Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313701 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1785 on: June 06, 2014, 10:02:58 pm »

:"Ah, sure. Though hopefully we don't take too long. I did have a couple of things I needed to do before we leave."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: June 06, 2014, 10:08:10 pm »

"Horrifying?" The scholar paused for a moment, the non-sequitur catching the man off guard, having been expecting to need to fetch some more clean rags or another bucket of water. Fezz had been helping Grifen with whatever it was he could, which considering his lack of knowledge in medicinal matters, mostly meant being the gofer and helping clean so she could stay and tend to the kite-flying shaman.

"No no, I can't say that you're horrifying at all. Out of the group, I'd say you're the least worrying even." The historian tried to explain, scratching the back of his head as he understood the mild awkwardness of his statement. He wisely tried to push on to another subject.

"I'm glad to hear that she's alright, I was a little worried after she started hallucinating. That flower must of been really potent. No need to apologize though, it isn't really something I'm unfamiliar with." Fezz non-committing shrugged at the final comment, although he did hope the smell didn't stick to his clothes. It's always a pain to wash out.

"Do you think she still needs supervision? Should we give her a small bit of water?" The man sounded a little worried as he looked to the room Sakura is resting in, not really knowing much of what to do in this kind of situation.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: June 07, 2014, 12:40:20 am »

Grifen giggled at the scholar's awkwardness, secretly relieved.
: "Heehee! I'll take 'least worrying'."
: "Sorry fer the odd question, it's just that Sakura mentioned something about a 'horrifying horsewoman'. Must've just been something she saw in her daydream. Anyway, I left a pitcher of water she can have if she wants and I'm not gonna go very far until Leo gets back and takes a look at her."
: "Speaking of the plant, did ya get a chance to ask anyone here about it? We don't wanna destroy some official's pet project if that's what it is."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: June 08, 2014, 12:11:27 am »

:"Ah, sure. Though hopefully we don't take too long. I did have a couple of things I needed to do before we leave."

"Perfect! Let us try this way first!" In his enthusiasm Julius grabbed her arm and ran off down the hall rapidly looking at every open door they passed.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: June 08, 2014, 12:40:53 am »

"It's most likely just something she saw in her haze, she's the last thing I would call properly cognizant of her surroundings." The man agreed with Grifen's assertion as to what the shaman's odd comment must of been about.

The historian shook his head. "Nothing useful. Few that I've asked didn't know about the Denmalaia, nor when I described it, although they weren't gardeners. I couldn't find one; I didn't have much of a chance to venture into the garden to look. It may be an invasive plant, or an accident of the wind, or... Something? I'm afraid I don't know much about plants, they're rather outside of my expertise." The man ended apologetically.

"She seemed to know a bit about them though, but she's probably not in any condition to help." Fezz gestured towards the door Sakura was behind. "She may have a book that could help though, at least about how it grows. It may shed some light if we can't find a garden..." Fezz paused as he heard a commotion down a distance down the hallway.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: June 08, 2014, 01:01:12 am »

Grifen nodded as Fezz apologized.
: "I ain't exactly an expert myself. To me, the most important thing is which plants can be used in medicine and where they normally grow. Sakura seems to be the local expert on the rest of that stuff, but as ya say she's kinda out of it."
She clapped her hands together once, trying to act authoritative.
: "So! Once Leo gets here to keep an eye on her, we can go find whoever's in charge and--" The same commotion Fezz heard cut the nomad off as well. Grifen stood up and marched towards the exit to the hallway.
: "The heck do they think they're doin', makin' all that racket?" She peered out into the hallway to see Eleanor and Julius running amok. "Keep it down, you two! Sakura needs rest right now!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: June 08, 2014, 02:39:08 am »

"I guess they're in a hurry, or looking for something." The historian hazarded a guess as he peaked a head out to take a look, spying the two. "Oh hey, its the... Two masked people." Fezz hoped it wasn't too obvious he didn't exactly know their name.

The one in the lighter blue, her name started with an... E? ...Or was it an S? The scholar recognized the one in the deeper blue though, with some mild embarrassment at how Fezz acted at their last encounter. Perhaps a second chance then, although not the best of times.

Either way, despite what the two in the hallway do Fezz turned to Grifen and continued the conversation. "I agree, Leopoldo should be able to help the mage get back to good health. I don't know where he went though, he was in town last though..."

The monk peaked outside of the room back at the two running down the hallway again. "Hey, if you two see Leo, could you tell him to come to the keep? One of the mages aren't well, and his assistance would be appreciated."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: June 21, 2014, 06:52:40 pm »

~~~~

~~Chapter 2x: The Secret Harbor~~

The mercenaries went on a trip with Matilda; three of them were however directed to go with the other noble - and Leymont, bound by duty to Duke of Riem, went with him as well.

Matilda was going to meet with Duke of Kretos, and whilst the letter's message wasn't revealed to the mercenaries, one could assume it was a request to join the rebellion. Along with Matilda, a young man named Alec - apparently son of the quartermaster - was dispatched to Kretos.

To conduct the voyage in secrecy, the group had to avoid Imperial officials in the Mireos docks - thus, Matilda was instructed to head for a to small, private dock south-west of the capital city, where a ship and its captain were already awaiting...

The group trudged through some bushes and uneven terrain, but it was clear that the path was traveled many times; trampled plants were visible from time to time, so presumably someone moved through there maybe even today.

"There should be a slope down toward the grassy shore, and a small harbor should be visible- what's happening over there?"

Apparently, three gargoyles were currently in process of dying, whilst three more circled around a lone cavalier, who, whilst slightly battered, seemingly didn't want to surrender.

"Hmph, I guess we should help that man and ask him later."

//Miguel Cervantes and Alec Slyvir are in!

~~Player Turn 1~~

Enemies' stats!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: June 21, 2014, 07:01:46 pm »

: "Creatures cursed by the gods! Surely your fate is a wicked fate! Haha! You now face Miguel Cervantes, man of Garaz and knight-errant! Today, you shall fall from the skies and bother the poor folk of this country, no more! Have at ye vile scourge, and rest in hell infernal where the dark fires will eat you up with greedy anticipation!"

Ride to 4,6 and lance Gargoyle A!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: June 21, 2014, 07:17:02 pm »

The tall young man yawned and rubbed his eye a little as he carried himself along. He didn't speak much to the mercenaries along the short trip, and he certainly looked more than miffed ever since Matilda had introduced him earlier, before he could even get a word in.

Regardless, his eyes moved across to where the distant cavalier was fighting, and his hand glided over a long leather case hanging from his belt.
: "Hm... Well, that's certainly a bother." He muttered quietly, and his ears perked as he heard the cavalier's distant shouting, "Sprited guy, wonder how long he's been at this."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:47 pm »

Leo to 4,2.

"Hold on! We're coming to help you!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:11 pm »

With a loud whinny, Bree reared up before galloping ahead, Grifen riding high with her brand new crossbow in hand.
: "I ain't afraid of some movin' statues!"

Move to (7,6), shoot the gargoyle!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: June 21, 2014, 07:51:02 pm »

Miguel looked at the incoming folk with a face of sheer alarm.

: : "Hmm? What's this? A band of innocents! Come no closer dear priest and lady for these creatures are hungry for bones and soft flesh! Hohoho! But now they stand against Miguel Cervantes, whose lance has never known defeat!"
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: June 21, 2014, 09:05:44 pm »

"I'm far sturdier than I look, Sir Cervantes. We can help you fight these creatures! At the very least allow me to tend to your wounds."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: June 21, 2014, 09:10:15 pm »

: : "Haha! I like a lad with a lusty spirit. Very well! I'll acquaint myself with your merry band as soon as these fiends are defeated and tasting the licking of flames!"
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 510