Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 190628 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2013, 09:33:34 am »

''Uhh... Matt!'' He wasn't quite sure what to make of anything at the moment, but offered his finger in a handshake. ''Sorry, curiosity and well... a fairy. You a friend of Selina's, I presume?''

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2013, 09:45:44 am »

Anima deferred to Chiron's judgement.
"So, great teacher, what do you make of this?"
"The wounded girl is salvageable. The beast is likely elsewhere in the tunnels. I suggest summoning Hestia to heal her, and Abraxas to combat the beast, as we are unaware of what it is."
"And what will you do, my friend?"
"I will stay here and protect them, if that is fine. I would normally accompany you into battle, Mistress Anima, but as you have allies, I suggest I be left to protect your brother, the fairy and the wounded girl."
Anima nodded, before turning to Angel. Chiron set about, patrolling the area for the beast.
"Ah, a new ally to add to our party."
At this point, Maria's kinder side took helm.
"Oh, hey there. I'm Maria. Didn't notice you guys there, sorry."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2013, 10:33:39 am »

It seem the beast didn't really bother with covering it's tracks. You lot follow it to a chamber that the gamers of you would compare to a boss room.

The beast is eating something and(1+5) hasn't noticed you(Roll hidden)(Too many rolls so I will say with but Selina pass it. Angel noticed something else which has be PM), but someone else has. Unfortunately you can only make out that it a human and it hold a monster of a blade(The figure can hide behind it conformable for your mind eye).

"Who are you? you don't look like the sort of people that would be down here." The figure asked, the voice sound female.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2013, 10:36:10 am »

Maria slowly faded back into her mind as Anima stood fast, clutching her staff. Chiron and Alistair were by the manhole entrance.
"And you do not act like the kind of people who would be. Show yourself and present thy name!"

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2013, 10:52:36 am »

Matt stayed behind, feeling very vulnerable. For all they made out he had abilities, he wasn't about to transform here unless absolutely necessary. Prefarably, he'd grab any information, leave saying he has no powers and then transform so that no one would think that he was Gintama.
I mean, it was embarrassing.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2013, 10:59:23 am »

(Quick before the assembly)

Selina wonders if the little girl would follow them, before following the others. When they reach the room, Selina shakily nooks and arrow.

"W-why are you here... and what is... what is that... that thing...?" Her eyes show fear but it is eased by the presence of Kyle/Not Kyle and Maria/Anima.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2013, 11:29:13 am »

The figure laughed "Why ruined the mystery? Beside the 'hero' isn't here, just some trash. One of you reek of alcohol, one way too young for a story of this rating, one of you look like she run away screaming if she saw my 'light' side, let alone me, the less I say about the guy in the dress the better and the rest don't even have that. A bunch of side characters who only goal in life is to motivate the hero on with their death in the third act. It shame that you will die in the first."

She spin away from the group "Rex, play." with this she fade into the darkness as the beast move from the possible human remains.

It look like a cross between a crocodile and a dog, with it's long head and shaggy fur.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2013, 11:47:22 am »

Matt froze for a second. She smelled the alcohol? And then she was gone... no information, nothing. And now that creature was moving.
''Aw damn! This is beyond what I can do. I mean, I'm not even a magical thingie! I just got caught u-up in all this, being i-into occult and mysterious stuff, ya know! I don't actually have anything!'' This sucked. He was being made out to be a bit of a liability here, infront of her too, but this was better than being associated with Gintama.
He took a few steps back. ''I... uhm... sorry I'm no help at all!'' And he ran.

Matt ran a bit back, to a suitable point to think about transforming... it was a flashy one, so he'd need to find a secluded spot, but quickly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2013, 12:21:02 pm »

"Heh. Pretty. Abraxas, I summon thee!"
Anima waved her staff in a intricate manner, chanting in a commanding tone, and a circle opened in the ground. Out of the circle emerged a slender, red creature in black armor, with a horned helmet. In his hand floated what seemed to be a small black hole.

"I am Abraxas, the Dominator! Who summons me?"
"I, Anima, Mistress of Myths, do so, and I oblige thee to smite this unworthy scag from this earth."

She gestured to Rex, and Abraxas assumed a battle stance, seemingly subservient to Anima.
"As you wish, my lady!"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:40:47 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2013, 12:39:55 pm »

"Oh my god that thing is adorable!"
Kyle Attempts to form a buckler out of air.
"To bad I have to kill it."
And with that Kyle starts launching air blasts at the monster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2013, 12:41:55 pm »

Abraxas followed, hurling black orbs at the beast, slowing it with every successful hit.

Anima stood back, preparing to call in Chiron if needed and thinking about her next command.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:45:13 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2013, 01:08:36 pm »

The beast take a moment to choose a target as the shots fly through the air. (7+6vs6+1-3(large))(18+6vs16+1)(14+8vs7+9)(7+6vs11+9)Both hit, but Anima's barely does anything while Not Kyle draw a bloody line across the beast.

Ignoring the wound, it charged Not Kyle (10+1vs9+4-1(two magics in a turn))(15+8-3(hard to make)) who just get out of the way while an simmer of something appear on his arm.(Air shield, +2 end and a 20% chance of downgrading a non-crit hit. 100%)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:15 pm »

"Puppy wants to play rough? Let's get close then!"
Kyle pulls Rex in close with magic while charging up a ball of air. (It's basically a rasengan but made of air.)
Kyle looks up suddenly angry.
"You bitch! I'm the only one allowed to break the forth wall here!"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:33:19 pm by kj1225 »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2013, 01:16:43 pm »

"Heh, feisty. Don't worry, fellow demon. I will relieve you of this affliction.

Abraxas, laughing in an evil, yet elegant manner, causes a circle of shadows to form under the beast, slowing it and somewhat damaging it. If the beast does not magically break the circle, the circle imprisons it, leaving it an open target.

Anima looked to Not Kyle.
"Impressive trick, I'll give you that!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2013, 01:25:07 pm »

Selina is scared out of her wits but manages to take a shot at the beast.

"L-leave him alone!" She yells quietly. (yes you can do that)

Conny hearing the commotion through the tunnels, tells Alistair to stay with the little girl. She flies towards the noise only to spot Matt standing in a dark area.

"Whats he doing?" Her question was answered as Matt began to transform.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 396