Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 874245 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2013, 11:06:11 am »

Good. Now, you start as First Class not as Trainee.

Also, explain Personal Skill to me because I don't understand it :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 25, 2013, 11:38:08 am »

Good. Now, you start as First Class not as Trainee.

Also, explain Personal Skill to me because I don't understand it :P

Pfff. I will miss levels if I start as first class. ;-; And I will need to change more stuff now, swap fire for flux, look for the shaman stats, I was using the trainee one and add one more personal skill.

And uhh.. it is pretty simple, if Tantallos is low on HP (Below 40%), his attacks will grant him lifesteal (50% of the damage dealt), if he is going to do deal 8 damage on someone, it will recover 4, and if he misses the attack, well, he missed the attack. And once he reaches 50% HP or more, it will stop working.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:41:33 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 25, 2013, 11:43:20 am »

Pfff. I will miss levels if I start as first class. ;-;

That's the point ;D

And uhh.. it is pretty simple, if Tantallos is low on HP (Below 40%), his attacks will grant him lifesteal (50% of the damage dealt), if he is going to do deal 8 damage on someone, it will recover 4, and if he misses the attack, well, he missed the attack. And once he reaches 50% HP or more, it will stop working.

Conditional Nosferatu tome? Not sure if OP or not; quite possibly on higher levels v:
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 25, 2013, 11:44:44 am »

That's the point ;D

WE EARNED OUR STATS THE HARD WAY UNLIKE YOU YOUNGUNS.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 25, 2013, 11:45:21 am »

That's the point ;D

Conditional Nosferatu tome? Not sure if OP or not; quite possibly on higher levels v:

It was the same skill on Mystic Plague, keep in mind his HP is not that huge and dark magic accuracy is bad. Also damm you, so I will use shaman's base stats now and ignore the promotion bonuses, or should I add them too?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 25, 2013, 11:46:48 am »

Do you have room for a mercenary class? My sheets done except I don't know if I'm supposed to put that class specific skill for mercs on.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 25, 2013, 11:48:28 am »

It was the same skill on Mystic Plague, keep in mind his HP is not that huge and dark magic accuracy is bad. Also damm you, so I will use shaman's base stats now and ignore the promotion bonuses, or should I add them too?

Hmmm, fine, PS can stay :v

Shaman base stats + 4 free points, as stated somewhere in character creation section of the playerbook.

Also:
- Personal Fault: Testing Limits.
   If a ranged unit attacks the character, it will keep attacking this same enemy until one of them reaches zero HP or the enemy exits the attack range.

Honestly, combine that with your Personal Skill. You could go on fighting endlessly if you only get enough skill.

Can't you make a normal +10/-10 skill/fault for simplicity? :v

Do you have room for a mercenary class? My sheets done except I don't know if I'm supposed to put that class specific skill for mercs on.

Well, the maker o the playerbook made the unfortunate decision to slap class specific skills everywhere. There's always place for a mercenary, you would be buddies with Sterling :P

If I were to check all te classes, I would possibly toss away half of Class Specific Skills, cuz that stuff sounds more like Promoted Class bonuses...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:50:40 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 25, 2013, 11:50:40 am »

If you meant this "For every time your character promotes, you add another 5 points to your progression rate." It is five, not four. :D

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 25, 2013, 11:51:00 am »

Skill points =/= Progression rate
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 25, 2013, 11:51:58 am »

And not really, think about a archer or a monk attacking him, he is pretty much dead. It goes for ANY ranged class.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 25, 2013, 11:59:16 am »

Do you have room for a mercenary class?
Mercenary here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 25, 2013, 12:05:19 pm »

Ok, fixed, now he is a shaman with flux and added a new personal skill, check to see if everything is ok.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 25, 2013, 12:26:43 pm »

No for Venomoly. I refuse to acknowledge any skill that will make me count that with every attack :P

As for Skill Points: Please read the damn character creation section. It clearly says:

Quote from: Player's Handbook
Players start at Level 1, in either their First Class, or their Trainee Class, depending on the sort of campaign the GM wishes to run. When the class is chosen, the player then takes on that class's base stats, and then adds 4 points to them. This can also increase Constitution, but it cannot increase Movement. You can put a maximum of 2 bonus points into one stat.

Mercenary here.

Didn't this happen when we played that one maptools game I foolishly attempted to join?

Anyway, I think this is all in order now.

You forgot a free Vulnerary in your inventory, but that's a quickfix. Accepted.

EDIT: I just noticed: You cannot put a progression rate on CON and AID.

EDIT:
Quote from: Affinity roll for Valor Inara
1, 3

You can pick Fire or Wind.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:34:52 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 25, 2013, 12:39:33 pm »

No for Venomoly. I refuse to acknowledge any skill that will make me count that with every attack :P

As for Skill Points: Please read the damn character creation section. It clearly says:

Quote from: Player's Handbook
Players start at Level 1, in either their First Class, or their Trainee Class, depending on the sort of campaign the GM wishes to run. When the class is chosen, the player then takes on that class's base stats, and then adds 4 points to them. This can also increase Constitution, but it cannot increase Movement. You can put a maximum of 2 bonus points into one stat.

Mercenary here.

Didn't this happen when we played that one maptools game I foolishly attempted to join?

Anyway, I think this is all in order now.

You forgot a free Vulnerary in your inventory, but that's a quickfix. Accepted.

EDIT: I just noticed: You cannot put a progression rate on CON and AID.

EDIT:
Quote from: Affinity roll for Valor Inara
1, 3

You can pick Fire or Wind.

Bleh, I will figure out another personal skill then. Also replacing those extra two on DEF to SKL.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:41:32 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 1249