Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 51803 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

"No questions on my part, your highness. As you can see, I'm ready to go."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:12:16 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jake catched the packet, checked its contents and put it away.
Thank you very much. I'm ready to move.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am ready to assist."
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 06:13:03 pm by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I am also ready to head out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Very well then. It's time for us to go. Louis, you're in charge until we get back. There's no reason that there should be any trouble, but if there is, you know the drill. Send the commoners to the caves along the lake, and lock down the castle. We should be back within a day or two."

"As you say. And may the Shining God bless your path."

The princess nodded to her advisor and turned to the group.

"Let us go then. It will be a three hour ride, there are horses we can use in the stables. Keep in mind, they aren't to be used in fighting, just for riding."

~Meanwhile~

"Oh, yes my dear, please come and sit down. The inn is mostly full, so you'll have to sit with these other two. Your pegasus will be taken care of, so don't worry about that."

Sarah, Josephine, and Kosko are now in, the princess and her company are in transit

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

:"Thank you, miss."
Sarah sits down at the table and raises a hand at the other two
:"Yo."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Greetings." Kosko took a sip of water from his mug.

"Can I perhaps interest you in embracing Zarasutra, the one and only?"

"Our friend here has been listening for last ten minutes but I seem to haven't been able to persuade her yet!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"A god, I presume. I can't say I heard of him so tell me, how is my soul dammed this time by his holy word?"

Her tone is light and in high spirit. She clearly doesn't put much stock in religions.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"It is simple. Zarasutra is the One, and is Everything. Therefore, you, me, people of this town, animals in the forests - entire world, are all parts of Zarasutra given form. When we end our lives, our bodies disintegrate and we return to the Zarasutra. And then when a new life is born, Holy Zarasutra loses a tiny of part of itself. It's all about constant joining and leaving the existence of Zarasutra. No matter what you do, what you achieve, how long or short your life will be - in the end, you're back to Zarasutra. Everyone is!"

"Of course, the most glorious quest is to rejoin Zarasutra as soon as possible, or help others achieve that goal."

"So if you're interested in suicide, do tell! I will gladly assist you in this noble task."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"Wait, if the most glorious quest is to rejoin Zarasutra as soon as possible, why are we leaving in the first place?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Good question, but very simple one to answer!"

"Because Zarasutra is one but also everything, it means it is rather unstable. Particles that join give their energy - souls if you prefer it that way - disturbing the particles that are already there, causing them to come loose and leave Zarasutra until they find a way to get back. Think of it - when you someone near your side dies, somewhere else a new life is formed in the exact same moment. That's because the parts of dead person joined the Zarasutra, disturbed the nearby particles and caused them to break apart."

"Do not worry about Zarasutra, though! It's such gigantic ocean of tiny parts that will never, ever, cease to exist, even with the constant swarm of parts joining and leaving all the time. Zarasutra was, is, and will exist long after I fulfill my divine task of preaching the knowledge about One and Everything and turn to dust!"
SigFlags!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"Well, it more sensible then most preachers I heard. Still, not going to join it, dragon slayers don't mix well with religion-"
She tap her tattoo
:"-and I'm a big fan of living, but if I need a quick death, not necessarily mine, I know who to seek."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"I'm honored! I will gladly assist you in helping other rejoin Zarasutra. My name's Kosko!"
SigFlags!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

she nods in politeness
:"And I am Sarah Bakewell,please to meet you, Kosko."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel sighed. All of this was utterly beneath him. Who cared what the peasantry did? Let them fight amongst themselves. All he needed to do was fulfill what obligations he had to the princess so he could continue to study the Dark Lady and, eventually, get his revenge on that treacherous Belvoir family. How had they found out about his studies, anyway? Had his father gotten careless? Or did they merely make up an excuse and they happened to be right about it? Whatever the case, once he had the power he would be coming back for the people who had murdered his father. And why stop there? Maybe he could find other cultists of the Dark Lady, build a power base, and take over all of Denoss.

King Noel Schoech the first. A fitting revenge against the Belvoir... and I would finally stand where I belong, at the top.

A pity the princess was engaged already. He had absolutely no interest in her beyond their working relationship and the possibility of power being her betrothed could bring him, and he doubted she saw him as much more than a servant. That was fine, for now. He wasn't particularly interested in being friends. His studies and ambitions were far more important to him than anyone's opinion. But someday... someday he would be acknowledged politically as Elvira's equal. And then the country of Denoss - perhaps the whole continent - would be forced to accept people like him. People who were... different, in one way or another.

"We've been riding for some time now. How much further is it to Irn?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 77