Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 457

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden v2: WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE  (Read 182216 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden v2: The shippi-natening
« Reply #3765 on: May 05, 2014, 10:24:00 pm »

"So let me get this straight, darling. You wanted him to go to a city hostile to his organization and break in to an apartment building...for what reason again?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: May 05, 2014, 10:24:54 pm »

"So let me get this straight, darling. You wanted him to go to a city hostile to his organization and break in to an apartment building...for what reason again?"
"Ta deliever a letter ta ah very important person. An owld frend of mahe in fact."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: May 05, 2014, 10:28:36 pm »

"What's stopping you from doing it yourself? I like a man who can take care of his own problems, y'know, so I hope you have a good reason."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: May 05, 2014, 10:30:07 pm »

Tasrak goes inside and examines the apartment.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: May 05, 2014, 10:48:08 pm »

"What's stopping you from doing it yourself? I like a man who can take care of his own problems, y'know, so I hope you have a good reason."
"Less juss say that the frend up in that buildin broke with meh on...less than charitable terms. Ah hope that tha letter well convince him ta put aside our differences. However if ah get...removed bah him before Ah can speak reason ta him then all weuld be fer naught. An ole Iron Head's a lot more hostile ta meh than he ever well be ta y'all."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: May 05, 2014, 10:50:30 pm »

"... I see. Sorry, Darling, but I don't have the authority to make that decision on my own. Nor does he. We''ll have to get back to you on that."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: May 05, 2014, 10:52:50 pm »

"... I see. Sorry, Darling, but I don't have the authority to make that decision on my own. Nor does he. We''ll have to get back to you on that."
"Ah was offerin mister Dany an offer on tha side, stilll don't know why y'all butted in..."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: May 05, 2014, 10:53:46 pm »

Dany shrugged at the banter "I don't follow politics much, but I mean, I definitely need the money."

Like said, gods know what Dany does with all the things he steal.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: May 05, 2014, 10:56:02 pm »

Ori smirks. "I need a reason to look out for my friend, boyfriend, coworker, and often partner? Who is totally not authorized to accept this on his own? "
She runs it by her superiors, of course! :V

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: May 05, 2014, 11:00:40 pm »

Dany shrugged at the banter "I don't follow politics much, but I mean, I definitely need the money."

Like said, gods know what Dany does with all the things he steal.
The Wanderer just nods at him. "Sounds good ta meh. Heres a pass inta the Schawn district. If y'all get them Ah would suggest dressing in shabby clothin until yer infiltatin tha building, tha average citizen in Priedut isant in tha best shape right naow. Juss keep yer head down an avoids tha riots if ya can. Yell beh fahne."
A full bag suddenly falls to the table in front of Ori.
"How 'bout y'all don't an keep this silent, alright?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: May 05, 2014, 11:06:05 pm »

"... In return, I'd like everything you can tell us about the political situation in Priedut, darling. Not to mention a few things you haven't told us that might help us in accomplishing this task of yours."

Though she doesn't mention it, yeah they gave it the go-ahead, with the above stipulations.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: May 05, 2014, 11:11:53 pm »

"... In return, I'd like everything you can tell us about the political situation in Priedut, darling. Not to mention a few things you haven't told us that might help us in accomplishing this task of yours."

Though she doesn't mention it, yeah they gave it the go-ahead, with the above stipulations.
"Nawt much taht y'all wouldant already know. Party's pushing for reelection for ole Iron Head, a good frend of mahne that went a little...off after Tha Fall. Populace in sum of tha districts have 'ad enough and are riotin in tha streets. Diana's walzting about on her Crusade against non-humans in the chaos while Codguts is just expandin his home. An all tha folks Ah juss mentioned? Don't go after thame. Not only were weh fredns once but they are a thousand times craftier and older than y'all....And juss watch out fer anyone screamin 'bout anyting involvin 13...Thass all Ah'm willin ta tell y'all, damn TSAB telepathy."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: May 05, 2014, 11:13:30 pm »

"IT's not that hard to learn when you have magi-computers handling most of the thinking, darling. You should look into it.

Anyways, basically stay the hell out of trouble? Sounds like what our superiors would tell us anyways, hehe."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: May 05, 2014, 11:14:30 pm »

"Sounds just like good 'ol Berlin..." Dany commented.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: May 05, 2014, 11:17:13 pm »

"IT's not that hard to learn when you have magi-computers handling most of the thinking, darling. You should look into it.

Anyways, basically stay the hell out of trouble? Sounds like what our superiors would tell us anyways, hehe."

"Ah Wanderer lakhe meh doesnant have tha resources ta set up a permant operation lakhe that. An yup, keep yer damn heads down. Piredut is in a volatile place, an if everythang goes tits up so well TSAB-AM. This...Operatian is a step on makin sure that doesant happen."

"Sounds just like good 'ol Berlin..." Dany commented.
"'Xpect with Authoritarian Party troops en Walkers. Stay tha frack away frum those, machine guns made ta mess wit Supernaturals and other such folk."
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 457