Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 284617 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #285 on: April 15, 2014, 04:37:10 pm »

Disarm the madman trying to stab me and kick him the testicles.

Spoiler: Cromwell - Blue team (click to show/hide)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1
« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2014, 04:53:14 pm »

((Uh, guys?  Shouldn't all this be in OOC?))
((This isn't ER.))

((I've seen people mentioning arm cannons. Do we have those already?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 15, 2014, 05:09:35 pm »

(( Yeah, I'm undecided as to where OCC should be for this thread. I figure since the posts are running essentially as fast as the players post actions, OCC nonsense should stay at a minimum. It seems that it's usually when 2 days go between posts that the OCC in the main threads really gets out of hand. And if it does, hey, we have an entire sub-forum. We can make a new OCC thread! ))

((but to me the best plan configuration didn't involve setting up a 3 on 1. It involved setting up a 1 v 1 v 2, where the two 1's went at each other from the word go, allowing the 2 to attack at will. Either way, no need to trust the 1's and let them stab you with a knife. You're planning to betray one of them anyway :P

This is kinda exactly what my original plan was, you just didn't follow through, and I decided "eh, what the hell" and went with it. :\

(( Sorry, NAV had already posted at the time (and I thought it had been significantly longer than it had been since that PM, due to some clock related nonsense on my systems) and rather than hold things up, I decided to just post an action :P ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 15, 2014, 05:13:26 pm »

(( Yeah, I'm undecided as to where OCC should be for this thread.))
((The OOC for this thread tends to be pretty closely-related to the game itself, so unless there's a specific OOC thread for it...
Or unless it wanders too much.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #289 on: April 15, 2014, 05:16:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Go help Cromwell. Kick Piecewise in the head repeatedly.

Convince Navarro to not help Cromwell. Kick Cromwell in the knife and/or gut repeatedly.

(( I don't know why. I blame Paris XD ))

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)

Twist & yank the knife out, then stab Cromwell repeatedly.  Stabbity stab stab.

"SEPSIS TAKE YOU!"

((NAV, are you really sure you want to make it a 2v2?  That doesn't improve your chances.))

Disarm the madman trying to stab me and kick him the testicles.

Spoiler: Cromwell - Blue team (click to show/hide)

Cromwell knees Piecewise in the groin and tears his hand away from the knife. As the two continue to struggle, Kriellya and Navarro rush in to help their teammates. Navarro's attempt to do a running kick straight into Piecewise's temple fails and he does nothing more then kick the wall at full force and break several toes. Kriellya's attempt is much more successful, connecting with the handle and roughly tearing it down and sideways, spilling Cromwell's guts all over Piecewise with a hideous wet slosh. Cromwell somehow remains concious and continues punching Piecewise in the head, despite the fact that Piecewise has already passed out due to blood loss.

A DISEMBOWELING! Oh my, we haven't had one of those in weeks! Bravo! And look how he just keeps fighting. Look at that fatal bloodlust in his eyes! You won't see sights like this on any other television program, I can assure you of that!

Aye, good show thot is! Now, I wonder...

Check to see if the Host let me bring my claymore in.

Most likely not, but it never hurts to check...

Sorry, no outside food, drink or weaponry.

((Uh, guys?  Shouldn't all this be in OOC?))
((This isn't ER.))

Only contestants get those.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2014, 05:23:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Take the knife from Cromwell, and stab Piecewise in the neck with it. Then remove the blade from his neck.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 15, 2014, 05:25:51 pm »

Back off slowly, wait and see if Cromwell loses consciousness or if anyone else attacks me. If / when he does, walk up to him and break his neck

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)

(( Come on double execution :D
Gods, I feel so bloodthirsty right now XD ))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 15, 2014, 05:37:22 pm »

"A gutspiller! Haha, haven't had those in a while. Let me get my proverbial salt.

Hey you there! Keep your damn entrails to yourself! Nobody needs to see your bowel movement!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 15, 2014, 05:38:41 pm »

(( Sorry, NAV had already posted at the time (and I thought it had been significantly longer than it had been since that PM, due to some clock related nonsense on my systems) and rather than hold things up, I decided to just post an action :P ))
(('s fine.  I was being an idiot for not asking him myself anyways.  I was only bringing it up because it seemed like you were saying that wasn't my plan.))

Wow, that bloodloss was quick.  Did I fail two consecutive end rolls?   Try to wake up, and hit/impede Mastah or NAV?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 15, 2014, 05:47:10 pm »

(('s fine.  I was being an idiot for not asking him myself anyways.  I was only bringing it up because it seemed like you were saying that wasn't my plan.))
(( Heh, no no, that was your plan. (though I hadn't commented directly at it, so it was unclear if I was involved) My point was that I still wouldn't have let mastah have the knife, though I'm betting it took a combination of rolls and actions for it to happen the way it did. Probably a high speed roll on his end and a low speed, dex, or end end roll on your end.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 15, 2014, 06:01:26 pm »

A DISEMBOWELING! Oh my, we haven't had one of those in weeks! Bravo! And look how he just keeps fighting. Look at that fatal bloodlust in his eyes! You won't see sights like this on any other television program, I can assure you of that!
"Well, that's a relief."

Only contestants get those.
[/quote]
((Well, duh. I didn't realize we started with them.))
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #296 on: April 15, 2014, 07:10:57 pm »

Wow, that bloodloss was quick.  Did I fail two consecutive end rolls?   Try to wake up, and hit/impede Mastah or NAV?
Sever the axillary artery and you can bleed out in less then a minute. Passing out within the 30 or so seconds that have passed since you being stabbed isn't hard. Not to mention going into shock.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 15, 2014, 07:30:50 pm »

Nobody needs to see your bowel movement!

*rimshot*
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 15, 2014, 07:36:21 pm »

((Ah, okay then, that makes sense.  I had been visualizing the stab as coming directly from the side and into the bone, where it wouldn't hit any major arteries.  And I thought it had only been ten seconds or so.

Yeah, I'm dead.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 15, 2014, 07:43:20 pm »

Nobody needs to see your bowel movement!

*rimshot*

((Rimshot? More like [CENSORED]!

...I'm sorry.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 153