Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615161 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #990 on: October 25, 2014, 12:51:13 am »

Azem chuckles at Yaos.

"I would bet many shinies that there is not one of here who is fully honest."
"Yes, I agree." she turns to look at Cim, then looks back. "But that doesn't mean we should be completely dishonest with each other either.

Yaos ignored Fusil's counter-rant because all that could be said by her has been said and adding more words to the argument would achieve nothing but annoy the other gods with yet another argument.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #991 on: October 25, 2014, 12:53:47 am »

(Not even the GodMaster is fully honest? :o)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #992 on: October 25, 2014, 01:01:57 am »

Create bubble spren, that appear when things are silent around a person and whisper wisdom to them. When a sound comes, they pop and disappear!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 25, 2014, 01:05:45 am »

(Not even the GodMaster is fully honest? :o)

(No, of course he is fully honest. Your pizza will be delivered in 20 minutes, I already tipped the guy.)

(Especially the GM! Never trust a man with absolute power and no stats)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #994 on: October 25, 2014, 01:07:44 am »

(Serac: -0E)

You create bubble spren. They gather around people and whisper wisdom to them. They look like this: ...

(While it is true that I may not have been completely honest, I myself have been very truthful. :P)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 25, 2014, 01:13:55 am »

Anath looks up from where he is preparing to create his next creation. "The Code of Conduct I suggested was for interactions between us, who exist on this plane and have made this world. If the Void Ones wish to be part of it, and protected by it, then they should openly show themselves to us and agree to being a member of this council like we are."

Anath also checks his creations, the Star Elves, Termitia, and Star Dragons for Void Cults.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #996 on: October 25, 2014, 01:14:38 am »

I have obtained a book from a void worshiper. It is written in another language, one that can even make a god nauseous.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 25, 2014, 01:16:43 am »

I have obtained a book from a void worshiper. It is written in another language, one that can even make a god nauseous.

"Oh? And what Null do they worship? I hope we have the tools necessary to translate it in the Divine Library...."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #998 on: October 25, 2014, 01:20:36 am »

"Oh? And what Null do they worship? I hope we have the tools necessary to translate it in the Divine Library...."
"Theeese boooks aaare aaabooout theee frieeendlyyy creeeatuuures iiin theee Voooiiid. Theeey giiive uuus priiizes fooor ooour aaachieeevemeeents."

I'll go place the book in the divine library, in a new "dangerous" section.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 25, 2014, 01:24:13 am »

Anath looks up from where he is preparing to create his next creation. "The Code of Conduct I suggested was for interactions between us, who exist on this plane and have made this world. If the Void Ones wish to be part of it, and protected by it, then they should openly show themselves to us and agree to being a member of this council like we are."
"I will send the Inquisitors."

I send in the Inquisitors with STRICT orders not to kill or even HARM the suspect. He probably doesn't even know he's committing heresy.

((I would like to make a note here that Inquisitors are NOT the traditional/historical/fictional inquisitors that are all evil and oppressive and just go around executing people. They exist because of a very tangible threat created by cannibalistic Heretics and it is their job to save as many humans as possible. They're just good people who worship Yaos and are trained in finding, imprisoning, questioning, and/or killing Heretics, and saving as many human lives as possible by doing so. The incident where they killed a family of Heretics was a result of being ambushed by them and not having enough numbers to counteract them efficiently - they were expecting to expect resistance ONLY from the father after all. Child Heretics are taken and re-educated in re-education centres (more like a place for lost and troubled teens than dystopian, brainwashing facilities).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:33:06 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 25, 2014, 01:25:59 am »

"You are far to late. If you listened to my response, you would know I have already captured him myself"

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 25, 2014, 01:29:31 am »

Anath finishes the creations he was working on when he spoke up earlier, and unleashes 300 Star Squid into the deep seas of both worlds, down unto the depths where the sun never shine and his blessed night rules forever.

And so does Anath tell them of the world they have been created in, their elder kin, the races that Anath created earlier, and the other intelligent race that lives within the sea. (Anath is very clear that just because they look like fish doesn't mean that they're food.) And Anath tells them to go out and seek their lives within the dark seas, for the depths are theirs with no rivals yet created.

Whereupon Anath visits his other creations to tell them of their new younger siblings, and expresses his hopes that they all get along.

Anath also isn't convinced at all the Inquisitors are nice friendly people...
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 25, 2014, 01:31:49 am »

"You are far to late. If you listened to my response, you would know I have already captured him myself"
((Wait so did you PM the GM or something and he gave you a response that said your guys captured him or did you just send guys to capture him and they're still on the way? How would you even know where he is? Surely the power to eavesdrop wouldn't be so total as to provide accurate information on who and where the prayer is like being the one who's being prayed to would have.))

((That was OOC information. It wasn't Yaos trying to convince people they're nice. Their (relative) niceness is canon.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 25, 2014, 01:33:11 am »

((Wait so did you PM the GM or something and he gave you a response or did you just send guys to capture him? How would you even know where he is? Surely the power to eavesdrop wouldn't be so total as to provide accurate information on who and where the prayer is like being the one who's being prayed to would have.))

(I captured him. PMed. I am a god. All your questions have been answered in the order they came)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 25, 2014, 01:33:27 am »

((That was OOC information. It wasn't Yaos trying to convince people they're nice. Their (relative) niceness is canon.))
((Ok, here's my OOC response. I am not convinced the Inquisitors are nice friendly people /at all/.))
Forenia Forever!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 475