Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741550 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: THE CROSSOVERENA
« Reply #1950 on: March 15, 2013, 04:06:40 pm »

I'm still of the opinion that we keep it... Can we at least just store it in our storage instead of reabsorb it? That way we can get it if we want it back, and it will test to see what happens to blood shapes that are away from our presence for a certain period of time. Good enough compromise?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: March 15, 2013, 04:10:16 pm »

I'm still of the opinion that we keep it... Can we at least just store it in our storage instead of reabsorb it? That way we can get it if we want it back, and it will test to see what happens to blood shapes that are away from our presence for a certain period of time. Good enough compromise?
That works for me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: March 15, 2013, 04:12:05 pm »

((FFFFFfFFFFFFFFFFfffff I wrote the update out and accidentally tripped over the power cord, shutting it down instantly. What's a good text editor for pre-writing updates? Notepad sucks, is there anything with bbcode support? JEdit might be viable...))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: March 15, 2013, 04:15:09 pm »

I don't know about bbcode support, but I do know Jarte has an autosave function with adjustable save time. I have mine set for once a minute.

Also, I use AutoHotkey for some bbcode stuff. For example, if I press my windows key + 2 on my numberpad...

"I get this picture and text color instantly."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: March 15, 2013, 04:15:40 pm »

((FFFFFfFFFFFFFFFFfffff I wrote the update out and accidentally tripped over the power cord, shutting it down instantly. What's a good text editor for pre-writing updates? Notepad sucks, is there anything with bbcode support? JEdit might be viable...))
Not sure about bbcode support, but I find Google Docs pretty useful for update writing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: March 15, 2013, 04:16:14 pm »

((Thanks for the suggestions. Let's try this again, Take Two...))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: March 15, 2013, 04:23:36 pm »

What about writing it all on firefox and having the Lazarus add-on to save text?

As an aside. Really loving how this whole story went FFS :D @SC: Awesome picture.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: March 15, 2013, 04:40:26 pm »

Not sure about bbcode support, but I find Google Docs pretty useful for update writing.
Yeah, my friend Mistertimn uses it for everything. It auto-saves about every sentence or so or something.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: March 15, 2013, 07:34:19 pm »

Have a preview. It's gonna be a bit.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: March 15, 2013, 07:36:44 pm »

:o

That's... ADORABLE
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: March 15, 2013, 07:37:35 pm »

Have a preview. It's gonna be a bit.
If that's in the update, I don't really care how long it takes.

If it's not, I'll of course be annoyed.
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: March 15, 2013, 07:56:38 pm »

Y'know...That kinda reminds me of something out of Scott Pilgrim...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: March 15, 2013, 07:58:55 pm »

Y'know...That kinda reminds me of something out of Scott Pilgrim...
But she looks more like Kankri to me.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: March 15, 2013, 08:29:18 pm »

She reminds me of a trope picture from some trope that I can't remember...
Sig

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: March 15, 2013, 11:58:34 pm »

We should Check the mushroom's menu before deciding what to do with it.
EVERYONE

Check the mushrooms menu.

Giant? Being giant sounds AWESOME!

Holy crap! Stream rubies are worth 50 pence now! See if he'll buy them for that much. (Probably not.)
If we can't get the stat points, we might as well buy an inventory slot.

The shopkeeper apologizes: he doesn't have any Fountain Pence in stock. He would, however, if you had any Fountain Pence to trade in for Stream Rubies. For the latest and coolest currency around, 50 Pence is practically a steal! Because he's practically stealing from you.

It doesn't look like you have enough Stream Rubies to buy anything else. The Shopkeeper says you should visit The Market if you want cheaper, more specific goods. You don't have to have Stream Rubies, either: some of the shops there are willing to barter.

PUT BOTTLE in storage. Sorry, Freudian slips and stuff.
I support seeing if SLOG wants the tasty mushroom, getting details on Ruby quest (we need a healer), and reading the damn merc info sign.
That works for me.

You stash the Bloodband and empty bottle in Storage for the moment. Your inventory space is easily freed up.

You stop Riltia before going up the ladder, though.

Riltia follows you out of storage, still yelling.

Check on sidequests, take up 'ruby focus'

You check the sidequests. However, it seems "Ruby Focus" is not on there. You head up to the Council again to check with Cleri herself. She briefly comes out and explains the nature of her request.

I support seeing if SLOG wants the tasty mushroom, getting details on Ruby quest (we need a healer), and reading the damn merc info sign.

Slog takes the Mushroom and beams. Slog the Slime has joined your party!

You also read the sign on the wall. It displays a pretty extensive list of instructions:

You head back down. Time to decide what to do next.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:45:41 am by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 1544