Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2319479 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6780 on: July 05, 2014, 05:46:02 pm »

It was a joke. And my keyboard autocorrects clf-3 to cif-3 for some reason.

EDIT: It's this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorcerer%27s_Apprentice
Which has very good music written for it: http://youtu.be/RApMg0Pl3wY
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:53:29 pm by Parisbre56 »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6781 on: July 05, 2014, 06:49:51 pm »

And here I thought putting in transparent text would be enough to identify my post as a joke.  I guess that works better when people quote it >.>

Odd that it does that.  Google seems to say that "cif-3" is meaningless.  Maybe try adding 'clf-3' to your spellchecker's dictionary?

Also, hehe, shouldn't you be saying that that music has some very good animation drawn for it?  :P

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6782 on: July 05, 2014, 11:30:40 pm »

Einsteinian Roulette is in danger of being stricken from the Nominee's list if it does not receive the requisite number of votes by the end of the month. If you feel this thread is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, vote now!

Come on people, This RtD has its own subforum. It surely deserves to be in the hall of legends. Only 2 more votes are needed.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: July 05, 2014, 11:33:27 pm »

"SHIT!"

Use my amp to toss the rifle away from me, making sure it doesn't land near bandages or Scubaman. Then yank sucbaman out of his bubble, and hurl him into the wall with the door. If he moves to get to the water, tackle him, and make sure he doesn't reach it.

((You still want that rifle Unholy?))
No... Now i simply MUST have it.

How could i possibly ignore having a sentient gun of glowy green razorblades +1?
Just you know, artifact capsule it until i can figure out how to poke at it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: July 06, 2014, 12:22:31 am »

Einsteinian Roulette is in danger of being stricken from the Nominee's list if it does not receive the requisite number of votes by the end of the month. If you feel this thread is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, vote now!

Come on people, This RtD has its own subforum. It surely deserves to be in the hall of legends. Only 2 more votes are needed.
I think I've voted.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: July 06, 2014, 12:47:10 am »

Well, I'm afraid this one is one for the labcoats. Maybe they can isolate the green razorblades bit, and leave out the sentience.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6786 on: July 06, 2014, 12:50:47 am »

Or you could give the gun to me, and I could start building an arsenal of sentient weapons. I already have the Shackle.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6787 on: July 06, 2014, 12:52:31 am »

Or you could give the gun to me, and I could start building an arsenal of sentient weapons. I already have the Shackle.
If you do, try making the weapons fall in love and see if they can breed.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: July 06, 2014, 12:56:26 am »

Make them fall in love with you. They'll be great for you as they will hate your enemies and want to kill them more.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6789 on: July 06, 2014, 01:20:45 am »

That...just put some slightly disturbing images in my head
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6790 on: July 06, 2014, 01:22:20 am »

Gonna have to be extra careful cleaning those guns...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: July 06, 2014, 01:29:36 am »

Sorry, were we not talking about force-breeding inmates with guns? I thought that's what we were talking about.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6792 on: July 06, 2014, 02:01:21 am »

Sorry, were we not talking about force-breeding inmates with guns? I thought that's what we were talking about.
Wait, we aren't? Well, there goes my plan for making that gun shoot out babies made of glowing green razorblades.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: July 06, 2014, 02:02:10 am »

I certainly wasn't; I was talking about coerce-breeding guns with guns.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: July 06, 2014, 02:11:02 am »

Yeah, none of those are any better.  :'(  On the other hand though, what could the UWM do to counter any of those unholy abominations?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 2205