Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 788579 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2475 on: March 12, 2014, 07:42:14 pm »

What sign shall you give to ensure said promise?
« Reply #2476 on: March 12, 2014, 07:51:07 pm »

What sign shall you give to ensure said promise?

You are all experts at detecting signs of My presence. If you don't detect any signs, then I haven't been messing around.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: March 12, 2014, 08:03:36 pm »

Fair enough.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: March 12, 2014, 08:24:31 pm »

The first contact with Terry that wasn't related to devouring souls.

CaptainMcClellan is now greatest negotiator of the void.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:26:19 pm by TheSaberTooth »
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.
« Reply #2479 on: March 12, 2014, 08:25:58 pm »

He IS good at it, isn't he.

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: March 12, 2014, 08:27:21 pm »

AnimaRytak cancels Play Dwarf Fortress; Something arrived in the mail.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: March 12, 2014, 08:27:49 pm »

HOLY SHIT MCCLELLAN HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN.

...I can no longer call myself a diplomat if you can put Tele-Type Terry in a good mood.

E: Ninja'd by Terry and Anima.
Shit, that looks sweet Anima. So delicious, so scrumptious... and the tech's pretty cool too :P

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: March 12, 2014, 08:29:13 pm »

I dont know what that fan-looking thing is
So im guessing those tater tots arrived in the mail.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: March 12, 2014, 09:38:10 pm »

I dont know what that fan-looking thing is
So im guessing those tater tots arrived in the mail.

It looks somewhat like an excessively metal room with a graphics card in it.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: March 12, 2014, 10:11:42 pm »

The first contact with Terry that wasn't related to devouring souls.

CaptainMcClellan is now greatest negotiator of the void.

well deathgate has its dark diplomate...

"and so with one word, Did Terry breathe life into the mouth of a dorf, in which a thousand worlds suffered enlessly in the pits of despair...and from this mouth came words that put even HE, into a state of pacification....and for that moment all was still...before Armoks kidney exploded in a burst of fiery gore....and then did Terry Laugh, for when he heard the words from the one he hasth raised...he knew it was a darkened evil that which shall one day destroyth the elves of the woods, and turn the cities of men into jibbering piles of flesh and chaos. his name declared by The Dark Lord is CaptainMcClellan"

also Cap, beware, for Terry has his moments when he shall strike, and he didnt say on which forress he shall not interfear...thus making only one of our turns be the one which he shall not interfear of such agreement. thus the mindfuckery will that with ensure will most definetly be more worse then any kind that we have seen before...

AND THATS SAYING ALLOT!

for some reason im guessing somone will end up making the Book of Terry...i fear for the world for but a moment....because no one will be left for me to send my little specks of Vorp (void/warp basterdized magic) magic into their frail pitiful minds...

now that we have a diplomat, im guessing his purpose is to...turn?...the elves in dark worship on which they destroy their own trees? (SOMONE MOD IN DARK ELVES!!!)

well havent updated in a day, so there we go...also mostly disapointed in myself for not causing weird havoc on the forum, this has not be rectified.
(considering i cant doom some dwarves in my own little twisted world-considering i havent been stuffed into a new body yet (side note: anima, if you get a scourge ill take the nearest non-named dorf and be the lash of the fort...i alwasy enjoyed seeing those who deserve it *such as goblins and trolls* get their dues...*)-)

good luck anima with the fort, cant see he pictures from here due to the bad internet connection this facility has, but i shall endevor to see them (as well as any others) that you guys end up putting on when i get home for a 3-day weekend.

finally i have this to say...

Even terry can be appleased...it just takes the right amount of insanity/comidian....i vote for captainMcClellan to be the dark preist of murdermachines if he gets a dorf all in favor say eithe aye or some other random word...those who disagree...face HIS wrath and despair...on a side note please step into the beacon and be taken back into the void while your at it and not have a body for a few years.

later all!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: March 13, 2014, 02:12:35 pm »

Only on Bay12 could you find someone who would debate with madness incarnate.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: March 13, 2014, 05:34:59 pm »

Only on Bay12 could you find someone who would be insane dwarfy enough to debate with madness incarnate.

Guess what I fixed?  :P
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: March 13, 2014, 09:04:53 pm »

Only on Bay12 could you find someone who would be insane dwarfy enough to debate with madness incarnate.

Guess what I fixed?  :P

ive never been more proud/mad to be a dwarf right now...

and considering we MADE the madness incarnate at the end of Deathgate 1...well..not suprising we could find somone amoung our number to talk it down. the TV tropes page that has all our shit well, they VASTLY underestimate our Enginuity Madness, Insanity Incarnate being of Mass Chaos, Despair, Dead dorfs with socks in hand from a goblin siege, drowning via breathing surface air!!! (its gonna happen sooner or later here!),pain, anguish, terror, vomit covered sunstones, and bloody massacures that even hell cringes at....and we call it a monday morning just for the start!!!

lets just call it a average thusday for us on bay-12.

good luck my fellow madness incarnate beings of death and chaos!!!

other then that, whens the next update!!! i want to see some goblin skulls laid in a nice little row in front of murdermachines yawning deathpit entrence...and turn it into somthing like sarumans Uruk-hai pits from LOTR...the sunshaft would allow our dwarves to be immune to sunlight as we live in the caverns below...and yes im still saying we should once we secure murdermachines as a whole make for the cavaerns and turn their entirty into food production facilites, the upper levels for farming animals and trees(muddy the ground for moss and such), the next set of caverns for food production from crops. and finally our craft-shops should be around magma level, with our dwarves living just inbetween the two caverns and a massive great hall with a TRUE Beacon Sitting squat in the middle, everything made our of obsidian...walls, floors, and of course the funiture...any artifact furniture thats not anima's personal property should go into this massive hall of doom....

now that my mad plans been laid out again i bid you all farewell till later!!!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: March 13, 2014, 11:22:12 pm »

Journal of AnimaRytak, the Voidgod
11th Opal, Mid-Winter
A construction accident has somehow blasted a hole in the roof of the fortress.  Somehow this pierced two floors before stopping in the kitchens.

I really don't know how they did that.

No matter, I've designated a road built into the fortress.  But not a simply road of stone.
I've ordered our road to be built from iron.

13th Opal, Mid-Winter
Rigoth the baby was impaled on spikes.

25th Opal, Mid-Winter
Lashidang has bled to death.  Not quite sure why.
In any case, the surface fort has been remodeled, a road has been mostly built, and I've moved onto my next project.
A magma pump stack and a new BATTERY.
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Shaggard

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't need no arms to strangle, nor teeth to bite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: March 14, 2014, 12:00:38 am »

Journal of AnimaRytak, the Voidgod
11th Opal, Mid-Winter
A construction accident has somehow blasted a hole in the roof of the fortress.  Somehow this pierced two floors before stopping in the kitchens.

I really don't know how they did that.

No matter, I've designated a road built into the fortress.  But not a simply road of stone.
I've ordered our road to be built from iron.

13th Opal, Mid-Winter
Rigoth the baby was impaled on spikes.

25th Opal, Mid-Winter
Lashidang has bled to death.  Not quite sure why.
In any case, the surface fort has been remodeled, a road has been mostly built, and I've moved onto my next project.
A magma pump stack and a new BATTERY.

Dwarven unnatural selection at it's finest.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 272