Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 187848 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 5 Dreams of Smoke and Fire
« Reply #945 on: July 14, 2014, 03:08:28 pm »

So you disbelieve Persus's Fortune Teller claims? It's possible he's lying.

We need to hear everyone's claims before making any firm choice today. Luckily, there aren't hammers.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 14, 2014, 03:11:10 pm »

4maskwolfshorten. I know who the scum team almost certainly is, but I'm tired of playing mafia and am fine with leaving the game early.
Put those toys back in the pram young man. This kind of play is counterproductive and not fun for anyone. Play to your wincon and stick out games otherwise people will be reluctant to play with you.

Although you're obvscum, but let's pretend for a moment you're not, and ask who you think the scum team are?
This is exactly the type of shit that makes me not want to play mafia anymore.  Why don't you go take your high and mighty bullcrap and stuff it.

As ZU very astutely says, I have to be a sage because Flandre/Reverie SAW MY ACTION.  NOBODY ELSE IS A SAGE.  NOBODY ELSE HAS CLAIMED SAGE.  And if I was on the scumteam and so you say I'm not the real sage someone else on the team is, WHY NOT HAVE THE REAL SAGE CLAIM INSTEAD OF ME.  It would be incredibly counterproductive to do anything else.

That being said, the scumteam is Persus and NQT, with ZU also possibly being a scum illusionist after revival.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 14, 2014, 03:13:19 pm »

Haha the only person left to claim is you NQT.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 14, 2014, 03:18:27 pm »

Can illusionists role block?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 14, 2014, 03:19:45 pm »

Wolf, what are you chatting about? I think you're definitely a seer. I just think you're a scum seer. How do you explain the complete and utter lack of any kind of roleblocking hitherto this moment? If you think we're scum then why aren't you voting me or Persus?

Illusionists can't roleblock. The Guard is the blocker, a jailkeeper role.

ZU, I claimed in my last post yesterday. Well, as much as people need to know. I can cough up an alibi every night if people really need but I'm very aware that I claimed too much too early in the last Supernatural game and I'll not make that mistake again.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 4 - 1 Replacement Needed
« Reply #950 on: July 14, 2014, 03:29:59 pm »

In case I get night killed, some important things I know:

Jack the good wizard protected nobody in the game and has links to ley lines, corroborating Flabort's Sage claim. He fought an assailant using fire magic, using his own water magic.
Let's take a look at this pseudo-claim for a minute.  All of this stuff can be known by just being a member of the scumteam and making an extrapolations .  It isn't that hard, nobody can ever say otherwise because Jack A T is DEAD.  It's amazing how he has all of this specific information about just Jack and nobody else in the game.  Persus claimed after EVERYBODY else and declared two known information roles and NQT to be watchers.  This is a cover for his scumbuddy, who is, in fact, an illusionist variation.

Last night, my pm discusses how I was caught in a web of chains of darkness in my meditation.  I was roleblocked by a magic-using role, I suspect some variation on the illusionist.  Unless Flabort is the other scum, which I doubt, at least one of my targets was illusioned to appear town to my inspects.  NQT seems the most likely, particularly as he still refuses to claim.

And NQT: the reason I didn't, and still don't, vote either of you two is that I'm done playing mafia and want to leave as soon as possible.  Too bad if that's unfun for you.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 14, 2014, 03:40:56 pm »

You're not being very sporting. Why are you fed up?

The roleblocker is the Guard, who is definitely non-magical. It's possible that there's a one-shot blocker as one of the new roles. If so, then put forward an argument as to who it could be.

I mean, other than OMGUS, what is your actual case that I'm scum (especially given your benign read)?

I did claim. If you can't work out what I was claiming then I did my job right in not telling scum too much. I'd say more if people were actually worried about my alignment.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 14, 2014, 04:04:30 pm »

Wait a second NQT! If you think 4maskwolf is a scum seer then he can't be our converter.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 14, 2014, 04:05:58 pm »

I mean full claim.

Did Jack ever say why he didn't protect? Because not protecting is super stupid and Jack isn't super stupid.

I think in a previous game this was allowed but just to make sure.
Meph: Are we allowed to quote warlock chats?

Guard is a jailkeeper. Illusionist is a redirector. I do remember vaguely reading flavor about chains, but that might be from Paranormal. I'll look into that later.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:36 pm »

Meph: Are we allowed to quote warlock chats?

Yeah, you can quote other people. You just can't quote PMs from me.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 14, 2014, 04:27:40 pm »

Toony
Wait a second NQT! If you think 4maskwolf is a scum seer then he can't be our converter.
Yeah, I voted him straight off because he's most likely to be scum. But you're right, he's not a converter (though he may have been converted). I think the converter if there is one would only be one-shot, otherwise they'd be converting every night. I'm going to have a think about everything, especially when everyone else claims, before I press my final case today.

ZU, yeah he did say. He wanted info more than he wanted people alive. I'll quote it all, but I want to hear from everyone else first.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 14, 2014, 05:06:31 pm »

Toony
Yeah, I voted him straight off because he's most likely to be scum. But you're right, he's not a converter (though he may have been converted). I think the converter if there is one would only be one-shot, otherwise they'd be converting every night. I'm going to have a think about everything, especially when everyone else claims, before I press my final case today.

ZU, yeah he did say. He wanted info more than he wanted people alive. I'll quote it all, but I want to hear from everyone else first.
PFP, I'll get to other stuff later.
Everyone has roleclaimed except you bud.  Claim now.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 14, 2014, 05:37:21 pm »

Hi ZU!
Guess what, I'm the town Warlock. That's why I wanted you to clarify about the body, as I'd had a nice chat with Jiokuy's corpse on N1.
I'm sorry I contributed so heavily towards your lynch. If I'm still alive tomorrow, I'll be looking at the people that coasted on that lynch (like Toony?).
Basically, can you tell me anything that will help the town? Did you have any particular reason for thinking there wasn't a cult? Do you have any clues as to what could have taken the body?
Given how things turned out in the end, who are you most suspicious of?
If you've got anything else to contribute, please do. We're both on the same side and you still have a chance to make a positive difference to the game.
Also, it's quite possible that IG will resurrect you! If so, please don't tell anyone I'm a Warlock (unless I'm dead), as this could help us retrieve a lost inspect report if an investigative town member is killed in the night before they get a chance to pass on what they know.
If there's anything you'd like to know from me, go ahead and ask. I can talk with you for the next 24 hours.
Sure, we can probably survive a few mislynches, especially as we don't have Jiokuy killing town players. Still, nicer to get at least one scum flip to start solidifying reads.
Could you tell me something specific about your role flavour? (In case I need to claim warlock later, having details I can share is helpful.) I assume your role pm said something flavourful about how you were Sexton?
No I'm just a sexton. I tend the graveyard. I expect to be busy burying ppl the next few days
Were you given any indication as to why you were expecting to be busy burying people?
cuz if all the lunches and stuff
If anyone questions whether I really spoke to you, all I need do is quote that line and they'll recognise your unique voice shining through the words, so I thank you.
Well this is probably the last missive I'll be sending you, so I sincerely hope I'm not night killed and that if you get resurrected, nothing bad happens with the resurrection. Thanks again for speaking with me!
One of my responses is missing and I'll try to remember what I said.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 14, 2014, 05:38:27 pm »

That being said, the scumteam is Persus and NQT, with ZU also possibly being a scum illusionist after revival.
Wait you said you inspected NQT and he is town.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 14, 2014, 06:29:49 pm »

I've got four nights of claims ready to paste. I want to hear what everyone has to say about last night before I start divulging any info that could help a fakeclaim. We've got a little while. I can wait for everyone to get in here.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 80