Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313688 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3120 on: January 23, 2015, 01:34:30 pm »

: "He did? That's amazin', Fezz! Yer amazin'! I know I couldn't have fought that guy." She suddenly wanted to hug the man...buuuut with his injuries that probably wouldn't be a good idea.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: January 23, 2015, 01:55:27 pm »

Candy walked over to Julius, oblivious to what was going on in the other room.

: "Hey, maskface! Whatcha got there? That wouldn't be-"

Sure enough, it was a Musician's Heart, also called an Artistic Mark: a multicolored musical note made real by Fairy Magic. If pressed, Candy would have admitted there was probably no such thing, and he had his suspicions about the "Fountain of Purity" as well. Now he believed everything.

: "Whoa... I'm going to need this. Thanks!"

He snatched the Mark from Julius and held it in his hand. Almost with a will of its own, the mark spun him northwest on his feet.

: "Sorry, but could you or Sonja tell Leo and and Fezz and the others that I have to go? I'll try to catch up with you guys later."

With that, Candy dashed out of the castle and to the northwest, wherever the Mark lead.

Candy promotes to Lore Master!
Weapon Skill: Instruments (S), Holy (B), Light (C), Dance (C), Song (C)
Personal Skill: Faerie Flicker: If Candy uses all MOV in a round, +15 Evade.
5% is added to: SKL
Lore Master adds +3 HP/LCK, +2SKI/CON/AID/RES/SPD, +1 DEF, and sets MOV to 6.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:34:37 pm by freeformschooler »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: January 23, 2015, 02:25:33 pm »

"You're uh, welcome?

Julius decided not to dwell on the odd man for now and went to Yonn

"I doubt Matilda has told you so... I was born in Kretos. I spent much of my childhood on the streets here. And so even with as few fond memories I have of it... I do consider this island my home in some ways. So I have to ask...

Now that you're the Duke, what are you going to do now? Are you going to let things be, or shall you undo the legacy left by your grandfather?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:42:48 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: January 23, 2015, 02:47:23 pm »

@Julius:

"I see. I always wanted to abolish slavery, and now I can do it. Then, somehow, I will have to raise the island from abyss of poverty and filth, but that will take more than a duchal edict or two, and lots of time."

@Alec:

"Don't you think that Yonn would know something about it, then? He haven't said a word about anything like that."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:57:09 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: January 23, 2015, 02:58:34 pm »

@Alec:
"Don't you think that Yonn would know something about it, then? He haven't said a word about anything like that."
Alec blinked.
: "The same Yonn that said late duke attempted to kill in cold blood?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: January 23, 2015, 02:59:29 pm »

"I'm glad. I wish you success in your endeavors."

This is something I've dreamed of since childhood. But... I barely did anything this day. As heroic of a venture it was; in the end I have yet to atone for my failures. I... have to do something more.

...something bigger

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:02:50 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: January 23, 2015, 03:03:22 pm »

"...That would be too much forward planning done. My father has readied soldiers and supplies to be sent here the moment we make Kretos a rebel outpost. No, I don't think we should be that paranoid, Alec."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: January 23, 2015, 03:09:03 pm »

Alec scratched his head. He briefly shakes his pack as if considering pulling something out, but apparently rules against it.
: "If you say so. It just pays to be alert."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: January 23, 2015, 03:10:00 pm »

Miguel viewed the young duke with a certain measure of suspicion. But he was willing to allow this new child some leeway before he passed final judgment. He coughed into gauntlet and began to speak.

: "I cannot speak for Garaz, but I should hope my homeland supports your noble endeavor to end slavery here in Kretos. As you of all people should know, Garazians and Kretosians have not gotten along well in these past few decades, but perhaps a change of leadership such as this will spawn a new age of prosperity for our two countries."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: January 23, 2015, 03:30:49 pm »

"Like I said, thank you. Now, please be my guests... and pardon the carnage. We will bury the dead with honors, despite fighting for the wrong side."

======

~~Chapter 5: Crossroads of Fate~~

Two days have passed...

The Red Castle of Kretos was a cozy and lavish place. Gardens, bath chambers and delicious southern foodstuffs were readily available for the mercenaries. For once, they could taste the real luxury.

At the morning of the third day since the death of previous Duke, there was a brief commotion as a pegasus rider from Duchy of Mireos have arrived. Yonn and Matilda spent an hour with her and then went over the letter the girl have brought with herself.

With a smile on her face and with confident posture, Matilda knocked on the door leading to the room of Leopoldo Sheila.

"Leo Sheila, are you inside? I have to talk with you."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:40:12 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: January 23, 2015, 03:42:30 pm »

Sheila opened the door with one hand, knotting her hair tie in place with the other. "Hey. What do you need?" Sheila and Matilda hadn't spoken much since the... Discussion in the throne room. But she had a few ideas of what it might be about.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: January 23, 2015, 03:44:08 pm »

"A courier brought a message from my father, but I will get to details in the audience room. Please tell everyone to go there? Also, have you seen your pink-haired friend? He's been missing for three days now. He isn't... nah. Anyways, I shall await you all in the audience room, allright?" With her voice a little excited, Matilda then turned around and quickly went down the corridor.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: January 23, 2015, 03:48:46 pm »

"...Hm." Sheila's esteem for Matilda had dropped significantly from when the two had first met, and, sadly, the pirate girl was now thinking the worst of her excitement. She shook her head violently. No, it was probably something totally beneficial to both groups. She'd made it clear that any further manipulation wouldn't be tolerated, and moreover, Matilda didn't have the strength of arm to back up anything nasty anyhow.

Sheila moved to Grifen's room and pounded on the door just a little too hard. "Hey Grifen, you awake yet? Matilda has something she wants to talk about, can you help me gather everyone?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: January 23, 2015, 03:58:29 pm »

*MORNING FLASHBACK*

When Julius woke up he began his usual routine, putting on his cloak and all that. He was starting to get use to extravagant living spaces now. He went up the mirror and was about to puff up his hair like he did every morning but...

Looking at himself, when his hair wasn't done it would flop down in front of his face, almost obscuring his vision. They were scheduled to leave soon, and on the road danger could arrive at any moment. If they were attacked at night, or before anyone could get ready this could become a liability. And if he planned to make the commitment he was considering...

Julius slowly reached down to a small razor on the counter.

A prospective hero had to keep up his appearance.

He paused for a second.

:"Being a hero or whatever is fine and all, but do try to temper it with pragmatism. Heroics aren't any good if you end up dead from them."

"...it was getting tiresome anyways."

With his other hand Julius grabbed a clump of his hair in front of his face and hacked it off with the razor.

"Yeah.. I believe this will do. Not that bad either."

*NOW*

Julius turned the corner at that moment and saw Sheila hitting at the door.

"Ah, Sheila right? Have you seen Matilda anywhere? I have to speak with her about something.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:01:36 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: January 23, 2015, 04:01:23 pm »

"Yeah, actually your timing is really good. She wants us all gathered in the audience chamber. If you see anyone else, let them know, okay?"
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 510