Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841532 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

The hat needs to be a bit floppier in the brim maybe? Also, needs a different face, sharper looking preferably. And a longer beard, where it also joins up with the moustache, but I'm not sure if I should have a beard and moustache at all...

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The hat needs to be a bit floppier in the brim maybe? Also, needs a different face, sharper looking preferably. And a longer beard, where it also joins up with the moustache, but I'm not sure if I should have a beard and moustache at all...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it's going to be funny when people who see us post elsewhere start wondering why there are so many fire emblem avatars always popping up everywhere.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Most likely, and it is indeed already funny. I got asked about where I got mine actually. Although I've been thinking on changing it to something else lately, awesome picture but I'm not a fan of static avatars, I like variety.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I could make you a slideshow avatar if you want. You know, like one of those gifs that you can just sit and it cycles between things, sometimes with a little animation. I agree static avatars get a little stale after a while.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I've been asked that before, FFS. ^^^ I used to make FE Avatars before FEF was even a thing. [/hipsterSC]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, before FEF, I think you were the source of ALL the FE avatars on the forum (due to making them for rtds and such), but it's gotten a little diluted lately with Sirus' sprites, avatars utilizing your FEF portraits and even some oddball stuff like that gregor face. Some of that may not even be immediately recognizable as fire emblem, so perhaps it wouldn't create the same effect, like people are missing out on something huge somewhere.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I've been asked that before, FFS. ^^^ I used to make FE Avatars before FEF was even a thing. [/hipsterSC]

I think it's going to be funny when people who see us post elsewhere start wondering why there are so many fire emblem avatars always popping up everywhere.

New penguin fad go

Xanmyral...

Your avatar...

Fuck that hair.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:51:44 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

O_O

I suddenly had an image of an FEF game where all the characters were penguins.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Xanmyral...

Your avatar...

Fuck that hair

Hahahahahaha, give me a moment, I need to stop laughing.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Xanmyral...

Your avatar...

Fuck that hair

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEGGGG

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Well, before FEF, I think you were the source of ALL the FE avatars on the forum (due to making them for rtds and such), but it's gotten a little diluted lately with Sirus' sprites, avatars utilizing your FEF portraits and even some oddball stuff like that gregor face. Some of that may not even be immediately recognizable as fire emblem, so perhaps it wouldn't create the same effect, like people are missing out on something huge somewhere.

It's all good. I'm just fooling about out of boredom. :P I am looking forward to seeing what kind of reaction all of this gets... although I'll have to hear reports secondhand because I practically never venture out of FG&R/RTD.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

It's all good. I'm just fooling about out of boredom. :P I am looking forward to seeing what kind of reaction all of this gets... although I'll have to hear reports secondhand because I practically never venture out of FG&R/RTD.

Same here, though I mostly lurk RTD and post a bit in the Gaming section.

It will be awesome once the Fire Emblem avatar thing becomes a thing. (If it ever does, but it could already be a 'thing' because of how many people we have on the bandwagon now.)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I was primarily in the RTD, only just recently started branching into the gaming section honestly. Sometimes I post out of it, but rarely. I sometimes forget we're on the dwarf fortress forums, somehow.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Xanmyral...

Your avatar...

Fuck that hair

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEGGGG

*Must resist urge to-*

*Gives in*

I'm so sorry
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 1249