Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 222

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.37.0 | DF 42.06  (Read 971756 times)

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.20.4 !!Health View Poll!!
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2013, 07:13:04 pm »

feature request:

a way to show what dwarf's are in a burrow zone.  This way I can set off the caverns as a burrow, or set off an area of the game that are not caverns to a burrow, and see who's outside of it within the tool, that way I can find them quickly.  As it is, if I have someone run to the caverns for who know's what, how am I to find them without looking through each unit via the unit screen?  If I had a "safe area" burrow, I could see who was in that and see who was not, then I could focus on that unit inside the game and see what there doing.

I came up with the idea right now trying to figure out who/where/why a dwarf is in the cavern (early on in breaching).

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2013, 06:23:24 pm »

whoa, weird bug, some labors are not clearing from my militia dwarfs, particularly one squad, there stuck as read-only, no more write of labor changes within dt allowed

here's my save, using my latest version of accelerated mod mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?lojckoo943tl2kb

it was the m scourges squad, removing the military members from it solved it, but that's a weird workaround/bug
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:01:11 pm by thistleknot »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2013, 09:09:43 pm »

sort by cursed status?

update:
upon further thought, such a low amount of cursed creatures would make such a request ridiculous (I thought I had more than one).

Update:
I'm very glad (y)our labor optimizer is in place... my idle dwarf's are way way way lower.  I have like 1-2 with 77/34/12 dwarf's
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:30:51 pm by thistleknot »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2013, 10:38:23 am »

whoa, weird bug, some labors are not clearing from my militia dwarfs, particularly one squad, there stuck as read-only, no more write of labor changes within dt allowed. here's my save, using my latest version of accelerated mod mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?lojckoo943tl2kb it was the m scourges squad, removing the military members from it solved it, but that's a weird workaround/bug
i haven't looked at the save, but once a dwarf reaches a master level in a military profession, DT will disallow the changing of labors, as within DF itself those dwarfs who reach a master/lord level in military skills will ignore/disable any labors set. you could try applying this binary patch, and see if it resolves it for you.

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2013, 09:51:04 pm »

Hi, how can I view a dwarf's physical attributes in Dwarf Therapist? Here's a screenshot of it only showing the skills and mental traits, but not physical:

The dwarf himself in-game profile shows he is

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2013, 04:30:47 am »

Hey splinterz, just wanted to ask how far you are on 20.5 and the health screen. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2013, 08:27:15 pm »

whoa, weird bug, some labors are not clearing from my militia dwarfs, particularly one squad, there stuck as read-only, no more write of labor changes within dt allowed. here's my save, using my latest version of accelerated mod mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?lojckoo943tl2kb it was the m scourges squad, removing the military members from it solved it, but that's a weird workaround/bug
i haven't looked at the save, but once a dwarf reaches a master level in a military profession, DT will disallow the changing of labors, as within DF itself those dwarfs who reach a master/lord level in military skills will ignore/disable any labors set. you could try applying this binary patch, and see if it resolves it for you.

Applying that patch was a pain, but when I got it implemented, the exact same squad had issues (I'm not sure if it has something to do with it, but it's the active ones (at least on my latest save)).  I would figure DT would allow assignments regardless, and that's where the problem is at, I can't check/uncheck boxes INSIDE DT.  It's not something I'm noticing after assignments...

the problem persists even when I remove them from the squad... I'm not sure what's causing it... Darnit... I'm using the dfhack dt plugin to accomodate for this...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:32:28 pm by thistleknot »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2013, 06:15:48 am »

Applying that patch was a pain, but when I got it implemented, the exact same squad had issues (I'm not sure if it has something to do with it, but it's the active ones (at least on my latest save)).  I would figure DT would allow assignments regardless, and that's where the problem is at, I can't check/uncheck boxes INSIDE DT.  It's not something I'm noticing after assignments...

the problem persists even when I remove them from the squad... I'm not sure what's causing it... Darnit... I'm using the dfhack dt plugin to accomodate for this...
you may be able to work around it by editing the game_data.ini and removing the can_assign_labors flag from the professions in question. i still haven't had time to sit down with the save and check to see that for sure that's the cause, so you'll have to give it a go. have you checked within DF that changing labors for those military professions (without the binary patch) actually works? if that's the case then i can remove this can_assign_labors check entirely from DT.

@Pan: you'll have install the version in this thread, that looks like the old version.

@Meph: i wish i had more to report, but progress has been slow. i've been having some problems figuring out some of the injuries like bruising. it's getting there, but i haven't had a solid amount of time to sit down with it recently.

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2013, 08:58:37 am »

that was it, the flag thing.

Hopefully that binary patch will let me play with these elite dwarf's

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2013, 12:39:30 pm »

Thank you for keeping the mode up to date. It really appreciative! *hugz*
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2013, 04:03:50 am »

Hi, how can I view a dwarf's physical attributes in Dwarf Therapist? Here's a screenshot of it only showing the skills and mental traits, but not physical:

The dwarf himself in-game profile shows he is

They're displayed on the Military tab.
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

Nalbir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2013, 10:20:27 am »

Is there a way to use Therapist to set embark skills, preferably from the result of an optimization plan? That would be a killer feature.

Just load DT when on the embark screen (where you set the skills and items). It will load the dwarfs.

It also would be nice if we could sort the Labors tab by role ranking, to make it easier to go from "who is best for this labor" to enabling the labor.

Yes, merging the labors and roles tabs would be epic.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2013, 10:43:09 am »

It also would be nice if we could sort the Labors tab by role ranking, to make it easier to go from "who is best for this labor" to enabling the labor.

you can sort labor columns by role rating. right click on the column header and choose your sort method.

Nalbir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2013, 10:50:46 am »

you can sort labor columns by role rating. right click on the column header and choose your sort method.

That would do it. Thanks!

Nalbir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2013, 10:55:22 am »

The optimiser should include some usable examples, maybe from the community.

BTW anyone built this for linux (20.4?)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:38:36 pm by Nalbir »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 222