Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 148

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition  (Read 245852 times)

blazing glory

Re: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition
« Reply #1755 on: March 25, 2014, 05:32:34 am »

(High-five blazing glory for the synchronised posts!)
*starts bending the story about high-fiving Lolfail0009*

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 25, 2014, 05:35:28 am »

Shoot Hydralisk even though I don't know what it is and it's probably really dangerous,use shotgun!

Thinking whether I should demand a 1+ bonus to my rolls because Silas Greaves tended to bend the story and change details,so assuming if Silas Greaves is telling a story about this crazy universe...

((A hydralisk is a 3 metre tall Zerg monster, with a head covered in armored plates and the ability to send poisoned, serrated spines flying at fast speeds through the air at fleshy targets. As for bending the story, the GM is bending him.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

« Reply #1757 on: March 25, 2014, 05:40:32 am »

Shoot Hydralisk even though I don't know what it is and it's probably really dangerous,use shotgun!

Thinking whether I should demand a 1+ bonus to my rolls because Silas Greaves tended to bend the story and change details,so assuming if Silas Greaves is telling a story about this crazy universe...

((A hydralisk is a 3 metre tall Zerg monster, with a head covered in armored plates and the ability to send poisoned, serrated spines flying at fast speeds through the air at fleshy targets. As for bending the story, the GM is bending him.))

Ok forget the shotgun I duel wield sawn-off shotguns!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 25, 2014, 05:41:05 am »

Calm down, Rico.

blazing glory

« Reply #1759 on: March 25, 2014, 05:44:11 am »

Calm down, Rico.

Well you can do it in call of juarez gunslinger! admitably you need to unlock a special skill first but you can do it!

blazing glory

« Reply #1760 on: March 25, 2014, 05:46:16 am »

Just be glad I'm not demanding a gatling gun because you can use those as well.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 25, 2014, 05:46:43 am »

Calm down, Rico.

Well you can do it in call of juarez gunslinger! admitably you need to unlock a special skill first but you can do it!

And you can do it right off the bat in Just Cause 2. Same with the gatling gun.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: March 25, 2014, 05:53:28 am »

Helgoland, I pledge my butt laser to serve your Empire!

Pretend I'm the GM. Roll 6es for myself.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

blazing glory

« Reply #1763 on: March 25, 2014, 06:06:45 am »

Calm down, Rico.

Yeah but in JC2 sawn-offs are really useless,there's this other skill that allows you to shoot all the time without having to reload in concentration (Slow-mo pretty much) shotguns in CoJ gunslinger only sport 2 catridges,imagine shooting 2 sawn-offs for half a minute without having to reload...

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 25, 2014, 06:08:28 am »

Calm down, Rico.

Yeah but in JC2 sawn-offs are really useless,there's this other skill that allows you to shoot all the time without having to reload in concentration (Slow-mo pretty much) shotguns in CoJ gunslinger only sport 2 catridges,imagine shooting 2 sawn-offs for half a minute without having to reload...

I believe this is what is called a "derail". Back to the topic at hand?

blazing glory

« Reply #1765 on: March 25, 2014, 06:10:31 am »

Calm down, Rico.

I believe this is what is called a "derail". Back to the topic at hand?

hrm...first more people have to post their actions and then smurfing has to post another round before we can truly get back on track I imagine...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 25, 2014, 06:17:06 am »

Did someone say... INSURGENT TROUBLE SHOOTERS? Chalenge the leader to a duel!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 25, 2014, 07:35:50 am »

Psionically search the minds of every living thing for any information regarding the remote. Hey, I called for help, not you in particular! You didn't have to come and save me.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 25, 2014, 07:44:53 am »

Work on my effing image! There must be some way to portray cowardice as strategic genius...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 25, 2014, 08:00:26 am »

Hey, I called for help, not you in particular! You didn't have to come and save me.

I could undo it if you enjoy the feeling of being torn apart.

There must be some way to portray cowardice as strategic genius...

To the raptors, not fighting is cowardice. They are not a peaceful race by nature.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 148