Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4216 4217 [4218] 4219 4220 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3028282 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63255 on: April 16, 2014, 12:03:34 am »

Kyle waves goodbye as he walks away.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63256 on: April 16, 2014, 04:08:26 am »

<Thank you Luna for giving Alice some peace. You are a good person.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63257 on: April 16, 2014, 05:51:02 am »

Rose shakes her head, "I... have n-never r-really h-had seafood b-before. It was... always t-too expensive f-for us. So... I t-think I w-will have s-some to t-try. W-what w-would you s-suggest?"

Alice focused again, another menu appeared in her hands. She looked down at it then smiled at Rose
"Maybe... Maybe have the... the scallops"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63258 on: April 16, 2014, 06:50:32 am »

((Why is this even called "Rise of the Magic Girls" anymore? I think "Bay12 Adds Death-Rays and Eldritch Aberrations to Mythology" is probably more appropriate by now :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63259 on: April 16, 2014, 06:56:18 am »

Alice focused again, another menu appeared in her hands. She looked down at it then smiled at Rose
"Maybe... Maybe have the... the scallops"

Rose nods and uncertainly looks around for a waiter as she sets her menu on the table, "I t-think I w-will try t-that. It s-sounds w-wonderful."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63260 on: April 16, 2014, 07:03:50 am »

Rose nods and uncertainly looks around for a waiter as she sets her menu on the table, "I t-think I w-will try t-that. It s-sounds w-wonderful."

Alice nodded and focused once again, a waiter in a suit came out of the kitchen and headed straight for the table. He pulled out a notebook as he got there
"What will you two ladies be having today?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63261 on: April 16, 2014, 07:07:39 am »

Alice nodded and focused once again, a waiter in a suit came out of the kitchen and headed straight for the table. He pulled out a notebook as he got there
"What will you two ladies be having today?"

"I'll have the scallops, please," Rose says as she hands her menu to the waiter. She then squeezes Alice's hand as she waits for her to order.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63262 on: April 16, 2014, 07:14:01 am »

"I'll have the scallops, please," Rose says as she hands her menu to the waiter. She then squeezes Alice's hand as she waits for her to order.

The waiter nodded and scribbled something down on the notepad, he then turned his head towards Alice.
"I'll... I'll have the... the sea bass, please" once again the waiter nodded and wrote something down
"It will be here shortly" he turned away leaving Alice and Rose alone once more.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63263 on: April 16, 2014, 07:21:43 am »

The waiter nodded and scribbled something down on the notepad, he then turned his head towards Alice.
"I'll... I'll have the... the sea bass, please" once again the waiter nodded and wrote something down
"It will be here shortly" he turned away leaving Alice and Rose alone once more.

As the waiter leaves Rose scoots her chair even closer, so that she can wrap an arm around Alice as they enjoy the ocean view together. "This is... absolutely w-wonderful. And... s-sad..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63264 on: April 16, 2014, 07:26:26 am »

As the waiter leaves Rose scoots her chair even closer, so that she can wrap an arm around Alice as they enjoy the ocean view together. "This is... absolutely w-wonderful. And... s-sad..."

Alice wrapped her own arm around Rose and looked out over the ocean, a small smile was on her lips.
"Why... Why is it... it sad?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63265 on: April 16, 2014, 07:33:05 am »

Alice wrapped her own arm around Rose and looked out over the ocean, a small smile was on her lips.
"Why... Why is it... it sad?"

"Because w-we're in a d-dream. Yet... everyone is w-working h-hard for your s-sake, and I k-know it w-won't be l-long before I c-can h-hold your h-hand like t-this. But... In t-the r-real world. And it w-will be w-wonderful..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63266 on: April 16, 2014, 07:38:25 am »

"Because w-we're in a d-dream. Yet... everyone is w-working h-hard for your s-sake, and I k-know it w-won't be l-long before I c-can h-hold your h-hand like t-this. But... In t-the r-real world. And it w-will be w-wonderful..."

Alice leant her head on Rose
"It... It will be, I'm... I'm so thankful to... to all of... of them, I... I hope none... none of them get... get hurt"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63267 on: April 16, 2014, 07:41:34 am »

Alice leant her head on Rose
"It... It will be, I'm... I'm so thankful to... to all of... of them, I... I hope none... none of them get... get hurt"

"I know... B-but you just h-have t-to hope and p-pray... I... t-think that w-we'd all be d-devasated if s-someone d-died. Like ICARUS, or L-Luna, or Lunette..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63268 on: April 16, 2014, 07:49:23 am »

"I know... B-but you just h-have t-to hope and p-pray... I... t-think that w-we'd all be d-devasated if s-someone d-died. Like ICARUS, or L-Luna, or Lunette..."

Alice nodded
"I... I just wish there... there was something... something more I... I could do"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63269 on: April 16, 2014, 07:51:18 am »

Alice nodded
"I... I just wish there... there was something... something more I... I could do"

"Rest and g-get better, s-so that w-we can all s-see your s-smiling f-face and know t-that it w-was worth it."
Pages: 1 ... 4216 4217 [4218] 4219 4220 ... 4748