Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 281251 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #300 on: April 15, 2014, 07:53:18 pm »

((Yeah, I think I'm going to die pretty soon.))

Try to hold my guts in and defend myself.

Spoiler: Cromwell - Blue team (click to show/hide)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #301 on: April 15, 2014, 08:14:21 pm »

Wasted bastard jabs the syringe into his arm, but stops partways through emptying it's contents into himself. He chucks the remainder contestant-ward, not really caring who gets it, and whirls around with purpose. He gets a paper from the staff, and writes a suggestion. The writing is messy but readable.

"Doctor! Doctor!" Teams pick a champion, preferably wounded. The other team gets to prepare the champion/patient for battle for the other side, with access to medical supplies and other odds and end. If the patient cannot stand on the starting plate for 2 60 10 15 minutes seconds, the doctoring team is disqualified; once the two teams have qualified their champion, the one to defeat the other wins the game for their team; the doctor who did the most work on him loses.

0 DD remaining
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 15, 2014, 08:31:24 pm »

And if the champion does fall over in 15 seconds, he's considered to have lost, and is sent to a torture game like NAV was.  Otherwise, he would intentionally fall over to make his team win.

((Also, you made it really hard to understand by continually using pronouns and switching who you're talking about in the middle of them.  I figured out what you meant, but it took several re-reads.))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 15, 2014, 10:50:17 pm »

"I LIKED him!"

Try to make a makeshift bandage from my clothes/the clothes of people nearby and throw it to Cromwell.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 15, 2014, 10:55:45 pm »

"I LIKED him!"

Try to make a makeshift bandage from my clothes/the clothes of people nearby and throw it to Cromwell.
((I could totally see you stealing the shirt of some guy next to you for this purpose.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 16, 2014, 05:46:37 am »

get moneys, attempt to smuggle in a razorblade by hiding it inside my belt.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:55:48 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2014, 09:44:00 am »

Take the knife from Cromwell, and stab Piecewise in the neck with it. Then remove the blade from his neck.

Back off slowly, wait and see if Cromwell loses consciousness or if anyone else attacks me. If / when he does, walk up to him and break his neck

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)

(( Come on double execution :D
Gods, I feel so bloodthirsty right now XD ))

(( Sorry, NAV had already posted at the time (and I thought it had been significantly longer than it had been since that PM, due to some clock related nonsense on my systems) and rather than hold things up, I decided to just post an action :P ))
(('s fine.  I was being an idiot for not asking him myself anyways.  I was only bringing it up because it seemed like you were saying that wasn't my plan.))

Wow, that bloodloss was quick.  Did I fail two consecutive end rolls?   Try to wake up, and hit/impede Mastah or NAV?

((Yeah, I think I'm going to die pretty soon.))

Try to hold my guts in and defend myself.

Spoiler: Cromwell - Blue team (click to show/hide)

Cromwell drags himself and his trailing entrails off piecewise and sits against the wall, trying in vain to hold his guts in. Navarro staggers up to his feet and limps over to the knife, laying bloody and discarded next to piecewise, and picks it up. He lifts it in the air, holding it with both hands, and then stabs down at piecewise's throat with all his might...and he misses, stabbing himself in the other foot. The crowd erupts in uproarious laughter.

Oh Navarro. Always there to lighten the mood.

Kriellya, the only one who has somehow remained completely uninjured, backs off from the whole scene, but appears to be waiting for something. Perhaps she's waiting for the opportunity to attack?

Piecewise is looking quite pale at this point, both he and Cromwell clearly aren't long for this world, if things continue as they are.

"I LIKED him!"

You pull off your shirt and wad it up before trying to hurl it into the ring while screaming "I LOVE YOU CROMWELL!"

The shirt lands in the ring, but it lands on Kriellya's head  instead.

get moneys, attempt to smuggle in a razorblade by hiding it inside my belt.

7DD and they catch the razor blade on the body scanners. Security here sure is tight.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2014, 09:45:18 am »

Steal someone elses shirt, tear it into rags, ball them up, and throw them at Cromwell.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 16, 2014, 09:57:14 am »

Fuck. Step on this neck with my knife foot.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 16, 2014, 11:36:19 am »

Steal someone elses shirt, tear it into rags, ball them up, and throw them at Cromwell.
inb4 you smother Cromwell under the rags. Or accidentally bandage the wounds of everyone except Cromwell.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 16, 2014, 12:14:31 pm »

Kriellya glances up at the offending projectile for a moment, then shrugs and removes it from her head.

Approach Cromwell carefully and choke him out with the helpfully provided shirt. Break his neck when he falls unconscious.

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:44:12 pm by Kriellya »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #311 on: April 16, 2014, 12:39:57 pm »

Kriellya glances up at the offending projectile for a moment, then shrugs and removes it from her head.

Approach Cromwell carefully and choke him out with the helpfully provided shirt. Break his neck when he falls unconscious.
And this, playgamer, is what is known as irony.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 16, 2014, 12:51:31 pm »

And this, playgamer, is what is known as irony.
(( Yeaaah, as soon as I saw the result of that throw, I knew what my action was XD

Oh, PW, on the subject of audience actions, will they always be 'last' like this?))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 16, 2014, 03:04:45 pm »

He ain't getting mine! Defend my dignity if I have to!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 16, 2014, 04:38:55 pm »

Suddenly it occurs to me that I don't get an endurance bonus without posting.  Not that a measly +1/3 means anything.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 153