Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4578 4579 [4580] 4581 4582 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3023695 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68685 on: May 11, 2014, 09:07:17 am »

((Awww... Poor Sanure.
* Twi  hugs
oh wait alcohol, sympathy=0 :P

Also, that's your cure for morning yawn-ness too :P ))

Spooky lurks in the jungle!

<I have taken position ahead of the main formation and am preparing a time-on-target volley. Airburst shells are loaded and ready. In addition to getting a few free kills, breaking up the formation will most likely give the fighters you are engaging some pause, and they may try to return to the bombers. Be prepared.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68686 on: May 11, 2014, 09:08:28 am »

((then water is indeed useful, also something salty. remember alcohol noobs, always drink a glass of water after every alcoholic drink. Also if the host has laid out various salty snacks, those are not just there for the taste. Vure the hangover before you get it. I weight only 55kg, so I learned how to handle alcohol properly quickly.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68687 on: May 11, 2014, 09:09:51 am »

((then water is indeed useful, also something salty. remember alcohol noobs, always drink a glass of water after every alcoholic drink. Also if the host has laid out various salty snacks, those are not just there for the taste. Vure the hangover before you get it. I weight only 55kg, so I learned how to handle alcohol properly quickly.))

((I probably wouldn't be so mad if I could even remember how or when I got drunk...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68688 on: May 11, 2014, 09:14:48 am »

((you don't necessarily need to get drunk to get a hangover. A hangover is mainly a sign of dehydration))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68689 on: May 11, 2014, 09:16:13 am »

((I don't dehydrate. And I do remember being asked to go out drinking...))

5 Turns until Fleet is in range of Spooky

((Better looking number))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 09:18:16 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68690 on: May 11, 2014, 09:18:01 am »

((man, if only we had Kyle make the castel fly a bit sooner. Might be useful now))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68691 on: May 11, 2014, 04:27:03 pm »

Stella- 212HP
-burns to left arm and shoulder

Stella is immune to all fire and heat, so i gotta say this injury is unlikely

Stella uses her momentum, changing into full dragon shape to multiply her mass and simply crashes into the fighters to get through
Quickly changing back and Juking, Stella searches for a bomber
and breaths out a cloud of smoke to obscure the immediate area

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68692 on: May 11, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »

((appearantly Sanure insists that plasma is electric and thus unresisted))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #68693 on: May 11, 2014, 04:59:35 pm »

((So, I haven't actually read this thread in awhile...))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68694 on: May 11, 2014, 05:02:22 pm »

"Well, since everyone who has not shown up yet can hear me over bracelet anyway, I shall explain. The following situation: The order has a terroristic attack planned on the vatican with possible consequences of unforseen proportions. For this they have two key components: A) The Seraphim Bomb, currently in argentinia and being tracked by Sen. It is on one of several bombers, protected by a fleet of fighters, en route to rome. B) *Mana Incarnate*. We are not entirely sure what it is, but it is already at the target destination of the bombing, and it holds isnane amount of mana. These two components together will wreck havoc. We need two teams.

The first team will be compromised of fliers and teleporters. Using all the agility we can muster, we will take out the bombers. Because of the fighters, sustained aerial combat is unwise, so we will use our small size and agility, and turn their own numbers to our advantage - by beelining between the bombers, wether by flight or by teleport, and holding on to them. Once landed, the fighters can not fire on us - or they will hit the bombers and do our work for them. Since the order has protected them against magic, we will use very simple tools."
ICARUS reveals what she has taken from the explosives storage"Thermite charges. These are made to cut through building steel supports during demolition, and cut through them like *butter*. Even the most advanced bombers will come straight down after we blasted a wing off with these babies. If this team gets enough people who can work in it, taking the fleet out will be a very quick effort. We will observe the enemies reaction to the downed bombers to make out which of them carries the bomb, and try to destroy or if that can not be done safely, secure it. The attack will happen over water or uninhabited areas, to make sure once the order is downed, they won't beat us to the bomb, or in case it detonates, no civilians are in the way of harm.

The second team will contact the IRIS units who are laying siege on the vatican. These units will attack the entrances to draw the enemies attention, meanwhile the second team will sneak into the vatican and head for the location of the *mana incarnate*. Expect heavy, and I mean *heavy* resistance. This team will need all of our non-flying or teleporting combatants, as well as our best mages, who will try and analyze the target when they arrive, and then proceed according to their own judgement, destroying, securing, whatever. They may also decide to ignore it and try to locate and kill the enemies leaders.

Any questions or suggestions?"

((currently battle against the fleet of jets is ongoing, infiltrating the vatican is not really moving ahead))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #68695 on: May 11, 2014, 05:05:46 pm »

((Alright, well, assume Ashley is helping in her typical fashion of teleport-hopping and slashing dudes with her fatigue katana. Especially the pilots. If her health ever gets below half, have her retreat. Akroma, you can puppet her if you want. Not really in the right position right now to be posting often in this thread with papers and finals going on the next couple of weeks.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68696 on: May 11, 2014, 05:07:40 pm »

((Alright then.))

Ashley teleports onto the cockpit of jet 1.
She proceeds to stab that guy through the glass with her fatigue Katana.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:50:48 am by Akroma »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68697 on: May 11, 2014, 05:28:06 pm »

((appearantly Sanure insists that plasma is electric and thus unresisted))

((burns still would not happen rgardless, they are due to heat caused by the electricity so Stella would still not get a burn even if the plasma is electricity (plasma is so a heat weapon)))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68698 on: May 11, 2014, 06:22:29 pm »

<Why didn't I think of teleporting?>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68699 on: May 11, 2014, 07:49:45 pm »

((Plasma when it hits causes the skin to burst which is basically what happened to Stella. No heat damage was taken or else stella would have been hit with way more damage instead of just 75 I could have also caused nerve damage from the electrical energy still contained in the plasma, but I figured I would get heat from the immense injuries suffered. I'm studying to become a robotic engineer. Taking a electrical engineering course was required. (Also, Hangover is gone. I feel so much better.

Basically Stella took a plasma hit, negated the fire damage, but still took the electrical damage, wish caused some of her skin to burst (which looks and acts just like a burn))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:56:48 pm by Sanure »
Pages: 1 ... 4578 4579 [4580] 4581 4582 ... 4748