Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 148

Author Topic: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition  (Read 244601 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Our Avatars: Bay12 Edition
« Reply #1560 on: March 22, 2014, 12:10:02 am »

By the way, didn't we keep a kill count on each player a few weeks ago? I think my multiple hundred Zerg get me to first place.

No, the winner is Playergamer, with most of the population of Australia and New Zealand under his belt, along with countless Murrican soldiers.
Well, that has to change. Also, still active.

Check to see where the portal goes. If it's the Harvester-verse, send my Zerg brood in. (Do not enter myself.) Inform the Protoss that Aiur is clear of Zerg.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 22, 2014, 12:30:40 am »

ESCAPE! ALSO DON'T FORGET THAT MY PREVIOUS DRUNK SCIENCE HAS FUCKED UP NEW MEXICO AND THAT THE OLD STRONGEST IS DEAD.

[1]

No escape for you. Both girls are now fighting over you on top of you. Feet in face. Painful.

Summon Chzo to crush the Harvester Fleet with his masive size. Also call on my fleet of Pain Elementals to help out the Raptors.
Then create diplomatic alliance beetwen the Potaoes and Humans on earth.

[3]

Chzo is still injured from his playdate with the GM avatar. However, the pain elemental fleet is now supporting the raptors.

Humans hate potatoes.

The GM's avatar looks like a platformer protagonist. WELL I AM A PLATFORMER BOSS BATTLE. Huzzah!

[1]

Your butt is shortly kicked after he whipped out his laser gun. (The dinosaur gets one at the end of the game. And a chopper.)

Accept the dual

[2]

Dual? Dual what? Extrapolate.

Rebuild. Declare myself first president of the Terran Federation. We will have elections in 10 years.

[3]

Although they are suspicious, you're in charge, at least for now. They want a twelve man council instead of a president, and yearly elections.

Fucking /excellent/. That was their weakness in my headcannon anyway- (each individual chunk of sentient biomass has semi-independence. Else the hot-wire trick wouldn't work.)- so it is acceptable.

Begin infections. Slowly & surely. Animals included. Bonus points for an arctic tern.

@paladin
I don't think we'll be having any alliances after the genocide of my people potatoes.

[1]

You get hauled up by a superhuman patrol, and you try to infect a potato person. And now you're in jail.

By the way, didn't we keep a kill count on each player a few weeks ago? I think my multiple hundred Zerg get me to first place.

No, the winner is Playergamer, with most of the population of Australia and New Zealand under his belt, along with countless Murrican soldiers.
Well, that has to change. Also, still active.

Check to see where the portal goes. If it's the Harvester-verse, send my Zerg brood in. (Do not enter myself.) Inform the Protoss that Aiur is clear of Zerg.

[6]

The brood goes nuts. It goes nuts on the Harvester fleet. Now some of their ships are now infested with zerg hives. The Protoss are simultaneously happy and pissed off.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 22, 2014, 12:39:36 am »

Kill count? 200 billion Zerg versus a fleet of interdimensional invaders should get quite a lot of casualties on both sides.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 22, 2014, 01:10:50 am »

Couple of problems.

One, you don't know zerg tactics, or how to marshall the zerg, except for brute force tactics. Most of the brood is being killed before it does any damage by big ass artillery. You're losing millions of Zerg for every ship you take, and Harvester ships are coming in fast.

Two, the total Harvester and Chosen forces both number in the trillions, though only fractions of those forces are fighting here.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 22, 2014, 01:19:53 am »

Exactly. I'm looking towards getting the Zerg killed anyway, so sending them on a suicide mission probably counts as "killing" them, giving me those tasty kill counter clicks. Playergamer has only killed a few dozen million beings or so.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 22, 2014, 01:44:11 am »

Actually, if we count assisted, than the highest kill count goes to Lolfail, during the metaGM funtimes. He killed trillions and trillions of things when the avatars went on a rampage. Granted, they were mostly reconstituted, but you still killed them, plus all of the avatars which are now dead.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 22, 2014, 01:49:18 am »

Wasn't the MetaGM incident decanonized by the Ultraversal Council and it's effects cancelled?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 22, 2014, 01:53:25 am »

Sketch a picture of me to show Cyrydiad.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 22, 2014, 01:57:52 am »

Once the suicide mission has wiped out the Zerg, return home. Find a new mount.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 22, 2014, 02:48:21 am »

Wow.

I ended up not following this thread for a while, and I recently decided to check out how it's doing. I've read this page alone, and it's something too amazing to even be put into words.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 22, 2014, 03:13:30 am »

(( Too late for more? ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 22, 2014, 03:14:40 am »

Thanks flameboy! Looks like I did well after all.

It's never, ever too late. Jump in.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 22, 2014, 03:15:51 am »

ME: * attempt to join adventuring party *

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 22, 2014, 03:22:17 am »

Heh. Which one?

...Where is everyone? Ingame, I mean.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 22, 2014, 03:23:30 am »

I literally wrote a massive paragraph just before.  :'(

Earth (starting universe):

After the potato-human war, the humans were victorious, now lead by Playergamer. Grizzlyadams is experimenting with bodysnatching processes. Several players live and play/work in Elephantophis, which is in a golden age at the moment, due to the demand for supertea. A few plots to end the world and gain ridiculous power were made here, only to be thwarted by either terrible luck, teamwork, or the wrath of the GM. Lolfail is dealing with a new personality, darkpaladin and poketwo are being silly, and NAV is stirring up the avatar.

Space (starting universe):

A war has broken out between two multiversal empires, the Chosen and the Harvesters. A mutated species of bird/lizard, dubbed Raptors, created by Hugoluman, have gained sentience and has gone on to start interstellar colonisation, the colonies being lead by helgoland. After contact with the Harvesters, and a brief fight, they have pushed the Harvesters back to one of their processing plants, and the planet it orbits around. This attracted both a Chosen fleet and Harvester reinforcements, and now the stage is set for a big ass battle, with the Protoss (SC2), Raptor and a few superpowered human ships trying to hold their ground in the middle of it.

SC2 universe:

IcyTea has gained psionic powers, and has taken direct control of the Zerg Brood on Aiur, but he is not in full control. Now a superportal has opened in front of him.

Chosen universe, Earth:

Kj1225, through the power of terrible, terrible luck, has been submitted for overwatch duty, which is basically merging into human society while still protecting Earth from invaders. Unfortunately for him, his combat partner and some clingy jealous russian girl are completely smitten with him, though one will never admit it. Hilarity ensues because neither are willing to share, and because I'm a dick.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 148