Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 222

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.37.0 | DF 42.06  (Read 974576 times)

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.23.5 | DF 40.07
« Reply #1305 on: August 11, 2014, 01:16:24 pm »

I just found a little problem with the Weapon & Shield indicators in the Military tab, for Squad members.
The indicators often says weapons and shields are missing while they aren't : I can see them in the dwarves inventory.

I've noticed this too, but I was too busy at the time to check the inventories to make certain.

Keith
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: August 11, 2014, 01:20:10 pm »

Just did a quick test from current git source, and it works with 40.07 (linux). Great work splinterz!
Thanks!
thanks for the confirmation! oh it's all due to those df-structure guys, they had things updated crazily fast!

This is why I'm not all that anxious for DT to rely on dfhack. DT has a day or so of lag after a new release, we still don't have a dfhack release for any 40.X version. I can play just fine without dfhack (although I do miss digv), but playing past the first couple of migrant waves without DT is just too painful.
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

Deboche

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: August 11, 2014, 01:23:59 pm »

Thank you so much guys! You make DF playable after you have more than 20 dwarves

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1308 on: August 11, 2014, 02:28:14 pm »

I just found a little problem with the Weapon & Shield indicators in the Military tab, for Squad members.
The indicators often says weapons and shields are missing while they aren't : I can see them in the dwarves inventory.

I've noticed this too, but I was too busy at the time to check the inventories to make certain.

Keith
was this in the most recent release, or before?

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: August 11, 2014, 03:08:01 pm »

Thank you so much guys! You make DF playable after you have more than 20 dwarves
...or more than 6 dwarves even  ;D

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: August 11, 2014, 03:31:17 pm »

Keith
was this in the most recent release, or before?

Definitely before the most recent release. Sometime last week. I'll keep an eye out for it and give more details if I see it again.

Keith

Stormrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: August 11, 2014, 03:52:58 pm »

I'm pretty sure it's because the recent addition of Strapped-to-body in 40.xx.
It doesn't show they are missing when they have them in their hands.

ResMar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: August 11, 2014, 04:01:58 pm »

Just did a quick test from current git source, and it works with 40.07 (linux). Great work splinterz!
Thanks!
thanks for the confirmation! oh it's all due to those df-structure guys, they had things updated crazily fast!

This is why I'm not all that anxious for DT to rely on dfhack. DT has a day or so of lag after a new release, we still don't have a dfhack release for any 40.X version. I can play just fine without dfhack (although I do miss digv), but playing past the first couple of migrant waves without DT is just too painful.

I don't think you're really supposed to play right after release, though, you're supposed to wait until all of the patches are in and *then* get off. I'm not going to do another DF play-though until Toady shifts to active development again, personally, because what's the point of exhausting myself playing this game now if I can do so on a more pristine version later?
ヽ(´ー`)┌[>゜))))彡]   Dwarf Therapist User Guide

Lewa263

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: August 11, 2014, 04:12:48 pm »

Thanks!

I don't think you're really supposed to play right after release, though, you're supposed to wait until all of the patches are in and *then* get off. I'm not going to do another DF play-though until Toady shifts to active development again, personally, because what's the point of exhausting myself playing this game now if I can do so on a more pristine version later?
Somebody has to play right after release, or bugs wouldn't ever be caught. There's nothing wrong with some people waiting like you, as long as a significant number are less patient.

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: August 11, 2014, 04:28:49 pm »

Man...

what to do...

continue 40_07 [fort] I guess.

thought i'd never be the one to ask for a layout update, now that I got my own mod up and running, I finally got some time vested into a game.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1315 on: August 11, 2014, 04:58:56 pm »

indeed that was the cause. should be fixed up in the latest release ;)

Stormrage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: August 11, 2014, 05:03:56 pm »

indeed that was the cause. should be fixed up in the latest release ;)
Dang, you're fast.

vjek

• Bay Watcher
  • If it didn't work, change the world so it does.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.23.6 | DF 40.08
« Reply #1319 on: August 11, 2014, 10:16:33 pm »

Just wanted to say that v.23.6 | DF 40.08 is working perfectly for me, great features added, good stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 222