Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841255 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #4380 on: May 10, 2013, 07:18:42 pm »

"Yah don't have a lot of kindness or faith for yer old allies, do yah?"

"Adrien is the most deplorable human being I've ever met, including the weird mage with the insatiable murder-boner."

"I have feelings you know? Right now they are telling me to bring chaos."

"C'mooon, I said you were better than Adrien!"

Hey Haspen, real quick. Is Berebia really populated solely by the scourge of the Earth? Valor has probably done some work there, so he'd likely know... Right?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: May 10, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »

Take a scale of 'good nobility and bad nobility' in terms of subjects' treatment.

Menelea is on good side, Berebia on bad. Besides that, they're two similar warring states, that's all.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: May 10, 2013, 07:21:24 pm »

I'd imagine Berebia to be a sort of warring tribal/clan sort of thing. A bunch of small lords or khans who are constantly fighting for power, etc etc. It may or may not have one big clan/group that pretty much runs a lot of stuff though.
I need to put something interesting here.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: May 10, 2013, 07:21:47 pm »

"Well, Oi don't see much of a problem givin' yer enemy hell. Not like they're not tryin' to do the same. Though just don't let it go to yer head, makes you do funny things."

I'm sure it probably has decent people there, its just that its hard to view a country as good when their economy and social structure literally depends on constant expansion and war. Bad PR. I'm sure it has its bad parts, like the hills/mountains of the merc country.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: May 10, 2013, 07:23:33 pm »

: "Look buddy, would I actually have a loving wfe and good kids if I was a complete arsehole?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: May 10, 2013, 07:24:00 pm »

"Well, Oi don't see much of a problem givin' yer enemy hell. Not like they're not tryin' to do the same. Though just don't let it go to yer head, makes you do funny things."

I keep imagining Salvatore with the most ridiculous Irish accent.

my gad

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: May 10, 2013, 07:25:33 pm »

Take a scale of 'good nobility and bad nobility' in terms of subjects' treatment.

Menelea is on good side, Berebia on bad. Besides that, they're two similar warring states, that's all.

Okay, good to know.

Hmm, I wonder if I could ever do a subplot involving that young minor noblewoman Valor bodyguarded for in his backstory...

: "Look buddy, would I actually have a loving wfe and good kids if I was a complete arsehole?"

"Provided that you aren't making them up? Apparently so."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: May 10, 2013, 07:26:17 pm »

"Yah don't have a lot of kindness or faith for yer old allies, do yah?"

"Adrien is the most deplorable human being I've ever met, including the weird mage with the insatiable murder-boner."

"I have feelings you know? Right now they are telling me to bring chaos."

"It sounded like you were putting me on his level. I do not jump on innocents or kill everything on sight. As you could see, I just kill those who are trying to kill us, so it is fair game."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: May 10, 2013, 07:29:22 pm »

...I forgot to turn the "you" into "yah." Dammit. Usually when I do accents, I go full Monty and do something ridiculous, I'm trying to give him a slight one without going all the way. Its hard to remember at times though.

But yeah, he has some accent, not sure what exactly. It would be a Berebian slums one IC, but without knowing what that would actually be I just take a stab at it.

Edit: It will probably be funnier too when people finally get a peak under his helmet. I'll probably never have a portrait for it though, I'm terrible at those and can only do very minor things.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:35:56 pm by Xanmyral »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: May 10, 2013, 07:34:24 pm »

"Provided that you aren't making them up? Apparently so."
: "Well, I'd like to kindly point out that due to some of the circumstances around those events, I'm not a complete asshole. Mainly because I didn't end up becoming a dragon god of death and killed everything in that world.

Which is odd, I get rewarded for being a complete amoralistic miser, yet punished for saving an entire world by putting down an evil god permanently. Makes me think what the hell YOU lot have been doing to be here."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: May 10, 2013, 07:35:25 pm »

HAVE AT THEE!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: May 10, 2013, 07:37:12 pm »

Oh

My

God

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: May 10, 2013, 07:38:52 pm »

I see Berebia like Haspen described it- but with a bit more of bandits/nomads mixed into the culture since the territory seems to include the fringes of the map (I presume areas to 'The North' are more uncivilized). I've got a pretty good picture of the Duchy Olison's come from in my mind- A ruthless but resourceful Duke with a cadre of skilled but corrupt knights, a few of whom were drawn from the wilds.

Fakedit: Oh snap, go-time.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: May 10, 2013, 07:38:55 pm »

...I forgot to turn the "you" into "yah." Dammit. Usually when I do accents, I go full Monty and do something ridiculous, I'm trying to give him a slight one without going all the way. Its hard to remember at times though.

But yeah, he has some accent, not sure what exactly. It would be a Berebian slums one IC, but without knowing what that would actually be I just take a stab at it.

Edit: It will probably be funnier too when people finally get a peak under his helmet. I'll probably never have a portrait for it though, I'm terrible at those and can only do very minor things.

I've been imagining him as having the bizarre accent Gabranth slipped in and out of in Dissidia Final Fantasy, and with his heavily muffled by his helmet..
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: May 10, 2013, 07:40:29 pm »

Somewhere, on a road to a forest, Charlotte feels she dodged a bullet and doesn't know why.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1249