Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIX: The Journalist Underground | Mafia Victory  (Read 67327 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIX: The Journalist Underground | D6: Days to Weeks
« Reply #510 on: October 03, 2014, 04:25:54 pm »

How am I responsible for Krevsin being unable to post his result due to timezone and meatspace stuff?

Or is his request for a replacement just another think you couldn't be bothered to read?

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr (PARTIALLY NSFW)
« Reply #511 on: October 03, 2014, 06:50:43 pm »

Please look at reply #510 and tell me where there is town motivation. 
[21:23:48] <GhostFrog> bdsm is always more fun with a restraining order
[9:00:59 PM] kingdomacesbeta: Actually knowing what you're doing is overrated.

Mafia Dossier: MafiaScum Wiki - tn5421

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 03, 2014, 06:55:50 pm »

Would you mind answering the question?

It's a legitimate question: How am I responsible for Krevsin being unable to post his reads?

It seems like you're grasping at straws in order to avoid answering a question that you have no answer for.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #513 on: October 03, 2014, 07:07:44 pm »

If you think I'm scummy then force my lynch.
And then cry in postgame because you're wrong.
Because I'm completely apathetic toward the result of this game now.
Since you can't even show the basic level of respect to quote what you're talking about, I won't respond.
Talking of town motivation, where is it here? You show no town motivation in a lot of your posts. Can you show us some of your posts that have "town motivation" begin them? Or at least explain what you mean by town motivation?

Voting yourself, insulting people, those things aren't what town does (at least in my opinion.)
You also quite often ignore questions you don't want to answer, or posts that you don't like, and then attack the person to justify your ignoring it. That doesn't have any town motivation, does it?

I agree with what Tiruin says, stop acting like a victim. You haven't done anything to prove yourself town, but when we do anything about it (for example, voting you) you start acting like we are hating on you, and then freak out.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #514 on: October 03, 2014, 07:13:59 pm »

Since you can't even show the basic level of respect to quote what you're talking about, I won't respond.
This wouldn't be a town response, would it? No.

Now about the cop stuff, Krevsin had to be replaced. There was no one who was playing as the cop, and so no one could post his results. tn5421, could you explain how this is Worldmaster's fault?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2014, 03:05:12 am »

Please explain what you mean by town motivation. Also, please explain what he should have done if he had "town motivation". I actually want to know what you mean here.

And all of the reason's you have given to think of Worldmaster as scummy is that his posts have little of this "town motivation", but I think he is acting more townie then you are...

Also I went and read a mafiascum game of yours. You got accused of being scum,   so then you OMGUSed the guy who attacked you, then refused to talk about it and attacked him without evidence every time he made a post.
I really learned nothing about your meta. Why are you so obsessed with us reading those?

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 04, 2014, 05:50:24 pm »

How am I responsible for Krevsin being unable to post his result due to timezone and meatspace stuff?

Or is his request for a replacement just another think you couldn't be bothered to read?

How is any of this information relevant?

Quote what you're talking about or don't post.

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 04, 2014, 05:51:35 pm »

Please explain what you mean by town motivation. Also, please explain what he should have done if he had "town motivation". I actually want to know what you mean here.

And all of the reason's you have given to think of Worldmaster as scummy is that his posts have little of this "town motivation", but I think he is acting more townie then you are...

Also I went and read a mafiascum game of yours. You got accused of being scum,   so then you OMGUSed the guy who attacked you, then refused to talk about it and attacked him without evidence every time he made a post.
I really learned nothing about your meta. Why are you so obsessed with us reading those?

Tell me what game you're talking about please.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 04, 2014, 06:22:36 pm »

Very well.

tn5:
Normally when a cop is dead everyone and their grandmother knows about who he investigated, but it seems this initiative is being blocked somehow *cough*worldmaster*cough*
You are implying that, somehow, I have been blocking Krevsin's ability to post his cop reads on people.

I ask you to explain why you seem to think that I am responsible for his inability to post his reads due to unfavorable timezones and meatspace internet conditions?

How is any of this information relevant?

Quote what you're talking about or don't post.
It is relevant because you accused me of affecting something I am very obviously unable to affect. This, in my eyes, was just a feeble attempt to try to draw any amount of suspicion off of you and to try and put it on me. You also seem to be trying very hard to avoid answering the majority of questions thrown your way. This is a very bad way to play town, IMO, if you are one.

Also, in reply 517 (the one above this one, in case you can't tell), you simply ignored the questions posed to you instead preferring to nitpick and ask which game she looked at.

Avoiding these questions has absolutely zero of the town motivation you care so much about.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #519 on: October 04, 2014, 07:34:17 pm »

Tell me what game you're talking about please.
I read apple mafia and sorbet mafia. The apple you were a pretty bad scum, and the sorbet is the one I'm talking about there.

And you are avoiding questions again tn5421... Could you answer them?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2014, 08:37:28 pm »

Here, I'll post all the questions I would like answered by you here.

tn5421, why do you expect us to read all your games to learn your meta, when you don't even read the whole game you are in any of the games you switch into?
Now about the cop stuff, Krevsin had to be replaced. There was no one who was playing as the cop, and so no one could post his results. tn5421, could you explain how this is Worldmaster's fault?
Please explain what you mean by town motivation. Also, please explain what he should have done if he had "town motivation".

Also, could you post an example of one of your posts that has town motivation? Because a lot of them don't...

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 06, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »

I've got other games to focus on.

I'm done wasting my time with the likes of you.

Vote: tn5421

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2014, 06:34:56 pm »

Why is it that you only decide you're wasting your time when we are trying to actually get answers from you?

If you didn't want to play the game through, why'd you replace in?

At least we won, even if you've quit.

Hold on, if you don't want to play maybe you should replace out? A new person may be able to actually play the game convince us that you're not mafia.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #523 on: October 06, 2014, 06:39:02 pm »

Or, we could just end the game now...
Tiruin, would you like to finish it?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 06, 2014, 07:04:52 pm »

Or, we could just end the game now...
Tiruin, would you like to finish it?
Aye, I would've during the weekends but am currently disabled due to sickness. Sorry about that.
Approximate is a day or two from now, if it gets  better and I can get off the bed.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 38