Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [44.xx] Monstrous Manual: modular D&D mod - V8  (Read 6761 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • Make birds speedrun again
    • View Profile
Re: [44.xx] Monstrous Manual: modular D&D mod - V8
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2019, 07:28:36 am »

I was thinking about the dinosaurs you mentioned a while ago, back here. Somebody could install a different dinosaur mod and Monstrous Manual simultaneously, but it seems unlikely that people would do that. More to the point, D&D typically treats dinosaurs as rare and exotic creatures in the Lost World mold. I'd like to suggest including the handful of historical dinosaurs from the Monster Manual, but keeping them rare and probably restricted to Savage jungles.

If it helps, feel free to take the necessary dinosaurs from my own mod and modify them a bit for yours.
Hey, thanks. I think I will do that and point to your mod if people want more dinos.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Quote from: Loud Whispers
Does a Laconian believe they descend from Achilles? Does an anon believe a greentext happened? Does a child believe in air? We choose the fake news we want. The eternal memri.tv

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: [44.xx] Monstrous Manual: modular D&D mod - V8
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2019, 10:47:27 am »

No problem!
My mods.
Minimalism and Milk:I,II,III.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]