Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 99712 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #465 on: August 11, 2014, 09:16:32 am »

"Ah. So you are alive. Well no problem good buddy. Just get in the sack, provide a sample and we'll be well on our way to unkilling you."

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 11, 2014, 02:45:11 pm »

What is the cube?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 11, 2014, 04:14:39 pm »

What is the cube?

Praetor informs you that the Cube is the storage for prisoners that arrive on Tartarus, what you are being imprisoned within. It keeps most of the swirling chaos that is Aetherworld 4 out.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 12, 2014, 06:07:53 pm »

So, what exactly is Tartarus?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 12, 2014, 06:42:34 pm »

So, what exactly is Tartarus?

"Tartarus is the name of this World, but it also refers to penal colony 666, where you and many others are imprisoned. We are currently in Tartarus."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 12, 2014, 10:17:20 pm »

That firespirit thingy must fall under my claws! Drrax!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2014, 05:13:06 pm »

Where do the gates lead?

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2014, 05:25:02 pm »

Where do the gates lead?

"Error: insufficient information. Answer to query is unknown."

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 15, 2014, 01:58:51 pm »

Hmm
Continue searching Lab for anything useful

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 21, 2014, 06:40:30 pm »

TURN 21

Update Music.

(School is coming up, and I've been busy registering for classes. Sorry about that.)

Aim My Lasercannon at the robots in charge. Send out electronic waves ordering them to call their robots back, or be destroyed. If they call back the robots, get to my feet, keeping my laser pointed at them at all times. Then take some steps back, towards the power plant. Continue charging. If the robots disobey and attack me or do not move back, vaporize the leaders, then move back towards the power plant.

((That's... not a lot))

A siren begins to emanate from Mop, along with some orders.  "RETREAT!"

Regroup back at the Swiffer Megamart.  After waiting a few minutes for stragglers, US-2497 counts its remaining brethren in order to determine the number of martyrs created today.

Mop's droids retreat, while Rune tries to regain his footing. ENDURANCE: [2 + 3(STR)] = 5
He manages to get onto his damaged foot, but his internal processor tells him that the damage is pretty severe. Too much movement could cause further damage; it is recommended that he hibernates or finds a smaller lifeform to repair the damage. CHARGE: [3 + 1(Charging)] = 4
Laser is now Stage VII. A piercing hum can be heard. Rune's laser is getting close to overheating.

You regroup at Swiffer Megamart. LEADERSHIP: [6 + 2(IQ)] = 8
Thanks to your clear and concise orders, everyone makes it back OK. Only one robot was destroyed (a cleaning model), but one was damaged a bit when Rune bitchslapped it. You spent most of the action traveling and giving orders, and are now at the entrance to the megamart.

"Nice. I'm Fumbles. You mind if I suck you into a canister and take a small sample of your person? Doesn't really matter."
Have the vacbot suck him up while I design a device for tracking parts of the same object (or person) if I have a piece.

Attmpt to speak to the froggy thingy
"H,,,e,,,l,,,p,,,, m,,,,e,,,,"

The vacbot sucks up the black smoke, which is now inside it. You do not, unfortunately, have any materials for constructing a new device. (roll) You see an Electronics shop, however.

"There are many that wouldn't like robots gaining sentience, you could aid me by protecting me from such people."

You try to convince the security droid to aid you in your quest. CHARISMA: [4] = 4
It agrees to protect you, as you are the one who rebuilt him. The other droid doesn't say anything, but tugs on your arm, nodding.

((Did I get any penalty from being wounded?))

Cast Immolation, then hug Sarvex.

That firespirit thingy must fall under my claws! Drrax!

(You do not receive "wounded" penalties for casting inherent spells, only learned ones. Since your racial ability is to cast certain spells, being wounded doesn't hinder it. Fatigue still does, however)

Sarvex Initiative: [4 + 1(DEX)] = 5
Flamefury Initiative: [5 + 1(DEX)] = 6

Flamefury concentrates on her inner fire, trying to bring it out. FIRE: [3 + 2(IQ) + 1(Fire) - 1(Fatigue)] = 5
She is now surrounded by a cloak of flames. ENDURANCE: [6 - 1(STR)] = 5
You are still fatigued.

While she is casting, Sarvex swoops forward, trying to slash her to bits. She erupts into flame by the time he reaches her. FORTITUDE: [6 + 3(STR)] = 9; OVERSHOT!
He withstands the flames, and, oblivious of any possible danger that they might cause him, charges right into the heat. His dragon blood gives him partial resistance, but his skin is still not reacting favorably. UNARMED: [2 + 1(DEX)] = 3 VS DODGE: [4 + 2(DEX)] = 6
You fly past her clumsily, missing her by a foot. She flies in behind your back; she is not ON you yet, but you can still feel the burn.

Hmm
Continue searching Lab for anything useful

LOOTING: [3] = 3
You find a few jars of chemicals, some dusty old textbooks, and lab equipment. (you have no prior experience with chemicals, so you do not recognize them on sight)

:) looks like there is some spare cleaning supplies here  :)
Grab a rifle, 2 clips/20 rounds, cleaning supplies to make an explosive for the door
always trying to stop me... this time screw the door, i'll go through the wall next to it  :)

You grab a rifle, some ammo, and some cleaning supplies. There isn't much left, and you aren't quite sure how to make an explosive, but you try anyway. [2 + 1(IQ)] = 3
All you manage to do is waste some of the supplies.

Walk up to the window.
If nobody's there,
Hello? Is anyone there?
If somebody's there,
Hello, I saw from the sign that this is a magic shop. What kind of magic things do you sell?

No one responds. You DO notice that the computer screen lit up when you approached.

"Nothing I didn't already know. Nonetheless, might as well start at Chapter 1, just in case this book has some info I missed during my research."
Read Chapter 1.

-WILL UPDATE LATER- (It'll atleast be done by the time the next post is posted).

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 21, 2014, 06:50:53 pm »

eh, whatever, lets get outta here to the next building to loot.
leave through whatever side door i took to avoid people and head to another building to loot

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 21, 2014, 06:57:05 pm »

Crush the fire wisp in one hand, and use my arm cannon to vaporize the power plant.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 21, 2014, 07:07:31 pm »

Onwards!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 21, 2014, 07:17:51 pm »

wake up
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 22, 2014, 12:07:32 am »

Take some distance to things trying to murder me. Wonder if there's anything in the vicinity that might activate the explosive reagent.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51