Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741520 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Slog is the new Cool Crab
« Reply #1980 on: March 16, 2013, 03:21:50 am »

I like the new character designs. What you're seeing is them actually having arms now... crazy!

Also, I like using Notepad++ for my writing... it has tabs, numbered lines, lots of nice tools, and can handle a number of formats. Apparently some folks have developed a BBCode plugin for it too, though I haven't tracked it down.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: THE CROSSOVERENA
« Reply #1981 on: March 16, 2013, 08:38:57 am »

FFS, what do you use to write up those speech boxes with portraits next to them?

Also, the new Riltia design is kinda meh. With those slumped shoulders she looks like a scoliosic ogre. :(

Yeah I don't like the Ciro "idle" sprite either. I'll redo both normal sprites before the next update. I'm rather fond of their "Angry" sprites though, I think those came out better.

I use the same drawing program I use for the rest of it for the speech boxes. I am individually exporting each speech panel to png then uploading.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: March 16, 2013, 08:43:29 am »

DL 2

EXPLORING TIME
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: March 16, 2013, 09:49:57 am »

So....where is Al?
Who cares?

Anyways...
Check menus, locate marketplace, muffle dermonster before we get there, etc. Basic stuff. Oh, and keep an eye out for the ruby in case something stole and moved it,
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: March 16, 2013, 09:58:44 am »

And Proxxy.
But we don't know that. She's with Cherish. And we don't know where Cherish is. We probably don't remember WHO cherish is.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: March 16, 2013, 10:17:56 am »

Alright... Use fountain to complete current side quest, get money. All I have right now, to be honest. We can either do more arena, go explore more, or what not. Wait, wait...

VISIT THE MARKETPLACE! I want to see what they got there, why waste money on these over-priced smucks if we can get it cheaper, no? Hurrah for free market!

+1 to good old adventuring based capitalism.
Dendritic.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: March 16, 2013, 10:33:09 am »

Just checked something, forget the first shop keeper on the first level, hilariously over-priced. Its fifty pence to get an inventory slot there, and fifty pence to get a refresh potion as well. Only reason to go there would be to get the items that are offered there that aren't offered anywhere else in pence.

EDIT: Also, just saw the title. Slog can never replace Cool Crab, as Cool Crab is in his own category. But so is Slog.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: March 16, 2013, 10:53:17 am »

Alright... Use fountain to complete current side quest, get money. All I have right now, to be honest. We can either do more arena, go explore more, or what not. Wait, wait...

VISIT THE MARKETPLACE! I want to see what they got there, why waste money on these over-priced smucks if we can get it cheaper, no? Hurrah for free market!

CAPITALISM, HO!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: THE CROSSOVERENA
« Reply #1988 on: March 16, 2013, 12:30:00 pm »

-snip-

If you want to download and use AHK yourself, the code for that is

Code: [Select]
#numpad0::Send
And then just whatever tags after the send. If you want to use a custom color, though, you have to do it like this.

Code: [Select]
#numpad0::Send [color={#}FF00CC][/color]
Without the braces around the #, it doesn't send it - # is the stand-in for the windows key, and therefore isn't normally read literally by the program - so it'd screw up your tags.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: March 16, 2013, 01:04:53 pm »

CAPITALISM, HO!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 16, 2013, 03:08:24 pm »

Also menus on Slog.  He didn't actually eat the mushroom!

Hey, a fire spell. Handy! No points for getting the reference.

Apologize to Riltia and give her a hug.

You withdraw your Fountain Pence before heading to the market. Wait, where's the Market again?

You ask Chief because anyone named Chief is probably the Chief. Of things. Actually it just seems everyone else is hiding in a house somewhere.

You walk past chief and enter the Market. It seems there's a general goods stall outside selling all variety of foods and natural things. On the other side of the area, doors with icons indicating the nature of their sold items can be seen. The ceiling is covered with lamp posts. The light from them is actually kind of oppressive.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 16, 2013, 03:09:58 pm »

Check ALL the menus stores.  All of them.  But left to right.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: March 16, 2013, 03:10:13 pm »

KNOCK DOWN LAMP. BLOODSHAPE SWORD. YOU KNOW THE REST.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: March 16, 2013, 03:10:40 pm »

Last time we shot things at the ceiling down here, we died.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: March 16, 2013, 03:11:00 pm »

Greet the man with the shades

Ask man why he is wearing shades inside.

Also Veto Slayer's action. And Dariush's action as well.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 03:15:07 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1544