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: March 09, 2014, 06:17:18 pm »

Realistically, the dwarves are probably safer cleaning themselves in the blood of the slain than any Murdermachines soap. Any sense of clean dies within the sentient evil direct entrance to mortal hell fortress.

Have you SEEN the exterior of the fort? Friend, it's not an "entrance" to anything. You passed the mouth of hell a ways down the road.

Nah man, that's just the front yard. Some humans favor keeping various assortments of "recreational" gear upon their excess land. Dwarves are far more pragmatic, as who needs lawn gnomes when you can have goblin bones?

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: March 09, 2014, 07:28:58 pm »

Realistically, the dwarves are probably safer cleaning themselves in the blood of the slain than any Murdermachines soap. Any sense of clean dies within the sentient evil direct entrance to mortal hell fortress.

Have you SEEN the exterior of the fort? Friend, it's not an "entrance" to anything. You passed the mouth of hell a ways down the road.

Nah man, that's just the front yard. Some humans favor keeping various assortments of "recreational" gear upon their excess land. Dwarves are far more pragmatic, as who needs lawn gnomes when you can have goblin bones?

All we need is to mod the raws and we can have actual gnome bone sculptures in our front yards.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: March 09, 2014, 08:49:09 pm »

All we need is to mod the raws and we can have actual gnome bone sculptures in our front yards.

I suppose dwarven interior design is the tasteful arrangement of severed limbs into proper piles.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: March 09, 2014, 10:10:14 pm »

....all in for gnomes in murdermachines say aye!!!

1)also make them deathly allergic to gnomeblight...also make them want to steal drink from dwarves.

2)suggest we add gnomeblight into our stocks...have gnomes explode on contact with gnomeblight.

3)watch as the decorations paint the outside/inside of murdermachines

4)Profit!!!!

5) see if we can make a new drink, void-drink...made from voidspawn, extra alcholoic....(as in more alcholo content then everclear...around 500% more...as such an dwarf can be escatic just from drinking it!

alright any news from the forts front yet?

have we got a seige nowdays? also is murdermachines clear for population inhabitation? (as in getting the WHOLE of murdermachines fit for dwarf inhabiting)

that way we can move DOWN near the caverns and await the day when we can reach magma, then flood the upper levels of the fort in a array of hazzardous ways to make it a deathtrap for anybody that ACTAULLY manages to get past the front lawn into one of the entrences. and then prepare for the circus invasion. at which point we turn the circus into our little fun-town of joy and happniness...(insert sarcasm and replace the to horrific to describe in words or detail). cause remember, we need to take the shit on the surface into the circus. then live there untill Terry Corrupts us again...

rinse and repeat folks! (hey and maybe we can find a way when the pach comes out to attack the voidspawn/clowns/necromancers/goblins directly!!!)
Torch-Light!
When the next patch comes out, we invade goblin fortresses and take all their steel-craft...and proceed to raid every other fraction (beasides the flesh-bodies for our souls) untillwe fall, rinse and repeat.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: March 10, 2014, 02:59:39 pm »

Ah, the beautiful horror that is Murdermachines. I missed so much, yet so little has changed.

Blood, Sweat, and Maniacal Cackling. With a side order of Eldritch Abomination.

Now with a free Gnome in every meal! 
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: March 10, 2014, 03:51:03 pm »

Ah, the beautiful horror that is Murdermachines. I missed so much, yet so little has changed.

Blood, Sweat, and Maniacal Cackling. With a side order of Eldritch Abomination.
Sig'd

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: March 10, 2014, 07:53:25 pm »

Journal of AnimaRytak, the Voidgod
19th Sandstone, Mid-Autumn
Daemonslaves have arrived; ten of them.  They, along with the other masons, are set to work flooring the farm areas to avoid the inevitable growth of mushroom trees.  The entry way shall be paved as well.  This is Murdermachines, temple of the Voidgod.  Some architecture is in order.
I've ordered the heart of the fortress to be smoothed, as it always should have been.  While this place may never be beautiful, it shall still be a proper fortress.

4th Timber, Late Autumn
Puff has a broken leg.  How, I do not know.

9th Timber, Late Autumn
NCommander has given birth to a baby girl.  Baltharaaz is the father.  The girls name is Rigoth.
The baby is promptly left in a stockpile when NCommander's attention span runs out.

20th Timber, Late Autumn
Dwarven traders have arrived, so I've ordered our piles of junk and crafts hauled to the depot.  The amount we have is simply staggering.  Hopefully we can aquire something useful.  Cheese, fish, and breedable animals would be nice.

However an ambush occurs just as the traders enter Murdermachines.  Unfortunately for the kobolds, the military is preforming drills in the courtyard.  Not long after, two kobold thieves are spotted inside the fortress.  And one of our artifacts is stolen.

Someone remind to me post some fucking guard dogs at the entrance.

The kobolds are slaughtered at the gates.  None survives more than a few seconds under the combined onslaught.

2nd, Moonstone, Early Winter
One of the daemonslaves was possessed.  By something other than one of us.
Said daemonslave takes over a jewelers workshop and immediately goes to work.
Several days later, the result is a floodgate made of pure ruby.  Sadly, it is rather plain in all aspects.  No beautiful engravings of myself or anything.

15th, Moonstone, Early Winter
I've ordered the surface fort rebuilt.  Useless walls and fortifications shall be thrown down and fresh walls of stone shall be built in their place.  I've ordered a new gate built of platinum.

17th, Moonstone
Fungin has given birth to a girl.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: March 10, 2014, 11:46:51 pm »

AWSOME!!!

finally my dark ritual involving lots fo violence, scourges, a few goblins and innocent souls was completed!!! sending a warp entity into the deamon slave actually worked!! finally, now we can start geting some actual quality goods in the fort! also anima:just post an animal near a stockpile just for artifact quality things, (as in everying but materials such as wood, stone, bars, and food/drink. everything else it only accepts artifact quality stuff! then put in al the artifacts and set a gaurd animal at the entrence!!!

problem with theives solved!

also it seems my work is spreading, hopefully the fruits of my darker labors will benefit murdermachines in the shadows...

all i need to do is weaken the goblin forces by....nuding them slowly to their dooms!!!

also good idea for a platinum gate, i myslef wouldve suggest steel fortifications and walls. but we can get what we all want!!!

anyway looking forward to the nex update! now that the guts of murdermachines are being developed, we should increase the hardend shell and clean up our "yard", a bit, mostly to lure in more unfortunete souls to their dooms!!

Also will send more daemon-slaves soon, mind whispering takes time and effort...not to mention i have to select the most vunreble souls tha are best for our nourishment...its not easy being a warp/void hybrid entity...not storng in either side but able to use both...not the best for ones mind.

if you happen to get.....guests....for the fort all i can say is...oops...
Disclaimer:this void/warp-spawn dwarf is not responsible for any limbs, personal effects, booze, food, or any type of damage to the fort pyshically or mentally due to any uninvited guests, all anger responses or anythign logical (like that will ever happen), emotional, or pyshcotic responses will be ignored in favor of other projects, failure to reside with this disclaimer may result in a failed artifactc reation and said dwarf dying due to either  emotional distress or insanity...killing themselves and/or others in the process.

good luck anima!

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: March 11, 2014, 12:45:02 pm »

I hope you don't get a voidspawn siege right while you're busy building Anima, but I am sure such hopes will prove to be futile. I'd suggest making the ruby floodgate part of some silly magma-based deathtrap, on the basis that it'd look awesome and color-coded*.

*this will help prevent incidents where you flood the fort with magma by not building around the release point.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: March 11, 2014, 06:02:19 pm »

I feel The Warp overtaking me just by being in this thread. Normally this is a bad thing, but this time, I hear the voices.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: March 11, 2014, 06:08:36 pm »

I feel The Warp overtaking me just by being in this thread. Normally this is a bad thing, but this time, I hear the voices.

GOOD.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 272