Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 847100 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I just suggest Olison (after Valor's been brought back into the building at the spot north of Alex and is vulned so we can get Charisma and support) attacking one of the wyvern out of their range with his axes and moving back in a non-Alex adjacent spot (to leave room for Matilda healing). Casting sharpness will be a bother though, but if Anja moves out of the way Tiron should be able to get that done.

Anja dances for people, Danya holds the line, Matilda heals Alex, Tiron sharpens Valor, and all is well.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

FUN FACT I JUST REMEMBERED: Wawhammah gives weapon triangle, so that cuts their damage down to 12 a turn.
Combine that with the regen and that's net ten a turn- waaaay better.
It also hoses their hit down.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who's damage? The wyverns? Five damage per his is after all consideratio--Wait. Your base is thirty, you get one DEF from support from Sal, two from your personal... Ah, seems Haspen forgot weapon triangle reduction in their attack. Good catch!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Who's damage? The wyverns? Five damage per his is after all consideratio--Wait. Your base is thirty, you get one DEF from support from Sal, two from your personal... Ah, seems Haspen forgot weapon triangle reduction in their attack. Good catch!

Blargh.

EDIT: Hey no, Anja's support takes priority!
EDIT2: That's still a DEF bonus. BLARGH I SAY.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technically, since both Sal and Anja have the same support rank, its whoever is closest. But they both have the same support element, so they both give the same bonuses, so it doesn't really matter.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Think I can smack Wyvern H, doubling them for 10 when they've only got 20 hp left. Can't quite check the stats from where I am, can someone double check that?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Think I can smack Wyvern H, doubling them for 10 when they've only got 20 hp left. Can't quite check the stats from where I am, can someone double check that?

If you wait until I'm up, you do 11 (or 12, you did get STR last level, right?) and decent crit chance.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Yeah dunno what is CE fretting about. STR+SPD is fairly decent level compared to, say, SKL+LCK :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nor do I. I still kinda laugh at Crimson's prior comment about Sal being Olison+, especially with this mission. He's being too hard on poor Olison, is all.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Sorry, thought everyone was still hammering out a plan.
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

The plan was figured out as: Seyena rescues Valor and drops him one space north of Alex. Alex heals him, then Sal kills the Why-vern in front of him, and Olison attacks another.

Edit: specifically, get me to 19, 12 so Danya can benefit from Charisma.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Am I unaware of some whole-team vacation absence or are you guys angry at me :? Or is it just because Easter? :P

* Haspen is waiting for actions for days... not to mention I see Xan and PM posting on regular basis.
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

meh
I'll do it today
Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 1249