Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 222

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.37.0 | DF 42.06  (Read 974571 times)

aocarson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.20.4 !!Health View Poll!!
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2013, 01:09:40 pm »

Lukego, I am not 100% sure, but this should have a mac version of splinterz branch included. I cant really check if it works, because I dont have a Mac...

Hey Meph,

The 0.6.12 version is included in that archive, not splinterz branch.  There's no Labor Optimizer, extra tabs, etc.  I haven't used Masterwork, but the DT included in that archive doesn't work with the included DF at all.  The 0.6.12b05 does.  I am still getting my feet wet in DF, and once I can grasp vanilla I'm really looking forward to your Masterwork mod.  Keep up the good work!

AOC

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2013, 01:15:22 pm »

Thank you. I didnt know which one was bundled in there, someone else always does the mac/linux updates.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lukego

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2013, 02:14:51 pm »

I guess we're back to the original plan, then!  GiantUrist and Crazor, you got this?  Should I keep looking for Xcode 3.2.6?

-Luke

Tychocrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2013, 07:53:53 am »

Luke, as a non-programming Mac user I'd just like to say good luck, and we're all counting on you.

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2013, 08:08:48 pm »

oh my god,

I just had a great idea.

I'm trying to unassign labors after using labor optimizer (and wondering why two similarly ratio'd labors are not assigning the same # of dwarfs to each labor), and am thinking, it's okay, I'll just add the labor and unassign the least desired labor.

Then I realized, there's no function for this.

It would be nice if it would show the %'s in a tooltip showing the fit for each role/labor that is currently assigned for that dwarf.

for it to be usefuk. It would have to be ordered by the raw role rating (possibly after being factored by the priority weight).  Which may result in a ton of confusion...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:07:12 am by thistleknot »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2013, 06:16:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

bug report
http://tinypic.com/r/344uu5h/5

save
http://www.mediafire.com/?89jpf821ipvib0s

I noticed it when a lot of my dwarf's had the same role rating... this is the kind of stuff I was getting at about attributes not being read, but this time it's on a reload of dt.

Update:
It may not be a bug, (sure does look/act like one with role calculations).  The reason I say this is because a lot of the attributes are strangely closely related to each other...  could be a bug with my mod?  I doubt it though, I didn't mod the dwarf's attributes... I also didn't create any castes
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:31:17 pm by thistleknot »

Crazor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2013, 05:02:20 am »

I'm still at it, debugging random stuff..

lukego

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2013, 04:25:45 pm »

Awesome!  I won't worry so much about pressing forward, then!  Can't wait to see it!

-Luke

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2013, 06:39:48 pm »

everyime my dt crashes and I reopen, I lose my custom grid views...

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2013, 01:53:24 am »

Found a bug that causes crashing. Right-clicking a dwarf and going into "Create Custom Profession from Dwarf", typing in something for the name, then using backspace to delete the characters crashes DT when you try to backspace the first character. Reproduced multiple times.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2013, 08:08:52 am »

Found a bug that causes crashing. Right-clicking a dwarf and going into "Create Custom Profession from Dwarf", typing in something for the name, then using backspace to delete the characters crashes DT when you try to backspace the first character. Reproduced multiple times.
yeah someone mentioned that previously, it'll be fixed in the next release.

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 04, 2013, 01:08:58 pm »

Does Dwarf Therapist only work for the SDL version of DF? I'm running Legacy and when I first opened Therapist it said "A new memory layout has been downloaded for this version! (Legacy) - 0.34.11", then it pops up with 'Dwarf Fortress has either stopped running or you have unloaded your game. Please re-connect when a fort is loaded.".

Any fixes for this?

Edit: Wrong error message, changed that.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:11:18 pm by Ringmaster »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2013, 06:49:52 pm »

Here's something completely unrelated to anything I've requested in the past, but I've noticed that if I have an extensive labor map, and I have too few dwarfs to assign and it starts dropping labors from certain jobs because their ratio is low... I'm wondering if another check shouldn't be in place to ensure higher priority labors ratio's are met vs lower priority... it's a minor issue, one would normally just jack up the # of labors assigned, but I like to give my militia dwarf's less labors.

on a side note, there's another variable that could be brought in; i.e. one that show's the importance of the job in a low # of population (selected).  I had this in my sheet before as embark/non embark profiles.  However I figured priority and adjusting the # of dwarf's per labor w/could eliminate that, but now I'm finding with my sub application of militia dwarf's (using the optimizer) is creating this conundrum of: some high important jobs with low ratio's not assigning anything.

Update:
I'm thinking something easy like ratio * priority would create this new variable.  If a large # is specified, it will be reduced by the priority, and somehow numbers will be worked on the backend so #'s are brought up to at least 1 at some threshold of minimum values based on this outputted list (yet some will be 0, i.e. a low priority, low ratio)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 07:03:30 pm by thistleknot »

Tanaman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2013, 02:34:45 pm »

I've gone through several pages of this topic, but can't find an answer to my question. Anyways, I keep getting dead dwarves sticking around in the list. They're pretty much all migrants that showed up at...inopportune times. I've had to go through and nickname them all "dead". I've tried restarting and all that but the dead dwarves stay. Any way to clear these guys out? The list is pretty long, lol!

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #209 on: May 08, 2013, 05:09:36 pm »

I've gone through several pages of this topic, but can't find an answer to my question. Anyways, I keep getting dead dwarves sticking around in the list. They're pretty much all migrants that showed up at...inopportune times. I've had to go through and nickname them all "dead". I've tried restarting and all that but the dead dwarves stay. Any way to clear these guys out? The list is pretty long, lol!
what version of DT and DF are you using? what operating system are you running? are you using mods?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 222