Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741050 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Feed the coin machine the corpses of the robots.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Try selling bots to the mqchine. They got to be worth so,ething.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Lowest we can get is five coins, there's five of them, so that's twenty five coins at the minimal. If it works, that is.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Lowest we can get is five coins, there's five of them, so that's twenty five coins at the minimal. If it works, that is.
Because gaming the system has worked so well in the past.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

It's not gaming the system, it's gaining money through dead things, which, I understand, is the traditional way for an adventurer to earn money.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

And beside, it's not like the game is dropping more bots on top of us, or the vending machine will come alive and eat them. (Or repair them.)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I just looked at a bunch of stuff. Floe is almost definitely not the blue girl due to different speech patterns (the slurring of endings vs almost aristocratic manner of speech). I wonder how nobody noticed this before.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think she speaks like that as to not be weird around the Village, or the OricSoft(OS, which I'm surprised you guys never interpreted) has an auto translate to normal speech(or they type what they say)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Looks like your keyboard put itself on qwerty.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask her if she would like to help you find where they are coming from together.
"We still don't know who you are. What are you doing here?"

(Roll: 16+5 Sexiness) Yaos joins the Passive Party.

It's not gaming the system, it's gaining money through dead things, which, I understand, is the traditional way for an adventurer to earn money.

As expected, the machine dispenses twenty-five Fountain Pence. You rush the gather up the funds, bringing you to a loft total of 40 Pence (50 including Storage)!

Spoiler: Active Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:14:49 pm by freeformschooler »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

ha ha what

14/14 sp, +5 psych, 2 soulbound skills alongside with a soulstarish looking item?

Ahahahahahahahahah wow lets not piss this person off.

Go north!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Look at Yaos's menus. For all of his skills. Also, did anyone notice in the upper right, that Ritalia has a bar there? Also, what does the passive party do?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

NEW MENUS!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Those bars are charge, Riltia can get it for some reason. Allows us to do other ways of battle (And more?)

And passive party provides bonus'es without direct actions by us.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Menus, then scan Yaos
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look at Yaos's menus. For all of his skills. Also, did anyone notice in the upper right, that Ritalia has a bar there? Also, what does the passive party do?
Its her Soul Charge, and the passive party is not directly controlled
Ask to see the menus of Yaos, as not asking may lead to trust issues and such
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:24:39 pm by javierpwn »
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 1544