Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 841398 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Haspen can't even claim we didn't tell Anja what to do.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Tiron also ignored Valor. It's not like the situation wasn't bad enough.

Too late now though. Gotta play the hand we're dealt. Even though we have three cards and one of them is the Old Maid, and we're playing Poker.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Tiron also ignored Valor. It's not like the situation wasn't bad enough.

Too late now though. Gotta play the hand we're dealt. Even though we have three cards and one of them is the Old Maid, and we're playing Poker.

that would be implying we have a chance.

Yet, also, didn't I recall Haspen saying something about talking to the bosses a long time ago? He clearly doesn't intend for us to fight them, AND the hordes of enemies. There's gotta be some way to diplomacyicate them.
I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That didn't even work with the recruitable NPC.

They did introduce themselves as Silverio's mercenaries.  Maybe they'll pull out if we drop him. Or maybe this is what it looks like and we need to kill them via liberal application of player bullshit.

I think I'm mostly out of bullshit though.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Okay, so we don't get any double moves this turn, no sharpness, and Anja's wasted her turn giving regeneration to Valor, who won't survive contact with the enemy long enough to make use of it.

Oh right, I forgot. Fixing v:

EDIT: There, Valor has been danced and sharpened. Gentle Flute scribbled back to Anja's inventory.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 03:14:12 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

Valor: Mercia's #1 diplomat.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really hope I don't screw up on that roll. I'm just under 90 to hit and still have 81 to crit, so let's hope this doesn't blow up in my face.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I really hope I don't screw up on that roll. I'm just under 90 to hit and still have 81 to crit, so let's hope this doesn't blow up in my face.

[PREHUEHUE_INTENSIFIES]
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh dear Critzocoatl, beloved and adored bewinged serpent of lightning and GM foiling, your servant is in dire need of your good works once again. Please, allow Valor to one-shot the heathen Silverio (gonna assume he's a heathen, who can say a proper prayer with a rose in their mouth) and protect the good knight Alexander from his wicked sword.

EDIT: inb4 someone points out that Silverio is a man. Valor knows, he's just being a dick because he's kind of on edge.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Train-Of-Thought Planning: If Olison can nab Alexander's pure water and use it on Seyena (and possibly nab Alexander's vuln (if he still has one, can't remember if he used the last of it) and uses it on Alexander) then she'll be invulnerable to the Holy Guard's magical assaults (if I remember right, it raises her RES to right on the nose of the Holy Guard's spell damage). Which gives her a free jab at her, which means that Valor can benefit from Seyena's support at little risk to Seyena (except for those imposed by Silvaro, should he live).

Alexander and Sal should probably do... Something. Assault the wyverns. Sal will take a knock if he does, but it isn't like his health is the one being contested thanks to Alexander, so he gets a free auto-sixteen damage hit on one of them. I can't say if Alexander should assault them or not, that depends on his health and whether he'd survive the extra damage.

May be good to do a trade chain however, to get Matilda the healing staff back, by Seyena giving Valor her staff and then Valor giving Matilda the healing staff, which shouldn't interrupt what they were doing, but that's assuming they have room.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:27:52 pm by Xanmyral »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Valor still has one use of pure water, but even with that he has one more inventory space.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, but you're action is more needed for killin--Oh yeah you have two actions. Hm. I guess you can use your pure water on Seyena, saves Olison's action for some wyvern killing, which we could use, or for plinking away at someone else such as Silvaro, or healing, or etc. If you fail your first action you'll lose your second action anyhow, which is a bit of a gamble.

I don't like gambles. But what can ya do?

EDIT: If we do the 'valor uses pure water' plan, then I'd suggest Olison moving first by axing wyvern F a question regarding his mortality, and if that kills him, Sal can move up and attack E with his axe dealing sixteen damage, then move back, which means that if Alexander nails his hit, he'd be killing the wyvern by doing fourteen damage, hitting thirty right on the nose.

Of course, to optimize the results, it would be best for this chain of events to happen before Valor moves away, so as for everyone to benefit from charisma.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:39:59 pm by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

No, neither of us should attack, or at least I won't and Sal shouldn't unless you are SURE he will one hit the wyvern. Despite being tank enough to throttle this chokepoint, unless someone heals me my health is not an unlimited supply.
With my last use of vuln, I should have 1-3 survival turns left.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See edit above. And Sal autohits (I think I've said this before) the wyverns without the aid of supports or Charisma, so he's good. Deny not the personal skill of +15 hit, for such is truly the glory of accuracy!

Of course, the above edit denies healing to Alexander, which is a dangerous prospect. So it may be best to simply have Olison and Sal attempt their parts, and top it off with Alexander healing himself.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:47:05 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 1249