Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313641 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7065 on: September 27, 2015, 03:14:13 am »

"No. Did my stare linger? Forgive me, I'm just not accustomed to such... extravagant gathering. Mostly because few of you look like common thugs while few others could pass for nobility."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: September 27, 2015, 03:19:21 am »

"I'll thank you not to insult my wife, my brother, or my friends. As for my own finery, it was a gift on my elevation to sainthood."

Leo's tone was, to put it bluntly, very :-\ but not harsh even in his first sentence.

"I used to be rather scruffy. I'm looking forward to it again once this is all done..."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:55:12 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: September 27, 2015, 10:20:25 am »

: "Ah, even when y'were scruffy ya was still more dignified than most of us."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: September 27, 2015, 10:28:32 am »

"Okay, let's try not to jump down each others throats,  okay? We're all on the same side here." More or less.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: September 27, 2015, 11:13:54 am »

Ciera had worried slightly when she'd been mentioned, but thankfully that had been resolved before she had to say anything in her defense. And then the bickering started. She said quietly,

"Perhaps... we should just move on? After all... the sooner we get this over with, the better. And standing here arguing isn't going to help that get done."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: September 27, 2015, 01:21:55 pm »

"...I look like a thug?" Fezz muttered to himself quietly as he looked his attire over. He didn't consider himself to look like a thug. Was it the dirt and dust of travel? His hair? His demeanor? The historian now felt self-conscious. If he was suppose to help advise Prince Julius, should he look like this?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: September 27, 2015, 01:30:29 pm »

Miguel was unfazed by this.

: "We may look like a strange band indeed, but fear not. We've more than enough valor between us all to make up for our shabby clothing."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: September 27, 2015, 01:37:31 pm »

Alec took a step beside Miguel, addressing Fyra and Carlinn.
: "Good day, Commander Fyra."
: "And General Carlinn..? You didn't strike me as someone to partake in this."
: "Regardless, as our good Cavalier explained, if you've been keeping up on our activities I'm sure you'll know we're not a group of pushovers. Would you mind explaining how you plan to get us into the keep?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: September 27, 2015, 02:28:28 pm »

"You are right. Me and our soldiers will pose as a convoy heading for the Castle. Both me and Commander are respected by the army. Captain August and the Spymaster shall be dealing with couriers and city guards. Please get inside the wagon."

Less than ten minutes later, the wagon, accompanied by General Carlinn, Commander Fyra, and a bunch of soldiers, ventured north.

To the City of Troi - The Capital of the Empire.

It took many hours to get to the city of Troy; soldiers often stopped the convoy but the presence of both a Commander and the General silenced all and any questions and inquiries. The entrance into the city of Troi was easily recognized because sounds of bustling town surrounded the wagon.

Ciera of course had better view on the things; she could see the tall marble townhouses, the splendid temples topped with gilded domes, numerous statues of past Emperors (with Troy Lionheart's being the most common) or famous Generals of the past. She could also see the cracks in the walls and the the gloom of the populace. It was a wealthy, large city, but its splendor has been dimmed in recent decades.

Then, they have entered a long bridge - bridge leading to the Castle of Troy. Once they have passed it and ventured into the shadow of the large arcway, Ciera suddenly found herself amidst combat; hapless guards were being stabbed and cut down. Some robed men that weren't with General at Elam were now accompanying the convoy.

It lasted few seconds before Carlinn's soldiers stormed a nearby door and entered what was probably a guardhouse. The drawbridge was lifted.

All of the wagon passengers were guided outside. They were on the courtyard of the Castle.

"Commander Fyra and I shall accompany you. The Spymaster is busy elsewhere and so is Captain August. With some luck, they will ensure no one learn of what is happening inside the Castle before we're done. Let's go!"

//NPC Commander Fyra and NPC General Carlinn join the party!

Weapons were drawn, and the siege have begun. Some random court lady, who witnessed the rush toward the main entrance, screamed in terror and ran away. But her warnings would be for naught as the General and others entered the Castle.

"W-What is happening!? General Carlinn, what are you doing!?" The guards inside the Castle gawked in fear when they recognized who have been assaulting the castle.

"Traitor! G-General Carlinn... must be with the rebels! We're under attack by rebels!!"

"I fear I shall be called worse epithets after today. But for Empire... I'm willing to sacrifice even myself!"

"And myself I wish we had any other choice left. Alas... Everyone, we can't waste time. From here the Throne Room is on the other side of the lengthy maze of corridors, but the route is rather straightforward. A pair of old, enchanted, adamantine doors lead inside the inner chambers of the Castle; I'm sure you will recognize them on the first sight. That is our goal - get inside these doors. Good luck everyone!"

*kzzzt*

"C-Captain Adva! Captain Adva!!" One of the soldiers ran up to a young red-haired woman.

"What is it? What is that noise downstairs? Why are you in a rush?"

"Captain! We're under attack! By the rebels!! And General Carlinn is amongst them!!" The Captain along with her men let out a gasp of utter surprise and bewilderment.

"What... what...? That's... i-impossible! Alert everyone that we are under attack and get me some information on those rebels! I won't believe that an Imperial General is amongst the assailants!"

"Y-Yes sir!"

*kzzzt*

"Father Roshard, it seems that someone is attacking the castle... as incredoulous as that seems... would you consider-"

"Please, young man. I am of the Church. I wouldn't abandon Imperial Soldiers in such a dire event."

"But, Father Roshard, you're officially retired... there's no need-"

"Young man, I ask you that you simply accept my assistance and do not treat me as infirm elderly. I've taken up the staff and the robe to lend my skills to the Army and the citizenry, and I shall not waver in my duties even in my old age. Do not worry about this attack. The Dragon is watching over us all. We shall be victorious."

*kzzzt*

"Uh, sir, I mean, lord... uh... we're under attack and... and this throne is reserved for Emperor... you should go back to your quart-ARGH!" The young soldier clutched his face after the gauntlet-clad hand struck him in the nose.

"I will wait for the audience wherever I want, worm! And you go deal with this 'attack' or whatever. Just wake me up when you maggots are done flailing around, hmph!" With that, Manna Divola crossed his legs and leaned into the ornate throne, and took a nap.

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Reach the corridor behind the Enchanted Door in the north of the map. Anyone who gets there will be removed from the map and considered 'safe'.
Hint: Try to finish before Turn 30.
Hint 2: You can command mage allies personally, otherwise they will simply follow and support you and Fyra and Carlinn. You do not get any exp from mages' actions, however.

Enemies stats here!
Allies stats here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: September 27, 2015, 03:28:56 pm »

:"Alright! Let's do this!"
6, 35, and Steel Yari the unfortunate Sentinel.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7075 on: September 27, 2015, 03:29:59 pm »

Move to (7,33)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: September 27, 2015, 03:34:01 pm »

First blood of the siege has been drawn.

Quote from: Efa vs Sentinel A
Hit: 121-59 = 62 => 85
Hit roll: 67, hit!
Damage: 37+2-21 = 18dmg

Efa strikes again!
Hit: 121-59 = 62 => 85
Hit roll: 86, miss!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: September 27, 2015, 03:47:11 pm »

Leo moves to 9-35 and Sleeps Crossbow A!

"You're not necessary."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: September 27, 2015, 06:22:10 pm »

Miguel's eyes scanned the room with an uncanny severity. He puffed himself up proudly.

: "General Carlinn. I've heard of your exploits under Empress Helra and I'd be honored if you'd lend me a hand in defending the eastern flank with me. Let's show these young pups the value of experience, aye?"

Miguel loops around to pillar at 18,34, equips his Iron Pilum, and Dismounts. +3 Momentum.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:24:58 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: September 28, 2015, 01:09:22 pm »

Cyra to 8-35
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 510