Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841321 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I've told long ago I don't accept split actions.

Post a link here to it if you make it Haspen, please.

Poink!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well then.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:24:12 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

New plan: Rather than destroy the stones, we use them to turn Valor into a Super Saiyan.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

I've told long ago I don't accept split actions.

Ami standing still doesn't mean she can't heal Seyena when she comes flying over.
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

spoiler it gaddamit

Well then.

I've told you.

You cannot stop the cogs of fate C:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:35:10 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Hmmm, well, we knew that we'd be left with a massive crater centered on Kesselring, but I don't think a lot of that was known in advance, like the true nature of the Dragonstones.  For all we knew, collecting seven of the things might have let us make a wish.  :3

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Bleh, I've spent 3 hours on that post? My skills are rusty, normally I would've done it in one and half I:
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bleh, I've spent 3 hours on that post? My skills are rusty, normally I would've done it in one and half I:

An excellent bloodbath nonetheless.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

An excellent bloodbath nonetheless.

Well, yeah. Reminds me of Chapter 2 <3

Also: Yer 5exp away from level up v;
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also: Yer 5exp away from level up v;

HISSSSSS

Edit: Okay, if someone (I think only Charlotte could do it with current positioning) killed the Paladin in front of Derick, I could croak Wodan. But. That would draw attention off of those wyverns, and also leave me waaaaay out in the open to get torn apart, with low  chances of recovery. Trouble is, horse riders are the only possible viable target for me right now.

Dammit. If I had a vulnerary, I could at least get Derick back on his feet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Not anymore tho :p
SigFlags!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Here's the thing, though.  As far as I can tell, with Derick and Tantallos down for the moment, and the board the way it is, the paladins can't attack us at all.  They can't step on Derick and Tantallos since they're not quite dead yet, and they can't move past the two since there are living people right behind them blocking their path.  It seems we've literally just built a wall of bodies that we can shelter behind for two turns, as long as we keep (11,7) and (12,7) occupied by someone.  Besides, we have four more wyvern knights that will be arriving in precisely one turn, or two if we have Raquel and Riven move west (and thus out of range) to take care of the knights presently ravaging our formations.  I recommend that, by the way; no sense giving them a free attack, since our 1-2 range attackers are rather squishy.  We should really take care of the threats that can actually hurt us, first. 

Also, the only positions I can move to that are in three tiles of Derick are all occupied right now, so I won't be attacking until someone vacates.  Once we do get some room, though, I'll definitely move west to take care of a knight.  We have one turn to eliminate at least the two that are attacking Seyena, after all. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:44:18 am by Culise »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I suppose it would be prudent to hold off on murder, at least by me. Pah.
Sorry.  I wanted to show off our dual crithax skills, too.
Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 1249