Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 499753 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Game mechanics fun time
« Reply #8790 on: January 25, 2015, 07:45:16 pm »

Who's Elysia again?
Witch lady you all fought in Bewitcher Plot.

Also, does Caes have a paradise?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: January 25, 2015, 07:55:24 pm »

Not that I know of.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: January 25, 2015, 08:02:40 pm »

And Aedan?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: January 25, 2015, 08:15:01 pm »

He does.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: January 25, 2015, 08:18:10 pm »

Coolio.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: January 25, 2015, 08:58:39 pm »

Requesting place in the plot queue. I'll send Smurf details later.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8796 on: January 26, 2015, 12:15:18 am »

Requesting place in the plot queue. I'll send Smurf details later.
Same here.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: January 26, 2015, 02:44:53 am »

Obviously, also requesting more spots in the cue, I just wanted to wait for some more people to also claim some before claiming even more
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: January 26, 2015, 03:56:28 am »

Anyway, for my upcoming plot, I wish to expand on Northsdale. I mean, we are the northsdale group, might as well build on that.

From Smurf I need:

An approximate map of northsdale (districts and main streets, and the house location are enough, but google maps is also fine, hijack some suburb))

The number of inhabitants

The number of magical inhabitants

From everyone else I need:

1-3 interesting places in northsdale, magical or mundane, but in some way iconic. If you imagine northsdale, this is what would come to mind.

1-3 interesting people in northsdale, magical or mundane, with a description of who they are, how influential or generaly important theys are, and how they stand towards the group

Where your character has situated himself in the city, connections, jobs, who knows. If that is just "Lives in Marias house and doesnt go out much", that is fine too.

Also, from whomever cares to do it, a rough map of Marias house, and/or the flying castle would be grand. I will probably make a map together with Kansa for the vet Alice runs with Icarus. Feel of course free to add as many maps of above places as you like.

My upcoming plot will focus very heavily on northsdale, so I need as much info as I can get.

Don't forget to list things previously established, like KJs necromancer dudes.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8799 on: January 26, 2015, 05:03:06 am »

Anyway, for my upcoming plot, I wish to expand on Northsdale. I mean, we are the northsdale group, might as well build on that.

From Smurf I need:

An approximate map of northsdale (districts and main streets, and the house location are enough, but google maps is also fine, hijack some suburb))

The number of inhabitants

The number of magical inhabitants

From everyone else I need:

1-3 interesting places in northsdale, magical or mundane, but in some way iconic. If you imagine northsdale, this is what would come to mind.

1-3 interesting people in northsdale, magical or mundane, with a description of who they are, how influential or generaly important theys are, and how they stand towards the group

Where your character has situated himself in the city, connections, jobs, who knows. If that is just "Lives in Marias house and doesnt go out much", that is fine too.

Also, from whomever cares to do it, a rough map of Marias house, and/or the flying castle would be grand. I will probably make a map together with Kansa for the vet Alice runs with Icarus. Feel of course free to add as many maps of above places as you like.

My upcoming plot will focus very heavily on northsdale, so I need as much info as I can get.

Don't forget to list things previously established, like KJs necromancer dudes.

If you blow up the town, I'm gonna have a tantrum  :P

Okay, if I'm to make maps, gonna have to pull a grenade pin here:

With respect to V2 and V3, where is Northsdale situated? I need to knoooooow
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8800 on: January 26, 2015, 05:07:11 am »

I remember that during the archon fight, you posted googlemaps of a park? Why not use wherever you pulled that from?

Also, it is described as being both by a beach and by the outback, so technicaly, there is no location that could really contain it

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: January 26, 2015, 05:21:34 am »

Fair nuff, I'll just place it somewhere on the east coast and ignore KJ's rantings

note that this will be a drunken map, for today was australia day

aka lets fucking demolish ourselves day
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8802 on: January 26, 2015, 05:48:00 am »

Meanwhile, interesting Northsdale stuff:

Places:

Vetenarian Magic:
A small vetenarian clinic run by Alice and Icarus, using Alice magics for healing cute critters, and Icarus ability to do basicaly any kind of office-related stuff in her head with perfect accuracy, for secretary and book-keeping stuff. By now has many visitors, due to the high success rate, though there are people that critizise that she is wasting her healing magic on animals, when humans could need that shit too.

Ganja Paradise and Soul Majics:
A very small side alley shop that sells elaborate glass pipes, various items with hemp symbols, and performs soul-magic of almost unrivaled quality. Run by Demarcus Neysmith. A relatively unknown shop.

Fingerling-Town
Previously just en empty plot close to Marias house, over the years the fingerlings have taken up several blocks, creating an entire town inside the town. It's technicaly one of the biggest fingerling metropoles, with millions of inhabitants(not counted towards city population), living in active trade with the humans around. They domesticated the entirety of the cities population of pidgeons. Hainuweles grave is here.

People:

((maybe more to come? Requesting permission from Kyle to add a certain necromancer to the *evil* necromancers group, to be used later.))

Demarcus Neysmith:

Little is known about this elderly jamaican fellow. While he looks to be about 70-ish, there are no people, wether young or old, that have any idea when he moved to Northsdale or opened his shop. There are plenty of rumors about all sorts of dark voodoo stuff going on with him, but ultimately the only rumor that is known to be true is that soul magic is an incredibly rare, incredibly difficult branch of magic, and this man has mastered it to a degree that only a handful people in the entire world have achieved.
His influence on the city, wether financaly or otherwise is pretty much zero, possibly below zero, if such a thing exists. His disposition towards the group is very positive, not because of heroism, but because Demarcus thinks love is the most wonderful thing in the world, and shipping makes him feel aaaalllriiight.

Icarus connections to the city:

Technicaly being still pursued by the law, Icarus has taken care to make sure that nobody actually is aware that the PIXEL is a robot, or has anything to do with the northsdale group and their heroic deeds besides being Alice wife and secretary. Icarus blatant disregard of public safety during fights, blowing up stuff with little care has made her one of the less popular members of the group. Then again, not many people are aware that the white robot thing that fights for the group is actually sentient, and not just one of the heroes many elaborate hero-toys, like the flying castle.

Walpurgas connections to the city:

Minimal. She doesn't go our much, and when she does, she more or less has to disguise herself, because appearantly. Northsdale is not into the whole nazi stuff. In fact the northsdale group being seen with her has damaged the entire groups reputation. Right now trying to get some money to get a lab. Might have to rob a bank.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 07:06:59 am by Akroma »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8803 on: January 26, 2015, 05:51:58 am »

I'll write mine when I get home.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: January 26, 2015, 06:35:35 am »

There is only one food that becomes tastier upon being re-heated in a microwave, and that is KFC chicken. Shit is crispy.

Northsdale:

((the large orange thing can be maria's house, cause apparently it's fort knox crossed with a house with like a million bedrooms))

Population: 15,000, 33% magical

Kaiser just lounges around the Nomad or Maria's house, occasionally leaves to raid buy food or on 'shenanigans', usually involving CORE and money.

Garrett ends up walking about the town, occasionally doing stupid shit or going places with Stella.

I'm actually surprised the group is still tolerating Walpurga, instead of outsing her like normal people.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 [587] 588 589 ... 685