Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 78

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Game Over: Town (+martyr) victory!  (Read 170064 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Finalizing roles and such.
« Reply #690 on: September 16, 2014, 07:30:19 pm »

Votecount
Spoiler: Darkling (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Non-Darkling (click to show/hide)

Day ends Tuesday, Sept 16, approximately 7:00 PM MST (roughly 30 minutes from this post). One extension remains in the day.
(* = used 1 extension)
[/quote]
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Day 1: The tournement of rocks and cards.
« Reply #691 on: September 16, 2014, 07:31:10 pm »

Also, to everyone voting me or who has voted me for my role and abilities: I know that some of you must have shakeragian roles, some of which would probably get you lynched if they are revealed.  So stop being goddamn hypocrits and lynching me because I'm honest, because, as I've said, I'll be back, and this time you'll have no way of stopping me.  And I will get my revenge, because of something I have from a role I picked up.  That, and killing me does nothing to me other than piss me off, so I'd rather you not.

Could someone extend so we can get to the bottom of this new fuckery that is happening?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 16, 2014, 07:32:38 pm »

Yeah, that ain't 4mask's regular reaction if he did it :^
IT IS HUMAN BEHAVIOR. NEGATIVITY!
espérons que vous apprécierez ce cadeau de la prise qui font tous confondre à cause de certains kinf de patrimoine canadien . je suis heureux pour vous et moi que je n'ai que de parler comme ça de temps en temps .
What the french.
UI/Toaster: Why did you people explicitly point at 4mask as a first-reaction?

PPE x2

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 16, 2014, 07:33:13 pm »

Also, to everyone voting me or who has voted me for my role and abilities: I know that some of you must have shakeragian roles, some of which would probably get you lynched if they are revealed.  So stop being goddamn hypocrits and lynching me because I'm honest, because, as I've said, I'll be back, and this time you'll have no way of stopping me.  And I will get my revenge, because of something I have from a role I picked up.  That, and killing me does nothing to me other than piss me off, so I'd rather you not.

Could someone extend so we can get to the bottom of this new fuckery that is happening?
...Man you're the reactionary jerk, huh.
I AM MEAN.
Extend.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 16, 2014, 07:34:00 pm »

EBWOP
I know that some of you must have shakeragian roles, some of which would probably get you lynched if they are revealed.
How?
PFP
Also why are you being a jerk, 4mask?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 16, 2014, 07:36:44 pm »

I AM MEAN.
Extend.
Hmm?

Oh no, I just have a suspicion that at least one person who has voted for me, if not more, are legitimately scum, because they are lynching me for honesty.  Also, whoever vote-wiped is almost certainly scum, or else they should claim right now.

EBWOP
I know that some of you must have shakeragian roles, some of which would probably get you lynched if they are revealed.
How?
PFP
Also why are you being a jerk, 4mask?
Flabort posted about how many Shakeragian roles he received, and since I only sent in two I can only imagine that some people would have received other ones.  Judging from the way he built my Shakeragian roles, there are at least a couple that probably have abilities that would get the user lynched if revealed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 16, 2014, 07:40:03 pm »

Flabort posted about how many Shakeragian roles he received, and since I only sent in two I can only imagine that some people would have received other ones.  Judging from the way he built my Shakeragian roles, there are at least a couple that probably have abilities that would get the user lynched if revealed.
Where is the orange ._. I keep missing these things.

I AM MEAN.
Extend.
Hmm?

Oh no, I just have a suspicion that at least one person who has voted for me, if not more, are legitimately scum, because they are lynching me for honesty.  Also, whoever vote-wiped is almost certainly scum, or else they should claim right now.
*nudges at the wording there*
You do realize that all comes off as more than mean--and hence, reactionary, right?
Because that's what it reads plaintively as. :-\
AND YOU'RE MEAN TOO.
(psst, scum. Kill me.)
Also given the state of these affairs, I really do hereby request a formal extension. There may be a role that can mess with the dead, as a valid suspicion on the 'high powered' aspect of the game.
Also...did Varee just have a post restriction in French with some note of Canada in it?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 16, 2014, 07:41:35 pm »

I had said that I had received around 22 shakeragian roles at one point, iirc.

Votecount

Day ends Tuesday, Sept 16, approximately 7:00 PM MST (roughly 20 minutes from this post). One extension remains in the day.
(* = used 1 extension)
The Cyan Menace

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 16, 2014, 07:43:23 pm »

I had said that I had received around 22 shakeragian roles at one point, iirc.

Votecount

Day ends Tuesday, Sept 16, approximately 7:00 PM MST (roughly 20 minutes from this post). One extension remains in the day.
(* = used 1 extension)
((22 shakeragian roles and counting...))

*pokes Flabort*

Tiruin extended.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 16, 2014, 07:46:36 pm »

Tiruin, you better do some impressive scum hunting in the extra 24 hours you've inflicted on everyone.

Anyone want to claim the vote wipe?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 16, 2014, 07:49:34 pm »

Tiruin, you better do some impressive scum hunting in the extra 24 hours you've inflicted on everyone.

Anyone want to claim the vote wipe?
Ooo, like you are doing anything? I've got bloody exams to cope with and I still haven't answered Persus13's query regarding the list of reads.

Now, what I've 'inflicted' is quite a notice, huh NQT (x3). Do you not consider the extra time--of which is a personal choice--useable for efficiency?

Also why the FoS? Detail your reasons.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 16, 2014, 07:53:31 pm »

Votecount

Day ends Tuesday, Sept 17, approximately 7:00 PM MST (roughly 24 hours, 10 minutes from this post). No extensions remains in the day.
(* = used 1 extension)
The Cyan Menace

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 16, 2014, 07:56:02 pm »

HOLY HELL WHAT THE FUCK!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 16, 2014, 07:58:41 pm »

Hmm, interesting. It seems like the votecount reflects the first(-ish) ever votecounts...
Are the votes real, I question? Seems like an illusion given the hilarity of the votecount.

...Though I'm voting Persus13 x2, and SBC once; in yellow in the darkling format. Ghost votes?
WHAT IS THIS MAGIC. CHAOS!

Also note @Persus13: So...you thought of Joan of Arc of all the ideas that got into your head when...reading my stuff back there? As, like a reflex idea? Huh.
Very intriguing.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 16, 2014, 07:59:06 pm »

Sorry, I don't normally swear this much, but what the hell is going on?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 78