Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74

Author Topic: (SG) Starfire: War and Politics - Enemies Old and New - UPDATE 03/07/2014  (Read 83241 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Starfire: a semi serious sci-fi Suggestion Game
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 06:26:02 pm »

"You obviously don't understand it very well or I wouldn't be asking these questions. Your indoctrination, and probably understanding of human psychology, are shoddy."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:41 pm »

She ignores your retort as she disappears again.

What do you do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »

Try to Remember your past, concentrate on unused parts of your memory. Also, try to apply some pressure on your restraints by using your anger of being merely a tool to them for war , and been taken from your home without your consent.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 08:22:20 pm »

Attempt to mould our self-image. Become a star-fish.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 06:55:03 am »

Try to Remember your past, concentrate on unused parts of your memory.

You concentrate on trying to remember your past. You manage to remember you were a successful secretary for your age, which was at the time 20, highly prized by your very busy boss. You had a fiance and you were going to get married later in the year. You were close to your family, which you think was rather large. Any more than that eludes you. Names, dates and other information seems impossible to remember.

Also, try to apply some pressure on your restraints by using your anger of being merely a tool to them for war , and been taken from your home without your consent.[/b]

Using your anger as a catalyst, you manage to break the restraints! You can now move about.

Attempt to mould our self-image. Become a star-fish.

You fail, although your surroundings do flash the image of a King of Spines starfish.

*Special event role*

As you start to mentally congratulate yourself on your new found freedom, the mental world you are in begins to fade. A few metres from you, a vortex opens, sucking the entire world into it, including you. You feel like you are falling. It is pitch black.

After a few moments, the sensations stop, only to be replaced by another barrage of feelings. Cold, sticky and confused.

You open your eyes.

You appear to be floating, suspended in a 12 foot high vat filled with some sort of greenish gloop. Covering your mouth and nose is a mask which vaguely resembles a full face scuba mask, connected through heavy duty industrial looking tubing to connections in the roof of the vat. Clipped to the ends of your forefingers are more wired up apparatus. You can see an array of screens at the foot of your vat. There is a red flashing light, which you believe must be some type of alarm.

As you look around through the surprisingly clear gloop, you see Ala-Shar and 4 others, two wearing what looks to be futuristic battle armour, rush towards your vat. You see Ala-Shar start giving orders. The gloop begins to drain out the bottom of the vat, slowly lowering you until you can stand on the floor, just a little higher than the team of Morey on the other side of the glass.

Once the gloop is fully cleared, the vats glass front begins to raise.

What do you do.

Current Status, Condition and inventory:
Completely naked.
Wearing mask.
Hooked up to machines by clips on fingers.
Unfamiliar with bodily changes.
Angry.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:01:46 am by kahn1234 »

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 11:58:54 am »

Take off the mask, and put one hand up then tell the guards to "stop." If the guards try to grab you, push them off.

Get up on your two feet then start walking towards Ala-Shar and stop about a few feet in front of her. Say "I will not be merely a tool a war for her." Resists any commands she gives to you.

If the guard gets violent, fight back.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 02:13:07 pm »

Take off the mask,

You take off the mask and finger apparatus and drop them on the floor of the vat.

and put one hand up then tell the guards to "stop." If the guards try to grab you, push them off.

You put your hand up and tell the guards, who are advancing towards you, to stop. They seem surprised you took the initiative and stop. They turn and look at the scientists, as if asking for direction or orders.

Get up on your two feet then start walking towards Ala-Shar and stop about a few feet in front of her. Say "I will not be merely a tool a war for her." Resists any commands she gives to you.

You get and try approaching Ala-Shar. However, at a nod from her, the guards shake off their momentary confusion and grab you by the arms. They are far stronger than you would have thought just by looking at them.

Ala-Shar approaches you.

"I am impressed. I knew you were mentally powerful for a human, but to have the willpower to be the first of your group to awaken..." She studies you for a moment before telling to the guards to follow her. She starts walking parallel to the lines of vats you noticed in the room as you stepped out of yours.

If the guard gets violent, fight back.[/b]

However, you promised yourself you wouldn't go quietly. Taking the guard holding your left arm by surprise, you headbutt her and then kick her in the shin. She doesn't show any pain, but she is knocked off balance long enough for you to trip her, causing her to fall flat on her face. You then use your free arm to punch the other guard, who was reaching for something on her belt, in the face, sending her staggering back into a computer console.

Ala-Shar turns to see what the problem is. Her mouth drops when she sees you free. She tries to subdue you, but only manages to get into a stalemate.

You are struggling with Ala-Shar, neither has the advantage. The guards will be on their feet soon. The other scientists have seen the commotion and are coming to help, whilst some are alerting others.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 03:09:43 pm by kahn1234 »

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 03:45:18 pm »

When she pushes, pull her using your body weight and flip her over on to her back. Follow this flip by mounting her on the upper chest then clasp her neck.

Then say, "Call off your guards, and I won't kill you! All I want is information and not being treated like a prisoner."

((GM can choose either one))

Or Say "Who said I can't escape."
Then run

((Can't think of anything better to say))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:48:49 pm by jaass »

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 04:48:37 pm »

When she pushes, pull her using your body weight and flip her over on to her back.

You succeed fantastically. Using her own momentum alongside your pulling, you manage to cleanly flip her over. She doesnt land as hard as you would like, however, and doesn't seem to be overly hurt. Damn.

Follow this flip by mounting her on the upper chest then clasp her neck.

You then try to mount her to hold her down as a prelude to threatening. However, just as you start to get up and head her way, she jumps up using a move you vaguely seem to remember being a favorite of 1980's kung-fu movies and spins round, catching you square in the face with the toe of her boot, which sends you staggering back.

She then follows up with several quick jabs to your mid-section and a side kick to your left knee that brings you down.

Oh bother.

And it seems the guards are nearly up and about again.

What do you do?

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 04:56:43 pm »

Run away while making unpredictable movements in order to be a harder target to be shoot at or try to attack the closest guard and get his weapon, and then run.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 06:00:58 pm »

Run away while making unpredictable movements in order to be a harder target to be shoot at

You turn and run, however both the guards and Ala-Shar manage to get right on your tail. You run right past your former vat towards what looks like a door, only for another team of guards and all near scientists to charge towards you. You run right into the group of guards.

((sorry, bad rolls...))

or try to attack the closest guard and get his weapon, and then run.[/b]

As you collide with the new group of guards, you try to disarm one and take her weapon. You manage to grab what looks to be a pistol type weapon. The guards back away and raise their weapons.

From behind you suddenly erupts a familiar voice....

"DONT SHOOT HER, FOOLS!" Its Ala-Shar. Turning to you after arriving on the scene, she continues. "Please, stop this. This is not the time nor place for what you are doing. I'm sure you have questions, and they can be answered later after we have gone through the necessary procedures needed after an awakening. Please don't force us to shoot you."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 07:45:23 pm »

Direct the weapon towards the other vats and instruct the guards to depart from the room.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 11:23:32 pm »

^If no visible reaction comes out of Ala-Shar with that stunt. Aim the gun at your head and do the same thing RAM suggested.

Also, add "I want answers now not later."

Marceline

• Bay Watcher
  • meow meow meow meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 02:41:01 am »

Direct the weapon towards the other vats and instruct the guards to depart from the room.
^If no visible reaction comes out of Ala-Shar with that stunt. Aim the gun at your head and do the same thing RAM suggested.

+1. Posting to watch.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 05:01:48 am »

You point the gun at the nearest vat. You proceed to tell the guards to leave or you will fire on it, killing the person you believe to be inside.

At the instruction of Ala-Shar, who is beginning to look very worried, the Guards back away further and lower their guns. You relax a little. You seem to not be in imminent danger anymore.

You turn your head towards Ala-Shar. "I want answers now, not later. And you will give them to me one way or another."

Ala-Shar stares back at you, her face an unreadable mask. You are unnerved at the small smile that plays at the sides of her mouth. She then speaks.

"As you wish. What questions would you like answering?".

Current Status, Condition and inventory:
Completely naked.
Unfamiliar with bodily changes.
Angry.
Armed with unknown weapon.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:06:21 am by kahn1234 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 74